12 Days of Christmas Holiday Hatch - All V-Pet Welcome!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your V-pet Type: v4

Who makes the pet: Bandai

Pic of the day: I'll take pictures, but I don't have any picture of my v4 on my computer atm D:

What happened with your pet: I remember I had the same shell design in 4th grade, it was my first tamagotchi too and I lost it in the grass when I was running around. Then, last year I got my friends v4 which is the same shell design. I wonder if its the same one...we went to the same elementary so I always wondered if she found it. I like to believe she did xD

I'm sorry but I may have to hold off logging until my winter holidays begin, meaning not starting the logging until the 15th, will that be okay? I mean, I really would love to log but that's the week of my finals... I know I know it's the twelve days of X-mas but that's all I've got. so will you take me Purn? I'm now sure it's the iDL I'll be logging now, becuase my others are timed badly for the hatch (meaning in the wrong stage of growth) and I don't want to delete my info. so the iDL it is. :]

Just because the babies will be alone on the day:

Your V-pet Type: Tama-Go x2

Who makes the pet: Bandai

Pic of the day: https://i1133.photobu...ri/SAM_1395.jpg <-- Blue Tama-Go

https://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m598/Little_Miss_Teri/SAM_1394-1.jpg <-- Pink Tama-Go

What happened with your pet: I got the blue one for Christmas last year, has had 11 generations on it, got the pink one in October (way late birthday present), has had 3 generations on it. Today, Ozzy (Blue) and Rachel (Pink) got married and had two boys who will be alone at the time of the hatch! (yay I don't have to reset!)

EDIT: Pink Tama-Go keeps coming up as it originally was, even though after editing, I clicked Replace original. So I saved a copy instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll Join

V PET TYPE: Tamagotchi ID L

WHO MAKE IT: Bandai

PIC OF THE DAY:(don't have a picture right now but i'll get one soon

WHAT IT DID TODAY: Nothing its on pause

well todays the hatch so let me start I put the time in and birthday and got eggs wich later hatched into babys.I named the family the Golden family (well on the v5 its the "golde" family :p ) here they are
IMG_0124-1.jpg
ignore that one of them is still in its egg ;P

I'm sorry but I may have to hold off logging until my winter holidays begin, meaning not starting the logging until the 15th, will that be okay? I mean, I really would love to log but that's the week of my finals... I know I know it's the twelve days of X-mas but that's all I've got. so will you take me Purn? I'm now sure it's the iDL I'll be logging now, becuase my others are timed badly for the hatch (meaning in the wrong stage of growth) and I don't want to delete my info. so the iDL it is. :]
@ZuZu - No problem with me - Finals and schooling is important! Honestly, I would like people to try and start today, but hey, it's Christmas! The more the merrier! :D

I'm gonna kick off my part of the Hatch! :D

So, I started my Gen 1 and 2 DigiMon at 11:36 this morning. Both are English Versions. My Gen 1 (green) is a USA English and my Gen 2 (yellow) is I think either from the AU or UK.

DSCF3204.jpg

About 5 minutes later their eggs started to wobble and they hatched out (my gen 2 took a few seconds more to hatch then my gen 1). Hello little Botamon and Punimon!

DSCF3205.jpg

DSCF3209.jpg

They are pretty needy for the first hour like Tamas are when they hatch. They need training (game) and meat (food). I'll try and get pics of that at some point cause the training and food are different for each one.

At 12:11, both Botamon and Punimon hunkered down for a nap. Thankfully this gave me a few minutes to look up a recipe for holiday cookies :) And an hour after hatching, they finally changed to Koromon and Tsunomon :)

DSCF3214.jpg

That's pretty much it for today. I'm gonna keep an eye on them while I bake some cookies tonight! :D

-Purn

Yay, hatching time!

So, I inserted my CR2032 batteries in my Card Communes. The character in the Pink Card Commune is 'Mepple'. The One in the Blue Card Commune is 'Mipple' and that's what I will refer to them from now on. On an additional note, Mepple and Mipple's 'Catchphrases' are 'Mipo' and 'Mepo', respectively. They always say that in the end of their sentences.

