` »»EDEN ACADEMY -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku looked amazed when she saw the huge library "No Way!!" She ran away and dissapeared leaving Willow behind. "Where is that stupid fantasy section?!" She thought.

Willow giggled sweetly as Miku disappeared into the thousands of books that were placed neatly and in order on the shelves. She quietly tip-toed over to the non-fiction section, picked up a book, and sat down on a comfortable velvet blue chair, flicking through the pages one by one - waiting for Miku to come and join her.

Miku looked and looked and finally found the shelves with the fantasy books. "Hmm where is it, where is it..." And then she saw it, the book she was looking for. She took it and then.. "Willow? Willow!!" She heard a voice at the other side of the library and when she was there she saw Willow. "Willow!!" she said with a loud happy voice. She sat down next to her and smiled at Willow. Then she opened the book and started to read.

Willow giggled sweetly as Miku called her name and came to sit next to her. "Hey Miku," She had a friendly tone, and smiled radiantly, continuing to read her book - she had almost finished it.

girls128.jpg

'Ello there! Nice to meet you! :'D

{ N a m e : Yanisa Yodsuwan

{ N i c k n a m e : Mint

{ G e n d e r : Girl

{ A g e : 16

{ B i r t h d a y : June 16

{ R a c e : Human, I guess

{ O r i e n t a t i o n : Straight

{ P e s o n a l i t y : Smart, quiet, likes to read, happy, can be fun when you get to know her

{ D o r m : 152

{ P o w e r s : She can become invisible, and read minds. She likes to use the invisibility to disappear when in a crowded room.

{ W e a p o n : --

{ O t h e r ? : She is Thai.

{ M a s t e r ? : It`s Teri

Miku didn't notice Willow. She was eaten by the book, it was so exciting! After she was done reading she put it back and looked around for food. And then she smelled something...

Mint walked in. She looked for the office. Eventually she found the office. There was an old lady who looked pretty stern. "Hi" Mint said "I am Mint"

"Mint?" said the lady "That doesn't sound like a name to me. It sounds like gum"

"Well, actually, Mint is my nickname. My real name is Yanisa" replied Mint "I'm Thai"

The lady sighed. "All these foreign girls" she said. She handed Mint the key. Mint looked at her key. It had the number "152" on it. She started searching for her dorm, but stopped when she saw the library. It looked huge, and like the others she loved reading. She went straight for the library, looking at all the books. As she was going in, she saw another girl. (Miku) This girl looked like a nice girl so Mint decided she'd introduce herself. She went up to the girl and said "Hi. I'm Mint"

Miku saw the girl walking towards here and became a little scared. "Hi-i I-i'm.. WILLOW HELP ME!!" She screamed. She ran away and dissapeared behind the bookshelves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow looked up at the girl that ha walked in, she had walked over to Miku and introduced herself, she seemed quite friendly. The petite blonde giggled as Miku ran away, closing her book she placed it on the table and walked over, introducing herself to the new girl. "Don't mind her, she's just shy." She giggled and stuck her hand out for her to shake it. "I'm Willow, nice to meet you."

Miku came closer. She saw Willow talking to Mint. She came even closer. "I-I'm Mi-ik-kuu, Ni-ice hai-ir" She was hidden behind Willow and stared at Mint's long black shiny hair. Her cheeks were red and her curious eyes sky blue.

Mint said to Miku "Thanks" She then said to Willow "I'm Mint. Nice to meet you too" She really wanted Miku to see how nice she was. But, at the same time, as this was a library, she really wanted to get a book, sit down and read. She really didn't know what to do, show Miku how nice she was or read.

Miku was still scared. The girl was so.. social. Miku was amazed how she just talked to Willow like they know each other for a long time. Miku was so nervous she ran away again and ran to the fantasy section. She looked around for a book about magic and sat down right before the bookshelf and read through the book in no time. "Oh.. This sounds interesting..."

