Getting a Tamagotchi ID L soon, what should I know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
I ordered a ID L a few days ago. What should I know? Is it hard to care for? What features are different from other tamas? I just what to be prepared for when it gets here. Thanks in advance. ^_^

My ID L came! So I have a few questions... What dose the shop lady ask you when you want to buy something? How do I make my own garden? How do I buy things? That's all for now! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My ID L came! So I have a few questions... What dose the shop lady ask you when you want to buy something? How do I make my own garden? That's all for now! :)
What do you mean by shop lady? If you mean the lady in the Tama Depa, she just says something random and then you can pick what you want to buy. From 3 to 4 or 5 in the afternoon, there will be characters appearing at the Donuts Park. You will have the opportunity to either buy clothes and items for 30% off, or sell items you no longer need. The first option after they talk to you is buy, and the other is sell.

To plant a seed, you have to buy a seed packet either from the Tama Depa or the Donuts Park (previously mentioned). They are in the "Daily Necessities" category, which is the first one that appears at the Tama Depa. Then, after buying the seeds, you go to the Daily Necessities section in your items, choose the seed, and then choose the first option, which is yes. Your Tamagotchi will plant the seed and it will sprout the next morning.

So is there only one thing at the tama market at a time? Cuz I come back to the tama market every few minutes or so and there's always something different. Also how do I clean my house? I hear you need to do that.

So is there only one thing at the tama market at a time? Cuz I come back to the tama market every few minutes or so and there's always something different. Also how do I clean my house? I hear you need to do that.
What you can do is select the buy option, and if you don't like it, press the C button, and then select the buy option again to see something different.

To clean your house, you need the cleaning utensils from the Tama Depa. The blue sponge mop is for the toilet and kitchen, the brown scrub brush is for the shower, and the vacuum is for the living room and the bedroom. When a room is a sort of reddish brown colour, choose the cleaning item that corresponds to the room and your Tamagotchi will clean.

Thank you so much! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ . Now one more question, how come the shop suddenly turned into the park? I was taking my tama there when he suddenly met up with a dog. My tama played with the dog, came home, and cheered.

Thank you so much! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ . Now one more question, how come the shop suddenly turned into the park? I was taking my tama there when he suddenly met up with a dog. My tama played with the dog, came home, and cheered.
It was probably because of the time of the day. If I remember correctly, the shop only appears from 3-5 in the afternoon. From 7-8 in the morning is the Tama Marche, where you can sell food from your refrigerator that you don't want anymore. All other times are either characters or pets.

Just a tip, on the first of every month between 10 AM and 3PM, you can meet the Eco usatchi triplets t the park who will give you a fork, bag, or chopsticks.

I started my IDL 3 weeks ago, so I just got one of the items a few days ago. I then proceeded ti change the time until i fot all 3 items.

I would just recommend changing the time and date to try to get all 3 items. You'll be able to save a lot more money if you start out with them.

Also, there are 4 stickers you can get for your tamagotchi. The first 3 are from food/snacks/toys/clothes/accessories. You can try to figure them out yourself, or just look up a guide. You get the fourth one after your pet has been an adult for 2 days so I would recommend waiting until you get all 4 happy stickers before marrying off your pet.

Thank you so much for your help everyone! But now I have a new question, how do you download things?

My tama had a baby girl today! So now I want to know, how do you adopt a pet?

I *believe*, if your tamagotchi is an adult, you go to the park and see a pet 3 times and it will ask to come home; choose the top option :)

Alright. Well this morning I woke up and my tama had Birthday stuff up. Why did she have Birthday stuff up? I remember setting my Birthday correctly. And I can tell you it is not today. It is like 5 months away.

Alright. Well this morning I woke up and my tama had Birthday stuff up. Why did she have Birthday stuff up? I remember setting my Birthday correctly. And I can tell you it is not today. It is like 5 months away.
There will be birthday stuff in the living room if:

• A Tamagotchi character is celebrating their birthday today, or
  • It's your birthday
Today happens to be Shinshitchi's birthday. You can catch the birthday animations at 7:30 AM, 12:30 PM and 3:30 PM.

remember if your tamagotchi character or ur room turn into red brown ,don't be panic.

Go to the tama depa (under the door icon it's the first one on the second page) and buy some cleaning supplies!(the top category when you get there)After you buy those,go to the treasure chest icon and select the tip category.You should see the cleaning supplies you bought.Now select each cleaning supply like a regular item.After you select it,hit the tip choice and watch you house be cleaned!On the iD L you have to do that everyday or your house will get dirty (brown)
Each cleaning supply cleans a different room
1)Dust mop--cleans Kitchen and Toilet room
2)scrub brush--cleans shower room
3)vacuum--cleans Living room (the room your tama hops around in) and bedroom
Hope I helped! :D :wub:

and for the character just take a bath and it will be clean :)

So I have been having a lot of fun with my ID L! But yesterday my tama had hearts around it.(Kinda like when you give your V4 or V4.5 the love potion.) Why was he doing this? He was a full grown adult. And no I didn't give him a happy stamp item.

If your character is having hearts, you just made a care miss. Check the meters and replenish them as soon as you can.

I currently have Mametchi! :newmametchi: . I'm so happy. But I don't know his happy stamp items. So can someone please post the happy stamp items for him and all the tamagotchis on the ID L? It would be very helpful. Thanks! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back