As soon as I inserted the batteries, they told me what time it was (yes, they have scrolled text that will tell you something).

vxbvo5.jpg

5fitj8.jpg

The Card Communes are the type of devices that save your memory when the batteries are taken out/run out. Mipple was doing fine since I almost never play with her, but Mepple was crying because he missed me and he was the one that I played with all the time. He was crying.

2w36yl2.jpg

So I thought some food would cure [pun not intended, I swear] him with this guy:

bfqtg2.jpg

I was wrong. So I tried a card that would activate a slot game. It was her:

20rwz2u.jpg

jjqvba.jpg

At first, I got a star and a heart. On the second try, I got two skulls, which doesn't affect anything. They're just icons.

Then I remembered that all you had to do was press the left button so it would 'talk' to you. Then I thought of how I was supposed to carry them around, so I remembered I had a this cute, pink pouch that I could use. My regular Pretty Cure one couldn't fit them both.

znx7c2.jpg

2q0pykm.jpg

It's thick now, but I might use my blue version for Mipple. Their on my bed now. And now I can confirm that they don't call every 15 minutes.

Ok, Hatch time. Today I cant take pictures because im without my camera. But I put the date ad stuff in and I got a little girl! I was so happy i named her prim *after the hunger games*. So I played with her and she evolved into a Mohitamatchi

Hatchy time! :) I reset my TMGO today and got a little Nokotchi that I named Kiko. Took her to the park and met Volietchi and built a sandcastle. Then we played games until we got enough for the fireplace background. Mmm, nice and cozy for Christmas :D . Then, a few minutes ago, I took her to the shops for some dinner. She picked out Fried Chicken and Smoothies, and she's feisting right now. She'll be going to sleep soon, so more updates tomorrow!

Okay.... So... I ended up waiting to sent my IDL girl off till this morning for this. I figured this one was already one and having 4 on while working was a slight pain...

Running: IDL White

Images: Took one... Too lazy to load it, and its blurry....

Made by: Bandai Japan

Started: .... roughly 35 generations ago....This is Gen 36.

Baby: Choribotchi

Currently: Paletchi

Going for: Melodytchi (2-3 misses)

I MIGHT have my 15th Anni for this soon....

I was going to have my v4 or v4.5 on but they aren't at a place where parents have left. None of my pets are that are tamas... I didn't want to run any other digital pet at the time being...

Day 1

Today, I wake up at about 7:40 AM to see two crying baby boys on my Tama-Go screens. I start them up, deciding to call them Keith (Blue) and Chris (Pink). I look after them, feeding as needed, curing sickness, putting them to sleep and cleaning poop. About an hour later, at about 8:40 AM, Keith and Chris evolve into Ahirukutchis. I would have photos, but my camera battery is dead. So, you'll have to settle for this. Sorry it's so late. We were in Hamilton all day with no internet access.

EDIT: The camera miraculously came to life enough for two photos! Here they are:

SAM_1407480x640-1.jpg
Keith

SAM_1406480x640-1.jpg
Chris

I hope you guys can see the boys in the photos!

Well, I'm mad at my silly Ocean, after 5 painstaking days of taking devoted care of it, it died yesterday... so I'm kinda angry and won't be starting that one up... It was especially hard to play while at work... so instead, I'm starting my new V3 I picked up this weekend from a swap meet for $.50, awesome! I've never owned any of the new tamas so this should be fun!!

I realize I'm a little late on starting this, but I was pretty busy all day...

So I started my tama V3 up at 11:30 p.m. and got a wonderful new baby boy which I named Bit. He immediately cried for help and I fed him 4 sushi's and played a catch the music note game with him until he didn't want to play again, so I fed him 3 tarts to get him to full happy. Afterwards, to work off some extra weight we played another catch the music note game and when we were done he was sick... oops, too many treats :( I wish you could play the game whenever you wanted, because it's actually pretty fun...He already poo'd and now weighs 13 lbs. He's pretty cute and his little head resembles a hippo.

