Pokemon Heartgold/SoulSilver RP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the Pokemon HeartGold/Soulsilver RP! This is where you get to free for all have fun battling, traveling, catching pokemon, and if you want, being a pokemon. Travel back and forth between Kanto, the Sevii Islands and Johto! And have fun! (P.S. This isn't a copy of any other pokemon Rp, since this isn't from the beginning, it's just a crazy free RP. Also, you get to be a wild pokemon if you want.)

RULES:

No Power playing (I.E. Having pokemon who have more than 1 super power move like say, having a Lugia that knows Aero Blast and Draco Meteor, or having pokemon use moves that definitely can't be used by them otherwise, or a TACKLE! That can kill level 100 arceus. No.)

Literacy. PLEASE. I do not want to see: Bov wus hugry he didn't no what 2 do, or anything like that! Minimum of 3 sentences per post since i can understand busy people who can't spent five days typing paragraphs.

No swearing

DO NOT ADVERTISE HERE IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER! Otherwise, feel free to advertise, as long as you don't do it repetitively.

You can have as many characters are you want, but make sure to keep them active

Mixes are welcome! I dunno if they do these on Tamatalk, but mixed pokemon can be cool. :3 But no merging legendaries that know special moves or else you'll be breaking the power playing rule.

Please keep each pokemon to four moves!! No having like 10 moves in a moveset.

No more than 2 legendary pokemon per trainer.

You can be legendary pokemon.

If you're a trainer, no catching the people roleplaying pokemon unless you ask them for permission.

Pretty much, just follow the forum rules.

IF YOU READ THE RULES, PUT MURPLE in your FORM.

NEW RULE: Do not post anything that might lead to conflict. If you feel as if there's something truly horrible, report it. If it's just bending the rules here then leave it to me to solve, and if you really want to say something, say it very, very politely.

FORM:

To be a trainer:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Pokemon:

Other:

To be a wild pokemon:

Name:

Pokemon:

Personality:

Other?:

Moves:

I'll join when other people have joined. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
- Will watch this ;stares;

EDIT: But if you were on, I'd probably join with one person~

Name: Tracey / Hannah

Pokemon: Mareep / Flaaffy

Personality: Tracey is a friendly Mareep who is mistaken as a girl half the time. He was often picked on because of his girly appearance. He has been running from trainers but wants to put up a good fight, which is hard for him. / Hannah is extremely protective of her younger bother, she is extremely nice but difficult to get out of a fight with once you've started one.

Other?: Murple

Moves: Charge, Thunder-shock, Substitute, Attract. / Thunderbolt, Attract, Iron-tail, Charge.

new_female_trainer_by_Angelis21.jpg

Name: Annalise O'Shea

Looks: Above

Personality: Anna is a very loud and proud type of person that always wants to be better at battling. She has already planned out her future, when she gets tired of training and traveling she will set up a 'gym' somewhere which lets all her Pokemon run free and play, but she would accept challenges of any trainer that challenges her. Anna is very affectionate towards her Sneasel (which is nicknamed Melody).

Pokemon: Sneasel (Data below)

Other:

Name: Melody

Pokemon: Sneasel

Personality: Melody is a very loving Sneasel behind an evil mask, she loves the colour black but she often falls in love with male Pokemon. She is always seen carrying a rare jet-black rose and constantly nibbles on the petals.

Other?: She is Anna's partner.

Moves: Ice Punch, Thief, Reflect and Poison Jab.

To be a trainer:

Name: Raymond

Looks: Looks like this

Personality: Kind and generous, but wants to win.

Pokemon: Totodile

Other: Nickname for Totodile is Odairu... will update this when i catch more pokemon. His motto it "I'm in it to win it!"

To be a trainer:

Name: Sarah

Looks:
34t3k2a.jpg

Personality: She is very out going, but naive. She loves pokemon contests.

Pokemon: Bloom or Bloomie (Chikorita)

Other: Murple. Has a Dratini named Aqua.

Name: Vivian

Looks: ... I totally am not spending two hours drawing her picture at 7 am in the morning.. So um; (going to mix it up here); Vivian's medium height, with long curly hair. It's mostly a sandy color, but has aqua hightlight.

Personality: MURPLE! (And is mixing this up as well) Vivian's fast paced and outgoing. Some might even call her obnoxious; but she's got a kind heart.

