A Version three secret!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen a ufo in my shop and I'm up to the fifth generation! :mimitchi: Still I think you can get one, I'll just have to wait! :unsure:

Tama22

:mimitchi:

That's what I wanna know
The UFO which is in the Version 2 tamagotchi Connection, allows your Tamagotchi pet to travel to various places, such as Egypt, The Beach, etc. It is not in the Version 3 because in the version 3, instead of a UFO, you have airplane tickets. So if this clears anything up for anyone, the UFO is not in the Version 3 tamagotchi

I had lots of sales! Only don't use the genie lamp when you bought it from the sale cause it dosn't work. B) It happens to me. But are you sure V3 has UFO? I never had one in my shop. :( :( :(
[SIZE=14pt]I have never seen a UFO either.hmmmmmmmm oh well[/SIZE]

The UFO which is in the Version 2 tamagotchi Connection, allows your Tamagotchi pet to travel to various places, such as Egypt, The Beach, etc. It is not in the Version 3 because in the version 3, instead of a UFO, you have airplane tickets. So if this clears anything up for anyone, the UFO is not in the Version 3 tamagotchi
Are you sure? B)

i got a ticket for 1000 than ahother for 2000 when it was a sale!This is my tama :ichigotchi: !

It's impossible to get a UFO in your shop on v3. U can only get it on your v2. And for all u people asking wut a UFO is, it's a little flying thing that takes u places, but unlike the ticket on v3, you can use it multiple times. It goes places like Egypt, France, North Pole, ect. Please stop asking wut a UFO is. Sorry if it sounds a little rude!

okay, ppl. whoevr red the lamp doent work is, well, maybe it just didnt work for them, but i got it on sale, and it gave me 5000 pts!!! not lying!!! the second time i used it, tho, it gave me a thunderstorm.

PS there is no UFO on V3!!!!

I had lots of sales! Only don't use the genie lamp when you bought it from the sale cause it dosn't work. :( It happens to me. But are you sure V3 has UFO? I never had one in my shop. :( :( :(
only in v2, i think :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back