Mint saw that Miku was now reading and decided that she, too, would get a book and read. She looked at different books until she found one that interested her and sat down and read it. This is a really good book she thought as she read.

i5veq0.jpg

{ N a m e : Saffron Cross

{ N i c k n a m e : Saffy

{ G e n d e r : Girl

{ A g e : 16

{ B i r t h d a y : August 17th

{ R a c e : Half human, half Kasha (A catlike youkai in japanese mythology)

{ O r i e n t a t i o n :Heterosexual.

{ P e s o n a l i t y :Adventurous, Sassy, Rash, Good hearted and can be a little hard to get used to but otherwise is pretty kind. Unfortunately, she can be rather stubborn.

{ D o r m : 151

{ P o w e r s : Super speed and fire. This can be quite a problem since she can do quite a bit with that power in terms of mischief.

{ W e a p o n : Knives. And her powers.

{ O t h e r ? :Not much else; but doesn't wear the heart covered thing that's in the pic. Instead goes for a black sash. Also, try to imagine her wearing a black version of what she's already wearing.

{ M a s t e r ? :Runner

Seeing as Miku was quite happily chatting away, Willow decided to leave her be for the time-being. There was no good in her being there right now and she was only making it more awkward for herself. Tip-toeing out of the library she headed outside and sat under a large oak tree, resting her back up against the rather jagged bark. The petite blonde sighed in awe at the beautiful surroundings, she truly was relaxed right now.

Saffy walked into the office of Eden Academy and headed up to a stern old lady. "Hey, I'd like my room key." The old lady glared at her. "Your name?" Saffy put her hands into her pockets. "The name's Saffron- I like to be called Saffy though." The old lady muttered something under her breath about picky with names kids and then handed a room key to Saffy who took it. "Thanks." She walked out of the office, putting the key on a keyring and then spinning it on her finger.

Miku was so excited about what she read that she took the book and ran as hard as she could to her room. She was lucky that there was nobody except Mint in the library. When she reached her room, she opened it with her key as fast as she could and ran to her luggage she trew at the ground this morning, took a pencil and ran downstairs without locking her room.

Anime-boy-anime-19333114-400-400.jpg

Except he always wears pink and has shorter pink hair and doesn't look so mean and I'll upload a drawing of him sometime.

{ N a m e : Jorge 

{ N i c k n a m e : He ends up getting called quite a few things, but has no real nickname.

{ G e n d e r : Boy

{ A g e : 17 (What's with all of these 16 year olds in an academy? XD)

{ B i r t h d a y : Feb 14

{ R a c e : Human

{ O r i e n t a t i o n : Heterosexual

{ P e s o n a l i t y : A great leader, but a bit of a loner. He is kind and usually gets along great with others. He loves animals, all of them. He can be a bit clumsy, but almost always appears to know what he's doing. 

{ D o r m : 251 

{ P o w e r s : He can form protective, strong plates over his arm and can move incredibly fast.

{ W e a p o n : Garden hoe, but he can also do wonders with a stick.

{ O t h e r ? : He always wears pink! And I might change a bunch of stuff about him, so...

{ M a s t e r ? : PG (Parentguardian)

DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M HERE NOW IT CAN BE A PARTY.

ooc: smart people skipping things y'know;D and welcome!

Willow opened her eyes, sighing slightly. She felt kind of lonely, and that wasn't normal for her. Picking up her books and dusting the grass off her clothes, she started to walk toward the entrance of the school and made her way to the cafeteria, picking up a glass of water along the way.

Ooc: Wait, me? Did I skip something? D:

Jorge walked into the academy with high hopes, hopes of a different world, a completely different atmosphere from regular school and from outside life. He hoped for adventure, friendly friends, and action! But the first thing he saw was a grumpy old lady behind a counter. He approached the counter and said, "Good morning, miss. I'm Jorge Lastname."

The lady looked up at him as if he was the biggest bother possible. She handed him the key.

Jorge took the key awkwardly and headed upstaris, carrying his small case with him. He didn't have much now, but he was a collector and would accumulate many items over time. He unpacked and walked out to roam the halls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back