Getting a Tamagotchi ID L soon, what should I know?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my items I noticed there's this one icon I don't know what to do with. There's the cleaning supplies, toys, ???, and the Eco twin items. What does that icon do?

In my items I noticed there's this one icon I don't know what to do with. There's the cleaning supplies, toys, ???, and the Eco twin items. What does that icon do?
That's the Mailbox. It is where you can open mail and happy mail.

The happy mail is download-only. You can download it via infrared (using an IR USB or IR cellphone, etc.). I have never used this function either since I haven't gotten my IR USB to work.

This thread has some more information about happy mail. :)

Would it be safe to use lens cleaning wipes on my ID L's screen? I know it's a silly question but I just want to be sure. :p

Would it be safe to use lens cleaning wipes on my ID L's screen? I know it's a silly question but I just want to be sure. :p
Yes, I use them on my iD L. Just don't push too hard when using the wipes or they could end up scratching the Tamagotchi.

I've heard that if your ID L's rice bowls aren't filled by the time they go to sleep, it's possible that they will die. So my question is, do all the rice bowls have to be filled?

I've heard that if your ID L's rice bowls aren't filled by the time they go to sleep, it's possible that they will die. So my question is, do all the rice bowls have to be filled?
Well...there's always a possibility of having them die. I usually leave one rice bowl filled and then take care of them when I wake up. Even if the Tamagotchi wakes up earlier than I do and has only one rice bowl filled, it usually only gets sick instead of dying. Personally, I think the iD L is a lot hardier than Connections, but if you're really worried about that, go ahead and fill them up.

So a few weeks ago I was about to take my tama to Patchi Onsen when I realized I unlocked a new place! My tama flew on a air plane and ended up at what I think was a music hall. :huh: . Anyway, I received a new icon and that was it. I took my tama there again but all he did was talk to someone and leave. So can I do anything else there? Or is that all I can do?

The place that you've gone to is Melody Land. Your character can meet Melodytchi's parents (and I think Melodytchi as well). You also have a chance to meet Joou Sama, who will give you a melody charm that you can use to fill up half of your iD L's happiness bar.

The only way is from a ID L 15th Anniversary Edition. You can raise an adult to an Oyajitchi.

The only way is from a ID L 15th Anniversary Edition. You can raise an adult to an Oyajitchi.
Oyajitchi is not considered an oldie on the 15th anniversary, he's a Friend Stage character.

SOURCE: I completed my 15th Anniversary a year ago.

Well my tama has her pumpkin up in her room and it's super cute! Does anything else special happen for holidays?

Off the top of my head, I can remember the Hina Matsuri (Doll's Festival) display, the Christmas Tree, Santa and the New Year's display.

Ra,

So does the weather on the ID L effect the growth of my plants?

No, it has no effect on the plants - however I believe the Happiness meter does. The chances of the plant withering or not depends if the meter is full or not.

However, getting bugs instead of the actual items are completely random based on experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I got a Tamagotchi P's for Christmas! I can't figure out how to connect it with my ID L. What do you do to connect them?

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the weather DOES influence the growth of the plant, my plant died 2 times, this happened when it was raining

No, it has no effect on the plants - however I believe the Happiness meter does. The chances of the plant withering or not depends if the meter is full or not.

However, getting bugs instead of the actual items are completely random based on experience.
i think the weather DOES influence the growth of the plant, my plant died 2 times, this happened when it was raining
So does the weather effect my plant's growth or not?

Anyways, I was connecting my ID L and P's and I was wondering, how can I tell if their friendship level has gone up? Also, How do I marry them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back