All 32 souveniers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...
this is my first topic(or reply to topic) so here goes...

I payed my 5000 minimum and went to the king(forgot to right down the password!)and managed to get the ring...but how do you get the crown?

and also, i bought a ticket when i was a child and tried it when i was a teenager but didn't work...do i have be an adult?...theres a lot of things i cant use such as darts and stuffed toy...(but the doll works!)

thanks for your time and plz respond...just got my tami 2 days ago so im kinda still getting used to it...

that was longer than i thought....

:furawatchi: MaskedTama :furawatchi:
to get the crown you need to give 12000 to the king but you need to give it it by bit.ticket you need to be a audlt and some itenm you need to be a audlt too. :furawatchi:

Um... OK I need to get the skateboard and ive beaten every game a buzillion times and gotten every gold bag and present, as well as the trophy... IM LOST!

:unsure: Darkminno :blink:

Im just guessing but is the hat in the Grandparents house? its all I need to get the golden Tamagotchi!

the hat is not in the grandparents house... all the items are everywhere besides the theatre, parents house and grandparents house.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. AFTER I GOT THE MESSAGE I SEARCHED TAMATOWN AND FOUND IT. ME AND MIMITCHI ARE VERY GREATFUL HOORAY!!!

Hey, Does anyone know for sure what the 32 souvenier is, I mean i've heard lots of rumours about 'Suposfly' and 'The picture from the Grandparents house, on the 4+ Generation', but are any of these true, do you people know for certain :angry: Because i've tried the 'Grandparents' one and i'm on Generation 4; At The Moment; 5th September 2006

and it didn't work. I might need a higher Generation then 4 but i dout it will work. Any way if anyone has for certain the 32 souvenier, reply AS SOON AS POSSIBLE or email me; with the answer; at [email protected]

P.S. At The Moment; 5th September 2006; I Have An Androtchi, With A Baby Girl, I have a Version 3, and I called my tamagotchi, Kyron, and I'm Gonna call my Baby Girl, Penni! :angry:

I think ive found it out!!!!!!!! to get souvineer 32 from your grandparents you must have an oldtimer as your grandparent!!!!! it will give youthe picture instead of a bike but when your adult tama leaves it wont take it!!

Well, Hello Mametchi Lord Nice to meet you, I am now on the 5th Generation with a mizutamatchi, but i have got ripped of. I got the bike and the plant from the grandparents house, on tamagotchi town, but instead on the fishing pole i got souviner 32, the famous picture, the only problem is i got ripped of when i typed in the password, thinking "Hooray!, I've got all the souvenirs" Instead it came up with a fishing pole on the tamagotchi. So I Still Dont Have THe Famous Picture. "Hold on wait till Generation 6" i guess you must be thinking but i cant wait. Im Sad Plz help me out here, So to help me out sent mesages regualy with a picture of a Furawatchi ( :mametchi: ) saying if you agree with me or disagree with me thanks, -Sam-Emmerton-

P.S. The Furawatchi picture :( Is just so I no its about this report, thankyou!

I agree with you Mametchi Lord + do you want to be internet tamagotchi friends, it would be great! :blink: :blink:

''This is a reply to silver hanatchi ok so i have every souvineer exept for 32, i tried 32 this morning and it didnt work for me, maybe i need to be a higher generation. I am gen 4 if any1 has been able to obtain no 32 using this method please post. O and wat is ''suposfly''.

If it did work for any1 pls tell me. it wouldnt work for me, the source could have given false information.''

i dunno. CIERIA said her unkle works at bandi and he told her that item 32 is something called suposfly.

Last edited by a moderator:
not even google knows what the ... is a suposfly^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back