Pokemon: (Totally wouldn've been Totodile, the best starter ever.. In fact, I'm sure they're can be more than one totodile. I'm totally going for my HeartGold team.) Totodile called Toto-kun ^_^ <<Added kun because Toto is my ferret and I needed something to make it longer... And that sort of turned into a theme~ And an egg, who will be Togepi who will be Togetic~ And Pri-Senpai and Tei-kohai!

Other: Her would be pokemon... (Toto-kun, Feraligator. Pri-Senpai, Furret. Tei-kohai, Raticate (<3). Bacon-chan, Togetic. Veal-san, Ampharos. Noni-chan, Leafeon.) But I'm totally dibbing Shaymin <3

... Current team, 'cos it's just easier..

Toto-kun

Totodile

Dude

Pri-Senpai

Sentret

Chic

Tei-kohai

Rattata

Chic

Bacon-chan

EGG

Dude

EDIT: Anyone on?

EDITEDIT: I forgot, I totally had Pri-senpai and Tei-kohai real early. So now I've got 4 at the moment.

OOC: I'm on.

Hannah trotted around, carrying Tracey on her back, to her, her Mareep brother was only as light as a feather. Hannah spotted a couple of trainers and ran to the nearest tree, she watched as the walked past and jumped back into the tall green grass to try and hide from any signs of danger. Tracey was enjoying the ride, he could fall asleep on Hannah's soft fur.

Anna walked around, Melody had been her 'pet' Pokemon ever since, well, last year, and today, as a special gift, her family finally let her go on her own Pokemon journey. Anna watch Melody with her black rose, she thought it was kind of humorous that Melody always found one, no matter where she was. In fact, Anna hadn't found a single black rose growing anywhere, not even one.

Melody climbed onto her trainer, making sure her rose wasn't falling apart, as her trainer smiled to her, she smiled back. The Dark/Ice Pokemon wondered when her first battle would be, or if she would win it.

Vivian felt the wind rushing through her hair as she ran; Her curls bobbed up and down slightly, the momentum making them bob more as she suddenly stopped. "Huh? Toto-kun! Keep up.." she sighed, jokingly, before picking up her Totodile. Currently, she was heading to Ilex Forest. Someone had just called her on her PokeGear, and wanted a rematch. Vivian had replied happily. Toto-kun tried to hurry, but fell flat on his face. It seemed to him that she ALWAYS rushed. He felt his trainer lovingingly picking him up once more, snuggling him. Toto-kun fell asleep in her arms, so she called out Pri-Senpai instead. The sentret looked around, and climbed unto Vivian's shoulder. Pri-Senpai quickly scattered off, and looked curiously at a tree. THere, she tilted her head and spotted a Mareep and a Flaaffy. Pri-Senpai went up and sniffed them. Hi! greeted the happy-go-lucky sentret.

Hannah struggled to keep Tracey on her back, she wobbled around in the tall grass, trying to keep her speed, being trained wasn't an option, and she wasn't gong to let her brother go. She tried to get to other wild Pokemon to protect her, and er brother from any harm to disrupt their harmony. Tracey was almost asleep, yawning loudly before taking a few breathes of air, he rested his head on Hannah's furry head.

Anna trotted from Goldenrod to visit the day-care, she was still planning her future, and she thought a day-care would be good. Anna smirked at all the other trainers around her, all seem to have pretty tough Pokemon. She looked at the few Pokemon frolicking in the grass, it was a peaceful sight, she walked into the doors of the day-care.

Pri-Senpai followed the Flaaffy and Mareep easily. "Pri-senpai!" called out Vivian, causing the sentret to turn for a second. "Don't chase 'em, we gotta battle Greg ((Random name)) again! And this time you're not gonna rely on Toto-kun, see?" chuckled Pri-Senpai's trainer. Pri-Senpai nodded quickly; Okay!. "But The Mareep line is pretty cute~" Vivian giggled, before rushing closer to the battle meeting point.

Name: Neptune Triton.

Pokemon: Riolu.

Personality: Quiet, intelligent, and unforgiving. In other words: DO NOT FEED THE RIOLU!

Other: May accept being caught... but only by a trainer with similar personality traits... and would like friends but her personality is often too harsh on other Pokemon.

Moves: Force Palm, ExtremeSpeed, Endure, and Aura Sphere.

