All 32 souveniers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Killer Kuchipatchi <_< , I'm glad you accepted to be friends, are you a girl or boy? I'm a boy, and to all you others out there THERE IS NO SUPOSFLY! its the famous picture in the corner from the grandparents house. I know because they gave me it, sure enough it was the 32 souviner but i got a fishing pole instead. SO I WAS UNHAPPY. even ask Killer Kuchipatchi :angry: by the way Killer Kuchipatchi you can have my cool Tamagotchi Display Picture to if you want :D !

I heard people saying that once you got 31 souveniers , you will get souvenier no.32. i never heard of a picture...............

Berrydaze :hitodetchi:

you definitly wont get it automatically when u got the other 31^^

Quick question: Since the amount of Souveniers Tama Town records as "recieved code for" resets every time you exit Tama Town, has anyone tried getting 31 Souveniers in one sitting? Perhaps Tama Town just doesn't realize that you've gotten all but 32, and therefore doesn't give you "suposfly"?

Sorry if I'm wrong-- just noticed the other day that after exiting Tama Town and coming back, Tama Town suddenly thought that I hadn't gotten all the items for the Golden Tama Souvenier.

Also, on a slightly unrelated note: I can't seem to get the password for the Parents. I follow the instructions (book icon, family, parents/history), but I can't get the password-- if I select "History" or "Parents", I just get the "you can't do that!" beep. o_o; Do I have to wait until my Tama is second-gen or something? Help!

~Pixie Stix

in 1 session ? oO

how would u like 2 donate the king 30000 points in 1 session ? hf with playin the games löl

o_o; Oh, okay. It was just a theory anyway. ^^;

Thanks for the help with the parents/history password thing, anyhow. ^^; Guess I'll just have to wait a couple days...

~Pixie Stix

Last edited by a moderator:
o_o; Oh, okay. It was just a theory anyway. ^^;
Thanks for the help with the parents/history password thing, anyhow. ^^; Guess I'll just have to wait a couple days...

~Pixie Stix
Yes, it is a waiting game I'm afraid- it took me 5 generations to colect all the travel souvenirs as you very rarely get more than one or two tickets in the shop for each generation(or can't afford to buy them even if you do!)

Also, many people who have had V3's since they first came out couldn't originally access a lot of souvenirs on Tama-town such as the posters in the theatre, keys, map, trophy, medal, golden tamagotchi, etc, as they have only been released slowly at a rate of about one per month- so getting them all in one sitting has never been an option!

And you will also have to wait until you are on generation 3 to get the grandparent souvenir-(bicycle) by which time some of your other souvenirs would have gone with the previous generation.

So at the moment we are still waiting for the infamous Souvenir #32, and hopefully 'official' details will be released about it soon!

GUESS WHAT!!!

THE 32 SOUVINER IS THE FAMOUS PICTURE ON TAMATOWN! I E-MAILED BANDAI AND THEY SAID SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIONCE BECAUSE I GOT THE FISHING POLE INSTEAD OF THE FAMOUS PICTURE ON MY TAMAGOTCHI, IT SUCKED! SO I GUESS I WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL NEXT GENERATION, THE 6TH GENERATION!

P.S: I CALLED IT PENNI AND IT TAMA-VOLVED INTO A PAPARATCHI!!! B) :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
well, im on 5th gen., have all 31 souveniers and visited the grandparents 3x...

...but i dont get the picture !

sorry for not replying for so long... i wonder how do u get the crown n the cape from the king? :huh: :angry:

About the Picture from ur grandparents, it is NOT true! I'm on Generation 9 and I still get a fishing pole!

(No offence, Mametchi Lord, u did a GREAT job!

Hope this settles everything!

Rey Mysterio :furawatchi: :D :D :D :mimitchi: :D

no w8 a min. im not done yet. i have 1 last ray of hope besides bandai saying im right. im trying 2 get old timers to mate and get an old timer in my grandparents house.

thats really awesome mametchi lord! thanks for sharing such interesting information with us!

looknohands

BELIVE ME THE PICTURE FROM THE GRANDPARENTS IS TRUE, BUT IT GAVE A FISHING POLE INSTEAD ON MY TAMAGOTCHI BUT ON TAMATOWN IT GIVE YOU A PICTURE, YOU HAVE TO BE ON THE 5TH GENERATION+ IF I DONT GET IT ON THE 6TH GENERATION IT MUST BE ONLY ON GENERATION 5, 10, 15 AND THAT! PLEASE BELIVE ME IM TELLING THE TRUTH!

Will you please accept that IT DOES NOT WORK!!! I'm on Generation 9 and it didn't work! I tried it on G5 and.... it didn't work. Or if I'm wrong, maybe G10 might work. I'll post back and let u know. (It might be a while, though, because it's and Older Timer and I'm waiting to marry it to my 3 year old Nikatchi)

~Rey Mysterio~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back