A Version three secret!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, ppl. whoevr red the lamp doent work is, well, maybe it just didnt work for them, but i got it on sale, and it gave me 5000 pts!!! not lying!!! the second time i used it, tho, it gave me a thunderstorm.  

PS there is no UFO on V3!!!!
I have not seen a UFO on a v3. Maybe it has been mistaken for something else. And who says don't buy the lamp? It gives you stuff on random or makes your tama annoyed.

And oh, what a coincidence, you love Nickelback? I was listening to their song "Animals"

CAN anyone of you tell me what a "ufo" look like?????

come and visit
imageproxy.php
bWM9cGFuZGEuc3dmJmNscj0weGZjZjRmZCZjbj1jdXRpZSBwYW5keSZhbj1rYXRocnlu.png'%20alt='bWM9cGFuZGEuc3dmJmNscj0weGZjZjRmZCZjbj1jdXRpZSBwYW5keSZhbj1rYXRocnlu.png'

You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :ph34r: :lol:
You can not get a UFO on a v3!

:lol: Tom :)

LOL!!! i have sale today notin good though *starts to fake cry and pout*

thanx 4 the tip though. if i hadnt read this i wouldnt of nown!!!!

:D :D :D :p :p B) ;) ;)

Does anyone know where you can find a V3 spoiler chart? If so, PM me. :D

I have had a sell i have to remember looks diffrent

can v4s get a ufo cuz im on 2nd gen and i havent seen them and i also havent seen plane tickets >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back