` »»EDEN ACADEMY -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorge nodded. "Yeah, it's pretty sad. But yeah, let's go look around! I'll bet there's lots to see, this is a huge place!"

Saffy took a quick look around the huge cafeteria. She noticed two halls- one that went out to the dorms and another that went down a corridor. "So, which way should we go?"

After Miku had showered and dressed she brushed her teeth, unbraided her hair and went to bed for a long night. "8 am should be late enough" she said to the alarmclock and then fell asleep

Jorge said, "Hmm... That corridor looks pretty mysterious. Let's go that way!" He wasn't overexcited or anything, but he loved to explore, and this was prime time to do so.

"Wait, hang on!" Saffy reached into her jacket pocket. I'm sure I had that in my pocket... Aha! She pulled out the brochure of Eden Academy that had originally come in the mail. She flipped to the small rectangular map of Eden, and saw the Cafeteria- and then she carefully traced her finger to the corridor. "Huh, looks like it leads to the classes.."

Jorge looked at the map over her shoulder. "Alright. That sounds interesting enough to me, unless you want to go somewhere else." he smiled. "Whatever you choose is fine."

"I say we go down to the classrooms. There's got to be something down there that should be pretty interesting. Come to think about it, do you think any of the staff are still down there..?"

Jorge shrugged. "Maybe. We might even have night classes. But I don't think they'd really mind if we went down there... We probably will find some interesting stuff! Let's go for it!", he said happily.

Jorge followed with an air of interest. "So, what kind of stuff do you think we'll find down this way?"he looked around. "Huh, it's pretty dark... Do you think we should turn on some lights? Otherwise, we could use my phone's backlight."

Saffy shook her head. "I think we'd better not risk turning on a light, although we probably need one.. Can you adjust your phone's backlight to be sort of dim? So we don't get caught as easily?"

Jorge shook his head. "I don't think I can... But I can take a picture in complete darkness and then set that as my background..." he paused to take a picture. "Thus effectively making a dim light." he shone it out in front of them.

"Great! Now we can explore freely without being caught, I hope." She said the last part a little quieter, and then continued to walk down the corridor. Noticing a classroom with a replica skull of some creature, she made a quick guess: "I think we're in the science wing of Eden."

Jorge said, "Yeah, I think you're right..." he peered in at the faux skeleton, intrigued. "What manner of creature do you suppose that could be?"

"I dunno." She squinted her eyes and moved her face closer to the glass-(or was that plastic?) window. "Judging by the shape, it's either a wolf, coyote or a alligator."

Jorge said, "Well, that's a bit general." he gazed at it interestedly. "Well, anyway, let's keep looking around, we probably shouldn't spend all of our time trying to figure out what that is, huh?"

"Yeah.. Should we go see another wi-" Suddenly, Saffy accidentally bumped her shoulder into a wall between two classroom doors. Mysteriously, it felt very soft and weird. "Odd.." She murmured.

"What's up?", asked Jorge. "Did something happen?" He reached out to touch the wall. He squished his hand against it a couple times. "Woah... weird. What type of material do you suppose this could be?"

"Don't know." Remembering all the fantasy books she used to read, Saffy's eyes suddenly grew big. "Oh... Ohh...." She suddenly reached for the wall again, and then lifted the material up to reveal a mysterious passage.

Jorge looked, impressed. "Woah! How'd you guess that would be there?" He lifted up his phone to the passageway and peered down it. "Looks pretty narrow.", he commented. "Do you want to go first, or should I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back