Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Of course." Tony chuckled to himself, he took off his Fedora head. "Listen, I hate the police, and the superheroes, but I like you. You share my philosophy."

"I can see that; you wouldn't have invited me here if I weren't like you." Ethan took off his ski cap, and shoved it into his pocket.

The Don chuckled at Ethan. "Anyway, to speed up this converstation, I'll just say this, I want you to be a high ranking member of the Family, pretty close to me, Mmm mm."

Marni heard a troubling scream near her. Out of instinct, she unfurled her wings and turned invisible. She flew toward the source of the scream.

Tony shook his head. "There is no contract, as this is a very secretive process." He told Ethan. "However,y our salary will depend on how you support our illegal actions.."

Marni (now Darchangel) flew over the metropolis, with a knowing look in her eye. It was the classic crime, a cliche at the least. A bank robbery. She flew down to the bank, still invisible, and ran in. A tama in a striped suit was about to escape with a bag of cash, and everyone was down on the white tiled floor. She ran up to the offender, and punched him in the face. She then proceeded to trip and kick him. She picked up the bag of money and flung it back at the bank teller. The robber held up his gun, trembling. Darcy (Darchangel's nickname) took the gun, removed the bullets, and tore it apart. Being invisible, this all looked very odd to the witnesses. She took her bow, also invisible, and shot a light-arrow at the offender, then left as he fell over, unconscious.

The Don chuckled. "Very well, have you heard of the recently failed Cigar importing scheme?" He asked. "That would have gave us millions of Gotchi, sadly, it was ruined because of a idiotic hero,"

"I did hear about that on the radio... It was Mameboy, again.. That arrogant guy who is like a publicity attractor. So, what do you want me to do?" Ethan put a piece of gum in his mouth.

Tony sighed to himself. "Your mission is simple, tomorrow, another shipment of Cigars will be coming, and I need you to make sure they are loaded off of the ship correctly, and make sure Mameboy doesn't stop us, these are our last cigars!"

Darcy, satisfied with her work, flew by a large, corporation-like building, with her black-with-a-red-streak hair flowing in the wind. She stopped suddenly. She sensed something different.. She sensed a super. She flew back to the large window and rested on a flagpole, shielding herself with her wings to appear like a large bird, her red eyes glowing intently.

"Got it. I'll do the job.." Ethan pulled his ski cap on, then finished his sentence: "And finish it." Then he stood up, and turned to leave.

The Dn chuckled to himself as he pulled out a cigar from his pocket. "I hope you do not disappoint me." He told himself,

The next day, Ethan got himself ready, by this time dressing up in a Navy outfit, and made sure to put a passport he had swiped in his pocket, with the name Harold Smith, certified navy soldier.

Mameboy was already up early the next day, he was flying in the sky, looking for any trouble, including something related to Cigars...

Ethan decided to keep in mind what Mameboy's powers were, as he decided what to take with him. He knew Mameboy was superpowered, but Ethan knew for one thing, that Mameboy had to be just as nerve sensitive as anybody else. So he packed a aerosol can of mace with him (to blind Mameboy), and.. Oh! Ethan suddenly had a lightbulb. He carefully went on the internet, and found a youtube video of a girl from a horror movie screaming loudly. He took the scream, recorded it onto a tape, and then after packing a few more items, he took his motorcycle all the way to the north edge of Tamatown. There, he began to play the sound recording of the screaming girl; and then, he went all the way to the harbor, where the cigars were coming in...

As Mameboy flew to the harbor, to check if any cigars, or anything else that's illegal to import were there, a sudden cry from a girl was heard from the north side of TamaTown, Mameboy quickly knew he should help assit the girl, in whatever she needs help in... He started to fly away from the harbor, unknown to the fact there is no crying girl..

Ethan watched as the ship pulled in, and some men dressed in black began to unload boxes of cigars, putting them into trucks. Ethan used his shadow power to help them, and by this point, his gozarutchi suit was on along with the mask that covered his face underneath. Soon, the last four boxes were about to be loaded..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back