Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:40 PM ( #52 )

Day 5
Well, not much happened with Keith and Chris today. Since not much was happening and they were close to maximum weight, for photo's sake, I made them fat tamas.
Posted Image Keith

Posted Image Chris

Not to worry though, they're back to normal now! Like I said, they didn't do much today.

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:51 PM ( #53 )

Nothing really happened. Hopefully, Mepple's text problem will be solved.

erosia

• erosia user photo

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:59 AM ( #54 )

nothing much happened today with my V3, however just got 3 shipments of pets I bought in the mail, including my iD L, yay, it's so pretty!!

Tamagotchi Foreva

• tamagotchi-foreva user photo

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:00 PM ( #55 )

Day 5
Well, not much happened with Keith and Chris today. Since not much was happening and they were close to maximum weight, for photo's sake, I made them fat tamas.
Posted Image Keith

Posted Image Chris

Not to worry though, they're back to normal now! Like I said, they didn't do much today.

Wow I like the Tree in the backround of the tamas house :D
Where and how dod you get it?

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 17 December 2011 - 06:14 PM ( #56 )

Day 6
Well, I was surprised (sort of) when I checked my Tamas and Keith was an Ojitchi. I expected he would, I've never had a Necktie-tchi on Blue tama-Go that didn't turn old, but they're 5! I expected it tomorrow! Then not long after, Chris also became an Ojitchi. Well, they're still identical twins! Now we know Keith is the older twin xD I got both Keith and Chris married, Keith to a Violetchi, Chris to a Pipotchi.

Posted Image Keith and Violetchi

Posted Image Chris and Pipotchi

Other than that, not much happened!

@Tamagotchi Foreva: I didn't get the trees anywhere, they just appeared in the background of both Tama-Gos at the neginning of this month, for Christmas!

Tamagotchi Foreva

• tamagotchi-foreva user photo

Posted 18 December 2011 - 01:42 PM ( #57 )

yeah I turned on my Tama-go agian yesterday
I saw the tree :D
but thanx 4 answering me :]

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:46 PM ( #58 )

Day 7
Well, Keith and Chris don't do much, so I took them to TamaTown again to get some TamaTown pictures! This time, Chris is the one wearing the outfit!
Posted Image
At least we weren't crowded by Violetchi guests again!
Posted Image
I redid their apartment again to fit their new hotspring, but I had to get rid of stuff to do so.
Posted Image
Chillin' in the hot tub again! I freeform snipped this one so I didn't get half a Kuchipatchi guest in it!

Well, that's about it for today! I was also thinking was calling Keith's wife Whitney (Survivor joke xD). But I might not. I hardly ever name the wives/husbands. Tomorrow is baby day so stay tuned!

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:22 PM ( #59 )

I've had a busy few days... In a toy store... Welp. Ya.

So My IDL AND my 15th Anni married today. They both married a KuroMametchi.
I didn't need the happy stamps for my IDL character since I had her already. He is now on generation 37 I think...(Boy)
15th Anni tama, Lovelitchi borrowed some items from my IDL to get the happy stamps. (Same, Pink Dress, Microphone, IceCream)

Now, I have boy Sheriff on my IDL and The Flower that was on... the p1 ( I think) but it is a toddler now I guess? It was an adult... I believe its a girl too... That'd be just too weird if it was a boy...

I have no pictures sadly... To busy to take them... But I do have snap-shots of my tamas together after connection though. I will load those sometime though. I'm going for "Gen two" on my 15th Anni.

Edited by SailorRosette, 18 December 2011 - 07:25 PM.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:47 PM ( #60 )

sorry nothing happend on day 6 so I did'nt post anything but for today DAY 7

the Golden Family are now teens and are scared to death by mika words and mike swords xD (Pics when I get to it ;P)

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:56 PM ( #61 )

Day 8
Well, Keith and Chris are now dads!
Posted Image Keith, his wife Whitney xD and their baby boy

Posted Image Chris, his wife and their baby girl

Other than that, they're still doing nothing.

Edited by It`s Teri, 19 December 2011 - 05:57 PM.

SailorRosette

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:26 AM ( #62 )

My IDL is the Blue Star guy
While my 15th Anni is the little black and yellow character again.

Sorry no pictures currently. :angry:

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:20 PM ( #63 )

DAY 7 and 8 here are those pics of the golden family Posted Image

SailorRosette

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:34 PM ( #64 )

I now have Kutchipatchi on my IDL and Lovelitchi on my 15t Anni. I couldn't reduce care for my 15th Anni... I was really trying too. Lol.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:59 PM ( #65 )

Day 9
Keith and Chris don't do much, still, but since it's their last day with their babies, I made a collage-type thing of all stages of their life.
Posted Image
I hope you can still see them with the photos this small! This is goodbye! You won't see Keith and Chris again.

NintenNerd

• nintennerd user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 December 2011 - 07:13 PM ( #66 )

Sorry for not posting. It's due to them not being very exciting to log or anything. Everyday, they just do the same thing. Also, I broke my promise. I promised connection photos over the weekend, not on Wednesday. Sorry.

First, you press the down selection arrow and select the connection option. Then, you select A), Give, or B), Receive. For Mepple, I used give, and for Mipple, I used receive. When you select give, you get an option of communicate, present, and something I forgot.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

At first, Mepple gave Mipple a weird sounding music box, and a ghost. The reason I couldn't take any pictures was because you needed to connect the ports on the side together between the two and that they only appear for a few seconds.

Then, I used my Queen Card [http://www.superhapp...tty Cure/01.jpg] (It looks just like this, but Japanese text is Korean, obviously.), swiped it upside down, and let them connect again. This time, a black heart appears on Mepple's screen while Mipple's screen has a white heart. Then, text scrolls with 'Dual Aurora Wave!' and that's it.

It`s Teri

• its-teri user photo

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:34 PM ( #67 )

Day 10
Today is the first day of life for Mika (Blue Tama-Go, named after the chat meme xD) and Dawn (Pink Tama-Go). I got some photos of them as babies:
Posted Image Baby Mika

Posted Image Baby Dawn

They later evolved, Mika into a Mattaritchi, Dawn into a Hoshitchi.

Posted Image Mika now

Posted Image Dawn now

Okay, other than that, they're not doing much. I may take Mika to TamaTown later because I still need to add Mattaritchi to my roster, while I already have Hoshitchi from Nellie, if any of you know/remember her from my log.

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:51 PM ( #68 )

I forget what day were on xD

The Golden family are adults now :DD

Posted Image