Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Maskitch was inside one of the cells, awaiting for the man who is strangely freeing all the men in the prison... Finally, the strange man came by his cell, and freed her! She quickly stepped out, and tried to run out of the prison.

------

Mameboy flinched slightly, he gazed back at Lovilgirl, with a worried look. "I sense chaos.."

Ethan finished freeing all the prisoners. After that, he slipped the sweater back on and jeans back on, and he began to run. Then he climbed onto his motorcycle, and drove back home.

"ah.... Sweetie, did you find someone to rescue our friends?" Tony, the Don asked, he was sitting on a couch, next to his wife, Violetchi. "Yeah, I got someone, a pretty cool guy with super powers I think.."

"Super powers? Was he one of those idiots in tights?" The Don asked, sounding suspicious. "Nah, he's a hidden kind of guy, mm mm. He's into helping both good and bad... Sometimes for a bribe."

"Hmm.." The Don rubbed his chin. "Very nice, I hope to see him, and ask him to join the gang.."

Yawning, Ethan got off his motorcycle, and then went into his home. He turned on the TV to watch the news.

Sure enough, the first headline was:

"Prisoners freed from Tama County Jail!"

The Dn rubbed his chin gently as he began to watch the news on his large screen television. "Interesting.." He chuckled. "Well, this is great, all my people have been released, hmm... We need to contact this strange man who helped them..."

The Don called his closest friend, the Maskitchi that was rescued from the prison, he called her to locate the strange "Ethan" man, and thank him.

Ethan walked over to the kitchen, where he began to cook moussaka. After it was done, he sat down at his counter and began to eat, while digging through the mail he had grabbed on his way back from the jail. Some were from superheroes, asking him to help them decipher crimes; others were from evil agencies. He ignored most of them, until he found an interesting one, describing a good paying job, from a superhero.

The strange Maskitchi began her search for "Ethan", she remembered how the man looked, and began to try to find information on him on the internet. While she was mostly unsuccessful with this plan, as Ethan's seems to keep his identity very secret, She did however find some information after looking in the deep dark depths of the internet.

Just a few minutes later, outside of Ethan's house, the Maskitchi was knocking on it, waiting for him to open.

Ethan shoved all the mail into the recycling bin, before going to peek in the peephole of the door to see a Masktchi, and opening the door. "Yes? What do you want?"

The Maskitchi gave a huge goofy grin as Ethan opened the door. "Hello there, my boss, The Big Don called me to find you, and thank you for the great Tama prison escape." sHe told him. Her voice had a slight Italian accent. "He greatly appreciates it."

"Eh, sort of." The Maskitchi smirked, "Listen, the Don appreciates you, and he likes you style of helping the good, and sometimes the bad, just like he does. He would like to know if you would want to become a part or his Family, The Tama Mafia would love your support, and helping us has a very handsome pay, along with many other benefits."

Ethan's face twisted into thought. "I'm not sure. That's a very generous offer, and I'm tempted to take it... Actually, I think I will. I've admired the Don forever."

" I believe that's a good choice." The Maskitchi chuckled to herself quietly. "Now, If you would like, I'll take you to meet the Don in person."

"Alright. Let me get changed very quick, and we can go." Ethan walked over to his room upstairs, and quickly got changed into a black, semi-formal jacket and a tie over a white t-shirt. He looked sloppy, but Ethan was fine with that, he liked sloppy. He also put a ski cap in his pocket, and just in case, the gozarutchi mask. Then he went back downstairs to Masktchi. "Okay."

Maskitchi nodded to Ethan as she put on a black fedora Hat on herself. "You look pretty spiffy, I guess the Don will love that." She chuckled. "Now come, I'll be taking you to the Don's hideout."

Name: Marni

What is she?: Undercover superhero

Personality: She is Darchangel, a superhero who enjoys being unseen. She has black wings. She can fly, she has a sonic scream (nobody can hear it, but it works!) She is the one who usually saves the day, but nobody ever sees her. She also can fight really well. Marnie can possess others and shoot arrows made of pure light and heat. She is a Dazzilitchi with black hair and red eyes, and a black and red dress. She also can become

invisible. In her normal form, she is a black haired teenage Dazzilitchi with a striped black and red dress. When transforming, she goes up in flames.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where is the Don's hideout, anyway? I've heard rumors of where, but I'm sure those rumors are fake." Ethan took a piece of chocolate out of his pocket, and shoved it into his mouth.

Maskitchi chuckled to herself. "The Don hides in a place that's not very nice, but it's very secretive... And, no one has ever found it, Mmm Mmm...." Maskitchi took Ethan to a dark alley way, with a door connected to a building, she opened the door, and the both of were in a small room, with a desk, and the Don was sitting on the desk. "Welcome." Tony, the Don smirked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back