12 Days of Christmas Holiday Hatch - All V-Pet Welcome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpurn

Reaction score
Hey everyone :D

I am starting up a hatch open to everyone and all v-pet types! Tamagotchis are amazing, but there are so many other pets equal of praise and love :) And different pets remind me of advent calendars with them changing ever (or every other) day or so - so they are like mini presents!

The hatch will be starting 12 days before Christmas on Monday, 12/12/11 the hatch will end on Christmas Eve/Morning. I'm not worried about time stamping or scheduling exactly since everyone is going to be pretty busy leading up to the Holidays - Just post at least once a day if possible. You should have at least one pet that you are hatching, but hatch a second if they mate/battle/etc. if you feel up to it. :) Any pet is okay, even obscure and pendulum pets.

We will be accepting sign ups right up to the start day - Let us know:

Your V-pet Type:

Who makes the pet: (if you know the company)

Pic of the day: (if you can add pics please do!)

What happened with your pet: (try and be a little detailed especially if you think your pet is a little more rare than normal - share the experience with everyone)

I will be starting up my Digimon gen1 and 2 (clear green and clear yellow)

These were made by Bandai in 1997 and prompted the TV shows and movies.

Let us know if you will be hatching with us and what it will be. Take time to test your pets before hand since we have some time to get new batteries and check them over.

-Purn

Your V-pet Type: Card Commmune

Who makes the pet: BanDai

Pic of the day: https://oi42.tinypic.com/23sdlqq.jpg

What happened with your pet: A few days after being in Korea to visit my cousins, they offered to buy me one since my cousin had one. I think we went to Lotte since it's more than a grocery store in places like Japan and Korea. There was a self dedicated to the original Pretty Cure merchandise with a TV playing Pretty Cure episodes in the middle. Surrounding it was a paper/cardstock/cardboard border and obviously the toys. The next day we got the card booster packs.

*Eye shift.... x2*

Suuu... I might join, need to see what is on at the time and such... I will specify when I make up my mind.

Which gen Digimon...... Like in the show digivices or the Brick ones... wha... I'm insterested... Lol.

Card Commune.... *Drools* Is it an every 15 minutes too? (Call) I know my others do... Unless I ignore them or they are sleeping...

This sounds really fun!

Your V-pet Type: Tamagotchi V5

Who makes the pet: Bandai

Pic of the day: I will add pics just not now

What happened with your pet: I got it when I got my cousin one for her birthday back in 2009 and it went to mexico with me :)

OMIGOSH! Welcome everyone! :D

@NintendNerd - the Card Commune looks really interesting! I'm glad you wrote a bit of back story on how you came to find it! :D I can't wait to see you start it up and share more about it on 12/12

@Sailor Rosette - Feel free to join with whatever pet you feel like. As for my Digimon, I will be hatching the old brick looking ones. I have the generation 1 and generation 2. My gen 1 is from the USA (they only released the gen 1 here in the US) and the gen 2 I got shipped from Singapore to me. I'm pretty sure it was a AU release since it was made in Indonesia and in English. I liked the season 1 and 2 Digimon Digivices too - I had them when the show used to play on TV and thought they were totally the bomb! :)

@TicTax - I'm so glad you will be joining up with us! I look forward to hatching with you! :D

Let others know that this hatch will be starting up! I love to learn about other v-pets and of course more about Tamas and EVERYONE is welcome! :D

-Purn

Because I want to make SailorRosette jealous:

Because I love you all:

Your V-pet Type: Card Commune (#2)

Pic of the day: https://oi51.tinypic.com/1zcziom.jpg

What happened with your pet: So my cousins would come over to our house they asked me if I wanted a gift. I said that I like Pretty Cure items, so they got one. They they gave it to me, it was another Card Commune. I don't mind at all.

Because I want to make SailorRosette jealous:

Because I love you all:

Your V-pet Type: Card Commune (#2)

Pic of the day: https://oi51.tinypic.com/1zcziom.jpg

What happened with your pet: So my cousins would come over to our house they asked me if I wanted a gift. I said that I like Pretty Cure items, so they got one. They they gave it to me, it was another Card Commune. I don't mind at all.
So you have two now? Lucky. Connect 'em! Lol. I connect my Splash Star stuff all the time. My Heartful/Touch Commune are sorta picky... (I'm not sure what they really do in connection mode, if it just makes Porun talk or if an animation on the Heartful Commune shows... )

The choice is hard... I have 4 pets as of now "Active" currently... 2 pedometer pets (digi-Season1) and my Kira-Toko... Others are tamas (IDL and my P2) I have tons of pets to choose from...

