Double Lifes! Tama Superheroes and Villians!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Mameboy continued to fly, puzzled as to why he couldn't find any trouble in the city, Darcy suddenly flew next to him, he stopped, and looked at her. "What is it Darcy? There's trouble in the city somewhere..."

Mameboy nodded at Darcy, before she left. "Right, right.." He told himself, still examining the city. "Nothing seems wrong... But... I sense something, at... At the Harbor!!" Mameboy flew off, towards the Harbor..

Darcy turned. He hadn't quite gotten what she meant. She flew invisibly behind him, and told herself if something went horribly wrong, she would have to resort to possession.

The final box went into the truck, and then Ethan made sure to use his shadow powers to carefully conceal the truck in a invisible dark barrier, which is touched, would put the holder into a black, dark coma for a minute, enough time for the truck to speed away. He also took one box for himself, just in case. Then, both he and the truck began to drive away, Ethan following the truck very carefully.

Darcy skimmed the skies, scanning for the source of danger. She looked down, and saw people load boxes in an invisible truck. (When invisible, she is immune to other invisible things.) She narrowed her eyes. Evil was near. She swooped behind the truck, invisible of course, and emitted a sonic scream. It was inaudible, but it still could explode things, like forcefields, for example. The truck windows shattered. She flew in, possessed the guy at the wheel, and turned the truck in a different direction. Sensing her work was done, she left the man at the wheel and invisibly flew away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethan laughed when he saw the truck explode. Because he knew, packed into every last part of his pockets, rucksack, and the box and in the glovebox of the motorbike he was driving, under the seat, and everywhere Ethan could stick a cigar. All the cigars were packed in, carefully, disguised and camoflauged by shadow. He pulled up to the Don's home, and then simply dragged the motorbike into the Don's office. "I got it."

The Don smoked one of his cigars when suddenly, the door to his hideout finally opened. "Ah, Ethan," He chuckled. "I knew I could count on you, excellent work."

Darcy felt a disturbance. Somehow, things weren't right. She thought she saved the day, but something wasn't right about it. It was easy. Too easy. She flew back to catch up with Mameboy.

Ethan extracted all the cigars out of his motor bike, and handed the big package he had strapped to the back to the Don. "This one superhero girl came and destroyed the truck I used as a decoy. It looks like she must be a undercover superhero too, I haven't seen her before. I recommend you put her on the "threat" list."

The Don nodded as he examined the large package of Cigars. "Excellent, excellent, you are a lovely man Ethan." He chuckled, once he heard about the girl, he grew a scowl. "I'll make sure to add her... Now, I'm perfectly fine with good natured people, in fact, I'm not a evil man at all, most of my money goes to Charities, but these heroes bug me... Listen, is importing Cigars really that evil? Does It in danger anyone?"

Mameboy saw Darcy try to fly next to him. "Yes?" He asked her, stopping in midair,"

"I feel as though I have been put on the threat list.. I can just feel it. I thought I was invisible, but APPARENTLY NOT!!!" Darcy blew off a little steam. "Most people believe I'm a ghost, but I saw someone, and I think he's on my tail. Do you know how hard it is to be a punk girl with wings, jus' tryin to help out a bit, without bein' recognized as a hero? These days, it's near impossible." Darcy seemed frustrated.

(oh yeah, another thing bout Marni. She also flies with superspeed. Most tamas mistake her for a ghost or poltergeist.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mameboy tilted his head at Darcy, very confused by her very strange rant. "Wait... What were you trying to do?" She asked. "I think the Tama Mafia might have added you to their list, which means they're looking for you, just like me.."

"Exactly!" she Hissed through her teeth. This was too much pressure. She fused her wings to her arms and nosedived down toward the city.

"It doesn't hurt anyone. Well, there are some health problems associated with cigars, but they're not drugs or anything, so they don't kill in the short term.. I think the superheroes are just being stupid, and they just want to mess with tama's lives.. Hey! I have an idea, why don't we write tabloids about the superheroes, and try to turn the population against them?" Ethan asked, his eyes sparkling with the idea.

"Yeqh... Yeah.." The Don suddenly smirked, his eyes turning a bright, beautiful red. "I honestly believe that's a devious idea, the superheroes wouldn't know who wrote the articles in the tabloid, as we would write under different pen names.." He smirked. "Your just a man with great ideas, maybe you'll become my successor."

Marni sat on the park bench, in the sunlight. Being someone who loved darkness, she never expected to love the sunshine so much. Her red eyes glinted in the light. She had an odd appearance, being a Dazzilitchi with black hair. She loved being unknown, she always hated attention, but she always wanted to help others. Maybe she wasn't as bad as most people thought she was.

Ethan thought for a second before saying, "We could say that all the crimes that happen in tamatown are set up by the Superheroes so that way, they can get publicity for it... Actually, I'm not sure this plan would work too well. They might be able to trace the articles to us.."

THe Don nodded sadly to Ethan. "Roght, right... If we ever do get to do this plan, we shouldn't try to ruin their lives completely, but we should find some dirt on them... Maybe something that's true, so we couldn't get in trouble... Perhaps we can try finding out their true identity? Mmm.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back