All 32 souveniers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey need_passwords i know exactly where the hat is it took me awhile

but i finnaly found it the hat for the goldden tamagothi is is the airport it's in the chile magazine.

hope i helped :p

sydney10

Glad u guys r happy! I'm generation 1 and I just visited my parents! They gave me a red cell phone and then my tama (Tiny!) visited her grandparents (that's Pip!) and she gave me a bicycle! She said it was just for thinking of her! (actually, it was curiousity and the want of a bicycle!) Yeah!

ITS NO USE, if you dont belive me i guess its no use in trying but I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!!! i went to my granparents yesterday and i DIDNT get the picture, but i DID on generation 5 :gozarutchi: PLEASE BELIEVE ME PLEASE!!!

well mr. i-phoned-bandai, listen: i did, too ;)

they told me 32 isnt out yet

hi guys i have all 31 souv, but unable to get the final 1 but who has used the password for the cape/crown set you get from the king after you have donated the 30000. i get a password for ?? but the tama doesn'tt accept the code, so where do i use the code the tama gives me???? someone please help!!!!

32 is still kind of a riddle *g*

the costume-pw seems 2 b 4 nintendo ds cornershop

thanks i will have to wait for the ds games as we dont have that.

Up to gen 4 so test out gen 5 for grand parent????

It seems everyone has been trying to get the picture from the grandparents, but have been unable to do so.

This is leading to some very frustrated members.

As it appears that souvenir 32 is not the picture from the grandparents, I'm going to close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back