Last edited by a moderator:
@NintendNerd - Awesome! I can't wait to see them both in action! That was nice of your cousin to get it for you :)

@Sailor Rosette - I love the season 1 Digivice pets! :D That is a tough choice hahah. I totally encourage any pet - you have a while - the hatch doesn't start till 12/12.

-Purn

I might do a double pet sorta thing too... Have one of my Precure toys out too with another tama/digital pet...

But not sure, depends on if I have battery power for them... I've used many of my AAAs...( for my IDL)

I'm thinking otherwise a Tama Connection v4 or v4.5

In addition to all my other tamas/digital pets currently running. Lol. My p2 is probably going to be off though...

"Current" 4, 2 tamas, (IDL/P2) 2 pedometer pets (digimon season 1 digivice and Kirarin Revolution, Kira-Toko)

Hmm...I'll join!! This will be my first group hatch, so bear with me please :) .

Your V-pet Type: Tama-Go

Pic of the day: Sorry, won't be adding pics :( .

What happened with your pet: Nothing special, really, I just bought it at Walmart.

Derp, all you people that have digimons and such are:

A: making me jealous

B: making me feel nooby to V-pets all over again

C: did I mention jealous?

sounds fun! wish I had a digimon, but they all look expensive. <_<

uh, I'll just be entering either:

Your V-pet Type: iDL (I know I know, everyone has one)

Who makes the pet: BanDai (whoo! amazing!)

Pic of the day: I might not do this part.

What happened with your pet: nothing much, it's getting beat up though, do I count.... 12 scratches? and no silver lining? Whoot.

It's pretty common on tamatalk, everyone has one ;] but it's so good it's not really a suprise. basically I'll have tons of generations by that point, so I'll just marry him/her off on the twelfth. (crossfingers for a girl!)

or a...

Your V-pet Type:V4 tamagotchi

Pic of the day: as stated above.

What happened with your pet: well this little bugger is one of my oldest! I got it before I started collecting. ;] My beloved... in good condition, Better than my iDL amyways.

@Sailor Rosette - I know how that can be - trying to find batteries that work LOL.

@SuperChamaGirl - It's not a problem that you can't post pics. I'm just glad that you are going to be joining us! :D I look forward to reading about your Tama-Go.

@ZuZu - Sorry, I'm not trying to make anyone jealous. Honestly, the people on ebay who think they are worth $100 or more are really wishfully thinking. They are interesting, but they are also just a toy..... Once in a while you can find someone who starts one as a bid and you can get one in package around $50 - which is about the same as you might pay for an Tamagotchi Angel in package. I'm only trying to hatch some to start some research of them. There is a surprising lack of information on them online. I was able to find some stuff, but as far as buying and fake guides - it's hard to find information. LOL I don't have an IDL - I think those are cool, so I'm looking forward to hearing about yours in the hatch! :D I'm glad your joining up! It sounds like it is turning out to be pretty interesting.

-Purn

I think I will do my V4.5 as of my mind half made up.... I like the characters better.

Aww, I don't want to make people jealous. I found some of my digivice on ebay really cheap... This year too. So its possible to find digimon digivice cheap. Just need to keep your eyes open for them in unlikely searches...

naw, it's ok, it just sounds really cool and I'm eager to read what it's like! my mom just erased my iDL's data (oh noes! back at square one <_< ) so I'll wait for the hatch to start it up again. I might enter my Music Star as well, but I'm not sure yet...

I'll join I just started up my Ocean today... but it will probably be dead by the twelfth and ready to start up again.. haha and I have a couple I bought on ebay coming in the mail. So hopefully I can start them too :)

Your V-pet Type: Tamagotchi Ocean (america), and one other, depending on what gets sent to me by then.

Who makes the pet: Bendai

Pic of the day: (How do you create an album in the forums to use the "My Media" option?)

What happened with your pet: I've had this pet since it first came out. I have never gotten it to adult stage... it's so frustrating... will def need some advice/support ^^

Your V-pet Type: Tamagotchi V4

Who makes the pet:Bandai

Pic of the day: https://tinypic.com/r/3340swp/5

What happened with your pet: Well It was my sisters but she gave it to me because I lost my V4. I didnt like the color of it so i painted it and now it is purple, teal and a light yellow.

This is looking to be a terrific hatch! :D I'm so glad everyone will be joining us - I'm excited for it to start in just a few days!

@Erosia - I'm excited to see how long you can get your Ocean to live. I think the longest I've had mine live is about 5 days and then it just decided to die randomly hahahaha! I would love to see you start up with any others you get in the mail too! :D Also, I'm not sure how to get the media part to work. I just use photobucket myself.

@Grizzlebear - Welcome! I'm glad your going to be joining! :) Your painting on the V4 looks terrific - I like the colors you chose!

-Purn

Last edited by a moderator:
if my 15th idl dosn't turn into a teen I will join with it as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back