A Version three secret!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutti*fritti|Tama

Reaction score
You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :rolleyes: :p

oh that sucks for me...i have a version 3 and i just bought a ticket for 5800 and not there is one in my shop for 2800! i am so mad at myslef! thanks for the info tho! and plaese stay on topic

I had lots of sales! Only don't use the genie lamp when you bought it from the sale cause it dosn't work. :furawatchi: It happens to me. But are you sure V3 has UFO? I never had one in my shop. :furawatchi: :unsure: :wacko:

Ppl when there's a sale it will say that there is one underneath of the shopkeaper :(

Megz

Last edited by a moderator:
:p ...because the shop had a sale...the shopkeeper dresses differently.. (or maybe a different one ) but, if you look closly enough....(you dont need to though) you will realize that its the regular shopkeeper dressed in different clothing...

:furawatchi: ...because the shop had a sale...the shopkeeper dresses differently.. (or maybe a different one ) but, if you look closly enough....(you dont need to though) you will realize that its the regular shopkeeper dressed in different clothing...
Yes, the shopkeeper is the same just dressed up. It says 'SALE' under the shopkeeper so you don't need to worry about remembering that the shopkeeper dresses up at sales. BanDai has this all figured out so it is easy (enough) for the people who play.

And with all our friends on tamatalk it is even easier!!!!

Willing to help with all tamagotchi needs,

Miss Priss :ichigotchi: :)

That happened 2 my tama 2! I bought a ticket 4 just 1000! The shop owner looks like a hippy when there is a sale. :blink:

:D :wub: :D When the sale is on is it half :mametchi: ^_^ :D :D :blink: :mimitchi: price or is it just cheaper? :wacko: :blink: :D

My Tama

Colour:pink

with Stars

Version: 2

Name: Jack

Training:7/9

Stage:Adult

Just Had Baby!!

I'm getting a Version 3 soon!
the sale is on its half price

[SIZE=11pt]How do u get e secret code for the sale? [/SIZE]

You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :mellow: :lol:
OMG! I have never seen a U.F.O in my V3's shop and it is on the 7th generation!!!

*tama star*

You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :(   :(
U r so right Tama Star! That's soooo unfair! I haven't seen a UFO in my v3! Is yours a different kind? Mine's American cause I just found out about it! Was it a certain date you had it on or something? :D :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I just thought of something! How come the UFO isn't on the list -Ra- is creating? Are you sure it's a v3?

I bought mine from a v2.

Sorry I didn't say that earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back