Getting a Tamagotchi ID L soon, what should I know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was very helpful! But now I have a new question, why was his grandpa in the place of his father? Let me explain, I went to his dad's house to have lunch. When he got there it was his grandfather we saw. I let him eat the meal and then took him to what should have been his grandfather's home. Instead his great grandmother was there. So like 10 minutes ago (after a hour lunch break) I went to his dad's house and his dad was there. I went to what should have been his grandfather's house but his great grandma was still there. So is this a glitch? Please help.

They eat at the ancestors' house. It doesn't have to be a parent, just an ancestor that reached TamaTomo status (i.e. got all its happy seals).

It will show different characters. At the "fathers" house, you may see a father, or a grandfather or some other older generation. It doesn't really matter, so long as it was a previous male generation. The same goes for the mom's house.

Your old Tamagotchi character will serve the same meal every time.

So think of it like a "previous males" house and a "previous females" house. As long as your old relatives are alive, you can get free food from them! :D

Personally, I've never found any pattern for whose house they eat at. But they probably won't always eat at one house. Your Tamagotchi is just fine. :)

They eat at the ancestors' house. It doesn't have to be a parent, just an ancestor that reached TamaTomo status (i.e. got all its happy seals).

It will show different characters. At the "fathers" house, you may see a father, or a grandfather or some other older generation. It doesn't really matter, so long as it was a previous male generation. The same goes for the mom's house.

Your old Tamagotchi character will serve the same meal every time.

So think of it like a "previous males" house and a "previous females" house. As long as your old relatives are alive, you can get free food from them! :D

Personally, I've never found any pattern for whose house they eat at. But they probably won't always eat at one house. Your Tamagotchi is just fine. :)
Thank you! I thought something was wrong with my tama. :p . I'm so glad it's not a glitch. :) :) :) .

Today me and my Mametchi (who I call Sprite) went to a strange store. He went in and talked to a different tama. I clicked what I think might have been yes. Then the other tama made him Prince Mametchi.(Is that right)? Anyway I was wondering, what is the name of that shop? What other tamas can use that shop? And off topic, Sprite had a son today and I want know, how do you get Kuchipatchi? Also can someone post a ID L character chart picture/link? Thank you! :lol:

Today me and my Mametchi (who I call Sprite) went to a strange store. He went in and talked to a different tama. I clicked what I think might have been yes. Then the other tama made him Prince Mametchi.(Is that right)? Anyway I was wondering, what is the name of that shop? What other tamas can use that shop? And off topic, Sprite had a son today and I want know, how do you get Kuchipatchi? Also can someone post a ID L character chart picture/link? Thank you! :lol:
The place that you went to is the Henshin Jo, which you unlock after collecting 4 happy stamps, or 4 unique Tamatomo characters. The Henshin Jo is where certain characters, with a specific clothing item in their closet or on them, can change into their alter egos. You can read more about it HERE. The iD L growth chart can be found HERE.

My ID L is a teenager right now and I was wondering, do the care misses from when your tama was a child count? Or do you need to get the care misses for a certain character when they are teens? I have a Bokuhoshitchi and I don't want to get Kuishinbotchi for the 3rd time. :p

EDIT: Too late. He became Kuishinbotch for the 3rd time. Oh well... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
My ID L is a teenager right now and I was wondering, do the care misses from when your tama was a child count? Or do you need to get the care misses for a certain character when they are teens? I have a Bokuhoshitchi and I don't want to get Kuishinbotchi for the 3rd time. :p

EDIT: Too late. He became Kuishinbotch for the 3rd time. Oh well... :rolleyes:
When your Tamagotchi evolves (child to teen), the number of care misses received as a child are erased. If I have given my toddler 5 care misses, and then he evolves into a teenager and I do not give him care misses, he will become perfect care.

So I finally have another question! I currently have Pichipitchi and last night I was just playing around with items/clothing I have. Anyways I thought it would be fun for her to drive her car. But she got mad at me and then started crying. So later I was messing around with the clothes and I made her get in a tuxedo. She did the same thing. She got mad and started crying. Is she ok?

So I finally have another question! I currently have Pichipitchi and last night I was just playing around with items/clothing I have. Anyways I thought it would be fun for her to drive her car. But she got mad at me and then started crying. So later I was messing around with the clothes and I made her get in a tuxedo. She did the same thing. She got mad and started crying. Is she ok?
That just means that she doesn't like those particular items. Every Tama has favourite items as well as items they just don't like to be around.

That just means that she doesn't like those particular items. Every Tama has favourite items as well as items they just don't like to be around.
I thought so. Thank you for your quick reply! Anyways I have also been meaning to ask a question about eating at the ancestors house. Sometimes I go there and I get a meal. Other times the ancestor starts crying and saying something in Japanese. What's wrong with them?

I thought so. Thank you for your quick reply! Anyways I have also been meaning to ask a question about eating at the ancestors house. Sometimes I go there and I get a meal. Other times the ancestor starts crying and saying something in Japanese. What's wrong with them?
It just means they can't cook right now. Sometimes they're busy with other things or just don't have any food left in the house.

It's usually because you've visited that ancestor too many times in a given period of time (often one day) and have depleted their food supply. If you come back later, they should give you something to eat.

Also, sometimes despite not having visited them that day at all, they will still refuse to give you any food. I believe this image will clarify why:

131.jpg

(image courtesy of binary)

Alright I have some new questons. I know I've alredy asked about downloads but, I don't have a IR connection for my laptop. So how many things can I download at a time? Also what do I click on in the 5th icon? I can only make out ID L and ID. And can someone please post a detailed instructions on how to download things? One more question that's not about downloading, sometimes my ID L comes up to the screen and says something. They only do this when they are adults. What are they saying?

1. You can only send one item at a time.

2. Detailed download instructions can be found here, courtesy of fellow TamaTalker TamaTamatchi.

3. The fifth icon at the top is Connection - you can select which version to connect with. The iD L can connect to fellow iD Ls, the iD and the Plus Color.

4. Adults randomly come up close and say things like "Let's play" or "Dress me up!" just to catch your attention. Of course they miss us sometimes :D

Tamaninjacat, I had made a couple reviews a few years back on the IDLs on my YouTube channel. Perhaps watching those might help you out with certain things also.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Ra,

^ I highly recommend Ra's videos! I watched them before I got my very first iD L... and the rest is history! :D

Thanks -Ra-! Now I have another question about characters. I tried to raise a Kuchipatchi this generation. I gave him 2-3 care misses as a teen. But he became Gozarutchi instead. So my question is, does more go into getting a certain character than just care misses? I never played games with him when he was unhappy. I instead gave him snacks.

No, the snacks shouldn't affect the kind of care miss. I hardly ever play games with my tamas as I usually don't have the time and feed them snacks to fill in the happy hearts. And regardless, I'm able to get the characters I desire by applying the neccessary number of care misses. Are you certain it was only 2-3 care misses? Because Gozarutchi is obtained by administrating 6 or more care misses.

Ra,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back