MURPLE.

~~~

Neptune sat behind a tree, hidden, staring blankly at the rocky wall before her. She heard the cries of Pokemon and trainers calling out, interupting the silence.

She just wished for a day with no noise, just a silent day in which she could rest.

Hannah decided to mess around, while making sure she was completely ninja-style, she slowly walked over to the mystery trainer, shrugging Tracey off and nodding for him to follow her, the soon reached them again, but stayed in the shadows. Tracey yawned silently, making no noise what-so-ever, you could tell he was silent.

Anna heard shouting from Illex Forest, it was about a battle, she loved battles, she ran into Illex and carried Melody like a baby, Melody clinged onto Anna as she ran, bouncing up and down from the rapid stepping.

Vivian arrived at the clear area iun Ilex Forest. Waiting there was a smug looking boy around her age. "Your late! But it doesn't matter, I'll just beat you in twice the time!" the boy spoke, before Vivian chcuhkled back. "R---iight. I dare you to defeat my pokemon! Go, Pri-Senpai!" she called, her Sentret jumping in front of her trainer. "C'mon out Butterfree!" Greg thrw the pokeball up in the air. You could almost see Vivian's face twist. "Isn't Butterfree a girl's pokemon?" she teased lightly, "Pri-Senpai! Fury Swipes!" she cried out. After many attacks, a few faintings, and lots of taunts, Vivian came out victorious. "I'll beat you next time!" Greg said, before Vivian grinned. "Sure you will. Anyway, I gotta get to Goldenrod now." she said, before sprinting off again. This time, she didn't have any pokemon out. She arrived at the large tree near the exit of Ilex forest; and looked around. She spotted the same Flaaffy and Mareep from before; she could tell; and then she noticed a different trainer, with a sneasel.

Neptune yawned. (No, I can't fall asleep,) she thought. (I have to concentrate. What if a trainer comes and tries to catch me?) She sneezed suddenly as a bit of pollen got stuck in her nose, startling her. (Eeep!) She squeaked in her mind. Her ears then picked up a sound; the faraway cry of a Pokemon.

(I shouldn't have come into this forest; quiet as it may be,) Neptune thought, shuddering.

To be a wild Pokemon

Name: Spark

Pokemon: Pichu

Personality: He is freaked out easily and does not take jokes.

Other?: Does not want to be caught by anyone.

Moves: ThunderShock, Attract, Volt Tackle,(he can get it by egg moves) and Dig.

MURPLE

-----------------

Spark was bored. He never had anything to do. He finally said, "AGHHHH!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! If I have nothing to do, I might as well explore!" He said lazily.

Tei-kohai jumped out of her pokeball; she was bored as well. The rat pokemon stayed by her trainer's feet, before looking around. In a tree was a blue pokemon, who had just sneezed. She looked up, to see that her trainer was to busy switching her attention on the new trainer and the Flaafy and Mareep.

OOC: Okay, you've been getting Tracey+Hannah all wrong, read my post more thoroughly : Hannah decided to mess around, while making sure she was completely ninja-style, she slowly walked over to the mystery trainer, shrugging Tracey off and nodding for him to follow her, the soon reached them again, but stayed in the shadows. Tracey yawned silently, making no noise what-so-ever, you could tell he was silent.

Hannah was in the tall, tall grass, nobody could find her, she couldn't even she the sky, she could only look out from a little strand of misplaced grass, she watched the battle. To her, it was a very poor battle, she thought she could do better than both trainers there, Hannah nodded at Tracey and they walked back, they had a home, an abandoned 'secret base' that a little kid forgot. It was very well made but it was in a rock wall, so Tracey always had fears of it collapsing.

Anna hummed to herself and finally found the battle grounds, but she failed to find it in time, she could tell it was there because of the burns in the ground and the foot-prints. Anna lifted her hand up and petted Melody as she nibbled on a rose petal, she shrugged and continued to walk.

- Sorry, I'm a bit tired because I've been sick and not sleeping.

Tei-kohai was up against Vivian's foot, who was looking around. She didn't understand why, so she jumped lithely off the ground and into Vivian's arms. "Epp!" cried the female trainer, surprised to see her pokemon out of it's ball and in her arms. "How'd you get out?" she sighed, before petting it slowly.

Neptune leaped down from the tree silently. She peeked around the tree trunk curiously, scanning the area for trainers, her heart hammering furiously against her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back