A Version three secret!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :mimitchi: :mimitchi:
you can't get UFOs on v3 only v2! :) :ph34r: ^_^ :huh: :D :D :huh:

Ooops I just posted a thread about this before I saw all these. I'm a goober ^_^

You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :p :huh:
I know. The sales are really usefull. I got a ticket to Hawaii for only 1,000 points. :furawatchi:

this doesnt make any sense its all wrong1!!!!!!!!

here is why

1--you cant get ufo on v3

2--you dont get sales on v2

so either you picked a random object that u thought was on tama and said you bought it or your tama is wierd. like v2 and a half!

If you keep changing the time to 2:59 pm then wait a minute, the shop is restocked, and every now and then a sale is on, great way to get all your favourite items in under 10 minutes instead of 10 days. Just thought I'd add it since people really want a sale.

Wow! Cool! What does the UFO look like? I have never seen one in the shops... or I don't know what it looks like! lol

I might have missed it.... What does it look like? :huh: Thanks!!

do any of u guys know how to use the love potion???????

do any of u guys know how to use the love potion???????
when you have two adult tamagotchi who have 4 happy faces each. you use the love potin on one of them then link them up. they will fall in love :huh:

Duh thats when there is a sale!

I have a trick for when there is a sale!

First buy the things you want when you have a sale then set the time to 2:59 or 6:59 and wait for thirty seconds then go to your shop but dont go in just look at the shop keeper for thirty seconds then go into the shop

And Wow the shop is changed but you still have a sale!

NOTE: If you dont have enough ponits to buy something you want

Bad luck while your out getting the points your shop may change even if you didn't reset the time!

by the way, that ticket was a cheaper price because i think it was a different ticket to go somewhere else. the prices on tickets are different it depends what place it takes you.

kuchipatchiluver :( :D :p

You can get things on sale! Like once a week, there's a sale. And there was a different shopkeeper- right? WEll, I went to shop, and I saw a UFO for only 2,500 points! That's half the price you'd pay for a UFO any day. Trust this: I got a UFO and used it and they are so awsome! :p B)
yer i know! :p

theres tickets for just over 2000p B)

and i got some cool make-up for my tama for just 40p :( !

its sooooo amazing! :D

Are u sure u saw a ufo cause I've never seen one in either of my 2 v3's and I've them 4 like 4 months. :p :( :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back