Getting a Tamagotchi ID L soon, what should I know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would often find him normal. You know, jumping around the screen. But I'd look at his status and all his rice bowls would be empty! Does this mean I missed a care miss? (I mean like seeing the hearts around his head).

Well, if all his rice bowls were empty and the attention signal wasn't on, it means you missed the call for attention and had a care miss. Because the icon immediately lightens up if either the hungry or happy hearts are empty.

Ok. That's what I thought. Now I have a new question. My ID L was sick and had a suitcase next to it. I quickly went to the clover icon and clicked it. He went out back with his pet and there were flowers with Japanese letters on it. Then he went back inside and was fine. What happend?

He was about to run away and clicking on the medicine icon can let them stay with you if it is not too late.

k. That's what I thought. Now I have a new question. My ID L was sick and had a suitcase next to it. I quickly went to the clover icon and clicked it. He went out back with his pet and there were flowers with Japanese letters on it. Then he went back inside and was fine. What happend?
A more detailed explanation could be this:

Your character got sick, but was neglected for a longer time and he starts preparing to run away. You have activated the clover icon just in time to catch him leaving, which plants flowers outside the garden with the letters ごめんね, which means "I'm sorry" in Japanese.

That means you have successfully "reconciled" with you character.

If you have left him for further long, he could've completely ran away and all you'll get is a goodbye note and you'll need to hatch a new egg again and start over from Generation 1.

This only happens to adults - they run away. If they're younger (toddler or teen), they will instead die of neglect.

Last edited by a moderator:
A more detailed explanation could be this:

Your character got sick, but was neglected for a longer time and he starts preparing to run away. You have activated the clover icon just in time to catch him leaving, which plants flowers outside the garden with the letters ごめんね, which means "I'm sorry" in Japanese.

That means you have successfully "reconciled" with you character.

If you have left him for further long, he could've completely ran away and all you'll get is a goodbye note and you'll need to hatch a new egg again and start over from Generation 1.

This only happens to adults - they run away. If they're younger (toddler or teen), they will instead die of neglect.
It's a good thing I caught him. Now I notice that when scrolling through the tama's status screen, the only thing I understand is the rice bowls. How can I tell when he's getting unhappy? Also, I know I can't pause the ID L. Instead you have to go to the clock screen to pause them. My question is, do you go to the clock screen and leave it? Or do you go to the clock screen and press A+C?

If you just leave it at the clock screen without pressing the A+C, you will notice that the clock is still running.

The Happy meter is the bar just below the rice bowls.

It's a good thing I caught him. Now I notice that when scrolling through the tama's status screen, the only thing I understand is the rice bowls. How can I tell when he's getting unhappy? Also, I know I can't pause the ID L. Instead you have to go to the clock screen to pause them. My question is, do you go to the clock screen and leave it? Or do you go to the clock screen and press A+C?
To pause the iD L, you have to pause the time. So press A+C when you get to the clock screen and the date will begin to flash. When you unpause it, set the time to the correct time and press button B to finish the time setup.

The happy meter is a little green bar. It is larger when your Tamagotchi is happy and smaller when it is unhappy. After you get some happy symbols, there will be more colors on the bar, and your Tamagotchi's happiness can reach the edge of the screen. To keep it happy, play games, feed snacks, and use "rare" items from the item box (like the eco bag, fork, or chopsticks, which you can get on the first day of the month at the park from 10am-3pm I think).

If you just leave it at the clock screen without pressing the A+C, you will notice that the clock is still running.
To pause the iD L, you have to pause the time. So press A+C when you get to the clock screen and the date will begin to flash. When you unpause it, set the time to the correct time and press button B to finish the time setup.
So what do I do if I want to "pause" my ID L?

To pause the iD L, you have to pause the time. So press A+C when you get to the clock screen and the date will begin to flash. When you unpause it, set the time to the correct time and press button B to finish the
*I meant that pressing A+C pauses the time. You can tell this when the date begins to flash. ;)

My tamagotchi has changed into Moriritchi. After I changed her into Tamamoriritchi at Henshinjo, I tried to find her last happy stamp item. I finally looked it up and she needs Tama Mori Tree - Seeds (Shiny tools). I can't find any "Shiny tools" in any of the stores. Is it a item I have to download? If not, were can I find it?

No, you do not need to download. You never have to download things for iD L if you're trying to get happy symbols.

HERE are what the seed packets look like, posted by binary. You can find them at the TamaDepa. Plant the seeds and wait till the next morning, then go outside and you will get an item. It might not be the item you wanted, so you should buy the seeds again and plant them.

I think there may be a way to get an item usually grown from seeds from one of the shops in the park, (maybe TamaMarket?) and skip the seed-planting process. Not completely sure on that one, though. I'd stick with growing seeds.

No, you do not need to download. You never have to download things for iD L if you're trying to get happy symbols.

HERE are what the seed packets look like, posted by binary. You can find them at the TamaDepa. Plant the seeds and wait till the next morning, then go outside and you will get an item. It might not be the item you wanted, so you should buy the seeds again and plant them.

I think there may be a way to get an item usually grown from seeds from one of the shops in the park, (maybe TamaMarket?) and skip the seed-planting process. Not completely sure on that one, though. I'd stick with growing seeds.
Thank you! I planted a seed yesterday and it became what I needed!

I was playing with my ID L trying to find something to do when I noticed I unlocked a new place. It's right under Henshinjo. I went to it and my tama ended up in Patchi forest. My tama started talking to this bear and the bear asked him something. I pressed C because I didn't know what he wanted. Something came up on the screen and my tama went home. What can I do at this new location?

I was playing with my ID L trying to find something to do when I noticed I unlocked a new place. It's right under Henshinjo. I went to it and my tama ended up in Patchi forest. My tama started talking to this bear and the bear asked him something. I pressed C because I didn't know what he wanted. Something came up on the screen and my tama went home. What can I do at this new location?
I don't remember everything (haven't run my iD L for a while) but I think when you arrive at Patchi Onsen, you can talk to the bear and relax in the hot springs for a little bit. The screen that came up is probably telling you that you received a new set of icons that you can use instead of the trees and houses. You can access these icons in the health meter, after the screen that shows age, weight, generation, etc.

I don't remember everything (haven't run my iD L for a while) but I think when you arrive at Patchi Onsen, you can talk to the bear and relax in the hot springs for a little bit. The screen that came up is probably telling you that you received a new set of icons that you can use instead of the trees and houses. You can access these icons in the health meter, after the screen that shows age, weight, generation, etc.
Awesome! I got some apples. Anyways, I've been thinking of getting another colored tama. So I was wondering, can the ID L connect with the P's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back