Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Mameboy made it to the bank, he didn't expect the crime to already be solved! He found the evil Makiko already dropped cold onto the floor.. He gazed towards LovliGirl, who had finished the job before he could!

"LovliGirl." Mameboy called out, flying in front of her. "Is everything alright? Did you finish her off by yourself?"

Ethan yawned, and turned the corner, around a building only to see two superheroes standing. Rolling his eyes at their silly costumes, he walked by in his black jacket.

A NEWCOMER APPROACHES

Name: Rhombus

What is he?: SuperVillian

Personality: Rhombus is one of Tamatown's oldest villains, and one of the most chaotic and evil, he has nearly destroyed TamaTown several times, and has always been a burden to the superheroes! His motives are unclear at the moment, but he wants to unleash a great evil to TamaTown..

yes ameboy she was a easy villian all I eaded to do is to be invisible it really comes in handy Lovli girl said looking at her charm noticing it was low "um I need to go Lovli girl said quickly

Mameboy nodded to Lovilgirl, he quickly flew away from the bank building, but not before saying good bye to Lovilgirl.

As he flew, he decided to check downtown for any more crimes..

Ethan was sitting on a subway train downtown. He noticed a strange looking Kutchipatchi carrying a strange smelling package that smelled mysteriously like.. A bomb. Just as people began to pile out of the train into the station, the man took out a lighter, and was about to light it, when suddenly the man fell to the ground, a shadowy glob sucking him down. Ethan took the lighter, and broke it into two with his hand, and then he picked up the package and tore it up and stomped on the contents before walking out of the train.

"What a very clever little man." A Violetchi chuckled to herself. She was sitting by the Subway, and was secretly watching the whole planned scene unfold. "I should probably inform my Husband about this, hmm hmm..." She told herself, hiding her face under a newspaper that read "MAMEBOY SUCCESSFUL IN STOPPING TAMA MAFIA's CIGAR IMPORTING SCHEME."

"Pssst, hey." She called to the strange man, Ethan, "I saw what you did, hmm hmm,"

LovliGirl lay on the ground and slowly her costume disserpered and she lay on the ground looking fainted

Mameboy continued to fly in the sky, until he noticed Lovilgirl laying down somewhere, and she was losing her powers. Mameboy and Lovilgirl did know the both of their's secret identity, "Are you okay?" He asked, floating down next to her, his costume soon disappeared, revealing his true form: A Ura Mametchi

Ethan looked over at the Violetchi. "Yeah. And I was in a good mood today so I decided to be good today. Yesterday, I helped a convict escape from jail." Ethan casually reached into his pockets, and pulled out a key. "This key unlocks jail cells."

The Violetchi smirked at Ethan. "My hubby could use you for assistance then.. Listen. A Lot of my hubby's friends are in the jails and stuff, Just because assisted him in the Cigar scheme not too long back... Think you can help them out?"

"Sure. Give me some cash and I'll do it. And keep this top secret. I don't need superheroes following me across Tama Planet." Ethan spun the key around on his finger.

Violetchi chuckled to herself gently. "Deal then. How much money do you need? " She asked. "And don't worry about my Hubby saying about you, he only talks about h,is co workers with his family.." She giggled.

"Anywhere from 10000 gotchi to 15000 gotchi. No lower, keep in mind this is all risky business." Ethan sat down on the nearby railing.

The Violefchi nodded to Ethan, slightly annoyed by his large price.. "Oh wow, I guess freeing Hubby's Coworkers is more important then that nice ring I want.." She side to herself. "How about this, you first free them, and then you meet me and Hubby at the Tamatown Night Club, in the attic?"

Ethan knew better than to trust deals after. "Fine. I'll lower the price down to 7000 gotchi. That, or I won't do the job."

"Thats very nice sweety." Violetchi giggled. "It's a deal.." She smiled, taking some Gotchi points from her purse. "here's 7000, and just remember, the Mafia doesn't forgive scammers, so don't mess this mission up."

"Gotcha. I'm on the mission. See ya." Ethan ran off, and went home to start plotting. When he had it all plotted out, he started out toward the jail, in a cozy tan sweater and jeans, trying to make himself look like he was going to go visit someone in jail.

(Who is the Violetchi anyway?)

(The Violetchi is the very young wife of Tony, a PapaKizatchi who is the Don of the Tama Mafia :3)

The Violetchi giggled to herself as she left the station, and then Walked to her home, the same home of a certain mastermind in Organized Crime..

Ethan, first of all, used some of his shadow power to blot out the security cameras so all the security camera's would be able to record was darkness. He also made sure to wear gloves and new boots he planned to toss out after this, so he wouldn't leave any evidence. He also made sure to wear a tight ski mask to show no identity, and under that, a extra gozarutchi suit all over just in case. Then he went up to the guards, and used his power of shadow to engulf them until they fainted. He repeated this, until he reached the main prison. He began to open every single cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back