12 Days of Christmas Holiday Hatch - All V-Pet Welcome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 8

Well, Keith and Chris are now dads!

SAM_1457.jpg
Keith, his wife Whitney xD and their baby boy

SAM_1456.jpg
Chris, his wife and their baby girl

Other than that, they're still doing nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My IDL is the Blue Star guy

While my 15th Anni is the little black and yellow character again.

Sorry no pictures currently. :angry:

DAY 7 and 8 here are those pics of the golden family
IMG_0092.jpg

I now have Kutchipatchi on my IDL and Lovelitchi on my 15t Anni. I couldn't reduce care for my 15th Anni... I was really trying too. Lol.

Day 9

Keith and Chris don't do much, still, but since it's their last day with their babies, I made a collage-type thing of all stages of their life.

Keithandchristhroughtamalife.png

I hope you can still see them with the photos this small! This is goodbye! You won't see Keith and Chris again.

Sorry for not posting. It's due to them not being very exciting to log or anything. Everyday, they just do the same thing. Also, I broke my promise. I promised connection photos over the weekend, not on Wednesday. Sorry.

First, you press the down selection arrow and select the connection option. Then, you select A), Give, or B) , Receive. For Mepple, I used give, and for Mipple, I used receive. When you select give, you get an option of communicate, present, and something I forgot.

fthifd.jpg

29p4v0n.jpg

2nh3jpu.jpg

At first, Mepple gave Mipple a weird sounding music box, and a ghost. The reason I couldn't take any pictures was because you needed to connect the ports on the side together between the two and that they only appear for a few seconds.

Then, I used my Queen Card [https://www.superhappycashcow.com/pic/Pretty%20Cure/Pretty%20Cure/01.jpg] (It looks just like this, but Japanese text is Korean, obviously.), swiped it upside down, and let them connect again. This time, a black heart appears on Mepple's screen while Mipple's screen has a white heart. Then, text scrolls with 'Dual Aurora Wave!' and that's it.

Day 10

Today is the first day of life for Mika (Blue Tama-Go, named after the chat meme xD) and Dawn (Pink Tama-Go). I got some photos of them as babies:

SAM_1460.jpg
Baby Mika

SAM_1458.jpg
Baby Dawn

They later evolved, Mika into a Mattaritchi, Dawn into a Hoshitchi.

SAM_1465.jpg
Mika now

SAM_1462.jpg
Dawn now

Okay, other than that, they're not doing much. I may take Mika to TamaTown later because I still need to add Mattaritchi to my roster, while I already have Hoshitchi from Nellie, if any of you know/remember her from my log.

I forget what day were on xD

The Golden family are adults now :DD

IMG_0118-2.jpg

Day 11

Today, Mika and Dawn evolved. Dawn evolved first, becoming a Chuchutchi. Mika evolved about an hour later, into a Monpatchi. He was originally only a few seconds behind Dawn, but I took him to TamaTown yesterday, probably for about an hour, jusging by the amount of time it took for him to evolve after Dawn.

SAM_1471.jpg
Mika

SAM_1469.jpg
Dawn

Other than that nothing. I thought of taking just Dawn to TamaTown today for Mika to catch up, but I need to add Monpatchi to my register, so I guess I'll be taking Mika too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 12, Final Day!

So, to end the hatch, Mika and Dawn are now adults! Mika is a Gozarutchi, Dawn is a Marotchi.

SAM_1475.jpg
Mika

SAM_1473.jpg
Dawn

Other than that, not much. And that concludes my 12 days of Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back