All 32 souveniers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi Lord

Reaction score
I cannot take credit for finding item 32 killer829 found it i am just making a full list with gathered information, ok here we go....

1 = passport = enrollment

2 = key 1 = town hall

3 = key 2 = town hall

4 = town map = town hall

5 = text book = school

6 = computer = school

7 = medal = school

8 = cell phone = parents

9 = bycicle (BMX) = grand parents

10 = skis = switzerland holiday

11 = palm tree = hawaii holiday

12 = surf board = austrailia holiday

13 = panda bear = china holiday

14 = maracas = chile holiday

15 = ring = king

16 = cape = king

17 = crown = king

18 = skate board = arcade

19 = baloon = arcade

20 = baseball cap = arcade

21 = teddy bear = arcade

22 = golden tama = scavanger hunt

23 = rare cd = tama beat (mall)

24 = rare shoes = tama forever (mall)

25 = movie poster 1 = theatre

26 = movie poster 2 = theatre

27 = movie poster 3 = theatre

28 = badia ribbon = lucky tama toys (mall)

29 = microphone = tama beat (mall)

30 = suitcase = tama for ever (mall)

31 = trophy = arcade

32 = picture = grandparents

ok so i havent tested item 32 yet but when i find out if its true ill tell you. according to my sources at gen 4+ go to see your grandparents and the shout give you that pisture in the top right corner. correct me if im wrong but i beleive it is correct i will confirm this tomorrow.

This is a reply to silver hanatchi ok so i have every souvineer exept for 32, i tried 32 this morning and it didnt work for me, maybe i need to be a higher generation. I am gen 4 if any1 has been able to obtain no 32 using this method please post. O and wat is ''suposfly''.

If it did work for any1 pls tell me. it wouldnt work for me, the source could have given false information.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

how do you get the trophy in the arcade? i'll try to play that car game. -- very helpful information! thanks! i've been looking for the hat for the golden tamagotchi for SO long! lol

how do you get the trophy in the arcade? i'll try to play that car game. -- very helpful information! thanks! i've been looking for the hat for the golden tamagotchi for SO long! lol
never mind! lol i got the trophy! teeheehee!

where can we get the suposfly here or where is the suposfly :( :huh: :huh: ;) ;)

This is a reply to silver hanatchi ok so i have every souvineer exept for 32, i tried 32 this morning and it didnt work for me, maybe i need to be a higher generation. I am gen 4 if any1 has been able to obtain no 32 using this method please post. O and wat is ''suposfly''.
If it did work for any1 pls tell me. it wouldnt work for me, the source could have given false information.

:lol:   <_<   :ph34r:   :lol:   :wacko:   :D   :hitodetchi:   :D   B)   :mametchi:   :mimitchi:   :rolleyes:   :)
I am gen 4, also. I am only 1 yr old, though and this didn't work for me either. I have the first 31 souvenirs and have visited my parents several times and grandparents several times. Here's what happened:

1st Visit to Parents = get Cell Phone

1st Visit to Grands = get BMX Bicycle

2nd Visit to Parents = get Pencil

2nd Visit to Grands = get Plant

3rd Visit to Parents = get Music Disk

3rd Visit to Grands = get Fishing Pole

More Visits to Parents = "Hello darling! You've been visiting a lot. I'm sorry I don't have any more Tama treats to give you. You should go visit your grandparents."

More Visits to Grands = "Wow, you've been visiting me quite often. Thanks, but don't worry about me. Maybe you should go visit your parents instead."

So maybe you need to be a higher generation or older or something. I don't know, but I have no souvenir 32 yet. I'll post it here if I get it.

How do you get into the Kinds castle/Grandparents house/Parents house?

Apapretnly theres a code neede din tama town, I jsut cant find it?

Hey...

this is my first topic(or reply to topic) so here goes...

I payed my 5000 minimum and went to the king(forgot to right down the password!)and managed to get the ring...but how do you get the crown?

and also, i bought a ticket when i was a child and tried it when i was a teenager but didn't work...do i have be an adult?...theres a lot of things i cant use such as darts and stuffed toy...(but the doll works!)

thanks for your time and plz respond...just got my tami 2 days ago so im kinda still getting used to it...

that was longer than i thought....

:) MaskedTama :D

I tried the grandparents...I got the bike...but on the 2nd visit I got a fishing rod and on the 3rd visit plant...that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back