Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"That won't be too hard to do that with most of the superheroes.. All we have to do is attach a tiny chip tracking device to them, and we can find everything we need out." Ethan said. "Although I have no idea on how to make such a chip."

THe Don began to think to himself for a few moments, before growing a large smirk. "I know a guy who could help." The Don suddenly dropped a large bag of Gotchi onto his desk. "I have a Colleague who happens to be a Mametchi, understand? He works with a Gozarutchi, and a Makiko at his hidden lab that is on a island nearby Tamatown. I want you to give him this money, and ask him for whatever you need."

"Got it." Ethan took the gotchi, removed it from the bag, and took a stack of the bills and shoved it into his pocket.

Marni sat up on her bench when a spark shot through her body. She knew what she must do: become a reporter. She had no idea why, but she knew she must.

Name: Sarah

What is she?: Superhero

Personality: She is nice, friendly, As a superhero she is MakiGirl. Her powers are light, flying and forcefield. Her one weakness is that her sister is a villain and when they were younger they got along very well.

Name: Sindy

What is she?: Supervillian

Personality: She is evil, cold-hearted, As a supervillian she is Killjoy (random). Her powers are darkness, invisibility and duplication. This is Sarah's evil sister.

Marni morphed into undercover Dazzilitchi mode, her hair resuming a normal golden color, and her eyes a bright blue. She walked home, and looked at herself in the mirror. "UGHHH!" she growled. "I look HORRIBLE!" She really just looked like a typical Dazzilitchi now, but she didn't like it. "Oh well, what should I go by? I can't go as Marni, she stands out too much. Hmm.. What about Alisa?" She smiled to herself. "That will do," Marni said to herself, parting her hair a different way and adding a pink hairclip in the mix. She worked on a fake Russian accent. "Wonderful! I am new. I shall apply right now." She walked out into the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back