` »»EDEN ACADEMY -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You can go first, I'll follow close behind. And I knew that it was probably a curtain of some sort because.. Well.. I used to read a lot of fantasy books back when I was littler, and I remembered how in one of my favorite books the main character discovers a passage behind a material just like this one..."

Jorge walked in and looked around. "It seems to go on for a while... What was the story? And what was the material called?" Jorge began to consider this school might be set up like a fairy tail book. It didn't seem too unlikely...

"Um..." Saffy mentally began to search through the files of her memory, but she shook her head at Jorge's last two questions. "I can't remember; it's been a long time. But I also recall that the material was about a heroine who was attending a school secretly for those who have... Powers?!" The realization came to her. "No way.. That story is just like..."

Jorge seemed to remember a similar story being told to him as a child, but he didn't remember exactly how it went. He stopped walking and looked at her. "You don't think..."

"I think.. I think that this Academy is the same thing, if not the Academy in the book..." Saffy knew about her own powers and the fact that she was half youkai neko, but she didn't know whether to admit it or not.

Jorge frowned a little. "Do you know how the story went?" He looked around the passage nervously. "I would guess that this pass could only lead to the rising action, which can only mean trouble for the antagonists..."

"You got a point there.. Well, I'm going in; if you don't want to come, I can go on on my own." She continued down the dark, steep passage.

Jorge looked up it. "Where do you think it leads to? This is all very odd." he chuckled softly. "It's weird that all of these oddities are happening so fast."

(What should the passage lead to? I've been thinking of possibilities but not sure what exactly they should see down there.)

(What should the passage lead to? I've been thinking of possibilities but not sure what exactly they should see down there.)
Maybe some sort of a Wonderland/Narnia if you want to go that way. Or they could end up (and this is sort of an odd idea) reverse direction by walking in, and walk out the same way they came but some amount of hours later, like a time portal.

(Ooh, a wonderland/narnia would be fun.. :D LET'S DO IT.)

Saffy finally bumped into another wall. Confused, she realized the wall was a door. She reached for the handle, and opened the thick door.

Jorge looked over her shoulder to see what was behind the door. He was shocked to see a beautiful rapture-type place behind it. "Oh my...", he said in awe.

"Woah!" Saffy cautiously took a step into the mysterious world, and then another. She was now out of the closet and in A SNOWY WONDERLAND AND SUDDENLY A LION LOL JK a grassy plain with huge daffodils. The air was fresh and tasted delicious.

((To be honest, snow was my first thought, but I didn't want to be unoriginal.))

Jorge walked out and looked around, a little breathless at first, but his expression changer into an impressed smile. "Wow... It's beautiful. It feels so... Fresh, you know? Clean."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back