12 Days of Christmas Holiday Hatch - All V-Pet Welcome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My IDL turned into the Kimono Character with Green hair. I just got her last generation. Lol. Oh well. Would have gotten Meloytchi if she was the Pineapple teen. hehehe. I know, I have yet to look at the character chart again.

Then my 15th Anni tama, She is now a cute Black looking character with ... 4 like... Puff ball/Peacock feathers on her? I have no idea whom she is currently.

I'll try to post images soon, I know you guys are probably want to see this new character. (At least, I'm pretty sure she is new... I know I haven't seen her before)

Day 3

Well, it looks like Keith and Chris are identical twins forever! I woke up and when I checked on them, I saw two Necktie-tchis on the screens! They are adults! Other than that, not much happened. Here are some photos!

SAM_1444.jpg
Keith

SAM_1439.jpg
Chris

Bit turned into the cutest little character today!! He is a young Mametchi and is just so adorable when he smiles! He was very good today and we played a lot of the flag game! I will have to take pictures tomorrow, I haven't been home much and just haven't had the time >.<

Day 4

Well, not much happened with Keith and Chris today. I did take them to TamaTown though!

keith-chris-tamatown-new.png

I took this picture in Swirly Sweet City. It would have been in the entrance area, but the boys were getting crowded by Violetchi guests. Keith is the one with the Christmas tree tie! Perfect for Christmas, don't you think? And this hatch!

I also got a picture of them in the Forest Falls hot tub thing.

keith-chris-hottub.png

Once again, Keith is the one with the Christmas tree tie. I logged him in first. Chris probably thinks it's unfair that Keith always gets to wear the outfit.

I didn't take any actual Tama photos because they would look the same as yesterday's photos.

You know the drill. This is because they do practically nothing.

988zrb.jpg

208za89.jpg

2qsp1kp.jpg

I don't have pictures right now.

IDL can marry ToMo. She connected with my 15th Anni... My character gifted to her a scroll. I came to find out later (On my 15th Anni tama) She sent a paper airplane to my 15th Anni Character (black/yellow girl) On it had a note that we couldn't read.

My 15th Anni tama changed into Lovelitchi! Super cute! I looked at the clock... it was wrong. So I changed it to be correct. Come to find, she was ready to change! Then she did and I squealed in delight to have her.

These guys like taking pictures. Usually its at my IDL's home though. I want them to visit a town or something together. I'm not sure what is all possible as of yet. I'll find out soon. I'm truely in love with these tamas. I'm glad I got them. My 15th Anni seems slightly slower after it returns from someplace. (Weather its connection, stores, park... etc) Proves how many random processes are going on at once.

I was just seeing if the IDL download games work on the 15th Anniversary version... They DO! Whoop! I don't know how to play the Violetchi game though. Lol. I'll figure it out.... I'm sure its really easy. She tosses stuff in the air... some characters are also in the flowers... ITs one I haven't tried yet... I figure that is for a good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm late I'm late! It finally got to thursday when I can have my iDL. but my dad isn't giving me the SD card! he's lauging right now. y'know dads... well I hatched an adorable choiribotchi Kendra, who is currently evloved and sleeping, a kingyobotchi now. Oh I hope so bad that my Girly isn't a Lavulitchi, she's too easy to get, and I really want a Melody.... more time and acutally pictures to update tomorow.

My young mametchi Bit, was really funny today! I found him watching TV, we got one lesson of potty training in, and also, adored him as he rolled across my screen! What a character! I will upload some pictures tomorrow morning, I actually took some today ;)

Day 5

Well, not much happened with Keith and Chris today. Since not much was happening and they were close to maximum weight, for photo's sake, I made them fat tamas.

SAM_1449.jpg
Keith

SAM_1448.jpg
Chris

Not to worry though, they're back to normal now! Like I said, they didn't do much today.

Nothing really happened. Hopefully, Mepple's text problem will be solved.

nothing much happened today with my V3, however just got 3 shipments of pets I bought in the mail, including my iD L, yay, it's so pretty!!

Day 5

Well, not much happened with Keith and Chris today. Since not much was happening and they were close to maximum weight, for photo's sake, I made them fat tamas.

SAM_1449.jpg
Keith

SAM_1448.jpg
Chris

Not to worry though, they're back to normal now! Like I said, they didn't do much today.
Wow I like the Tree in the backround of the tamas house :D

Where and how dod you get it?

Day 6

Well, I was surprised (sort of) when I checked my Tamas and Keith was an Ojitchi. I expected he would, I've never had a Necktie-tchi on Blue tama-Go that didn't turn old, but they're 5! I expected it tomorrow! Then not long after, Chris also became an Ojitchi. Well, they're still identical twins! Now we know Keith is the older twin xD I got both Keith and Chris married, Keith to a Violetchi, Chris to a Pipotchi.

SAM_1452.jpg
Keith and Violetchi

SAM_1450.jpg
Chris and Pipotchi

Other than that, not much happened!

@Tamagotchi Foreva: I didn't get the trees anywhere, they just appeared in the background of both Tama-Gos at the neginning of this month, for Christmas!

yeah I turned on my Tama-go agian yesterday

I saw the tree :D

but thanx 4 answering me :]

Day 7

Well, Keith and Chris don't do much, so I took them to TamaTown again to get some TamaTown pictures! This time, Chris is the one wearing the outfit!

chris-keith-tamatown.png

At least we weren't crowded by Violetchi guests again!

keith-chris-new-apartment.png

I redid their apartment again to fit their new hotspring, but I had to get rid of stuff to do so.

keith-chris-hottub2.png

Chillin' in the hot tub again! I freeform snipped this one so I didn't get half a Kuchipatchi guest in it!

Well, that's about it for today! I was also thinking was calling Keith's wife Whitney (Survivor joke xD). But I might not. I hardly ever name the wives/husbands. Tomorrow is baby day so stay tuned!

I've had a busy few days... In a toy store... Welp. Ya.

So My IDL AND my 15th Anni married today. They both married a KuroMametchi.

I didn't need the happy stamps for my IDL character since I had her already. He is now on generation 37 I think...(Boy)

15th Anni tama, Lovelitchi borrowed some items from my IDL to get the happy stamps. (Same, Pink Dress, Microphone, IceCream)

Now, I have boy Sheriff on my IDL and The Flower that was on... the p1 ( I think) but it is a toddler now I guess? It was an adult... I believe its a girl too... That'd be just too weird if it was a boy...

I have no pictures sadly... To busy to take them... But I do have snap-shots of my tamas together after connection though. I will load those sometime though. I'm going for "Gen two" on my 15th Anni.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry nothing happend on day 6 so I did'nt post anything but for today DAY 7

the Golden Family are now teens and are scared to death by mika words and mike swords xD (Pics when I get to it ;P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back