I'm also currently running my CoolTec Pocket Puppy which I've had going for about 7 days now (I've owned this one since I was 9 years old... I'm now 23) and a Tama V2, that I started on Saturday after also picking it up this weekend from the swap meet for $.50.... I think this may be my new favorite place! I also got a nano kitty, giga pet 101 dalmations, a Tama V1, and another V2 all for $.50 each!! Yay!

----

I fed bit a few more pieces of sushi and played 3 more games and finally, after the third game he was sooo sleepy and went to bed. I turned out the light and checked that he was unfortunately less one happy heart.

Good night all!

Day 2

Today, I wake up at about 9:00 AM, and I check on Keith and Chris, when I find staring back at me, not two Ahirukutchis, but two Korokotchis! Yes, they evolved while I was sleeping, and they're still identical twins. I was also a bit surprised to see Korokotchis as Korokotchi was the only boy teen I hadn't had on Tama-Go, and now I have two! I expected Kilalatchis because I usually get Kilalatchis, but no. I'm happy though. I now get to say I've had every boy teen on Tama-Go.

SAM_1426.jpg
Keith

SAM_1415.jpg
Chris

Yes, better photos today! I charged my camera battery last night while I slept, so it would be ready to take photos of my boys!

My IDL Catus girl says Hi. *Face slap* Forgot the name... Not wanting to look, in short.... BUT....

My 15th Anniversary tama came today! It hatched a girl (Babytchi....I think) Its purple. I took pictures of it but alas, I probably won't upload them until ToMo afternoon. I am so excited for you guys to see her! Which also means I need to make another special pouch, stat. I have it in a basic one for now in a plastic zipper pouch with my other IDL. Sooo... Its going to be in the hatch too. I didn't dream it would be here Today... I just bought it. BTW, I didn't get the calender or other special stuff with it. No biggie though.

Currently, She has changed to the UFO character. White and red... ears? lol. I don't recall her name. I haven't ever had her I don't think... I think she was a v4 character.... She is so cute eating. I'll try to snap images of her, I didn't get any of her as a baby.

DAY 2

well the golden family are still toddlers because of school D: but other then that their doing great :DD

So, when I came back from school earlier today, I woke up Mipple and Mepple. Then I forgot that I put Mipple to sleep while she was hungry. Whoops. I also noticed that Mepple's scroll text is only moving one row of pixels at a time. I'm thinking low battery.

2z4wuwn.jpg

When I was looking through my cards, I thought I should feed Mipple with this guy:

nz54sw.jpg

When swiped from right side up, it gives her Mushrooms. When swiped upside down, it gives her Onigiri.

2n1uemc.jpg

2j1o2uq.jpg

I feed Mippple too.

zblo2.jpg

kbakg3.jpg

Then Mipple became this weird mood. Mepple is never moody like this.

xap8i8.jpg

I just 'talked' to her again.

The pink bag just wasn't working, so I used this kitty purse:

2wd1shg.jpg

It works a lot better than the pink bag. A lot.

huiznr.jpg

That's all. Other then that I overfeed Mepple later on but fixed it with some medicine. Also, I should work on a Card Commune sprite sheet. Seriously.

Today Bit was really easy to take care of and last night he turned into Mizutamatchi, I wonder what he'll become next!! I also connected him with my V2 tamagotchi girl Pixel and they played a few games, which he won both of them. He is very good at the eating contest and popping balloons. He also was very nice and gave Pixel an ice cream present, she was very happy!!

I also tried playing on tamatown (the european site) and I got a code for a passport and special shoes. I also tried to play the race car game where you press the right and left keys, but I couldn't get it to go... not sure how to play that game.

Nothing really happened. Except that I deiced to feed them with Pomp (character's name) this time. I promise connection photos over the weekend.

34t76dk.jpg

2quua8g.jpg

fcs2z8.jpg

DAY 3

nothing i had them on pause because of school D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back