` »»EDEN ACADEMY -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: nooo! i meant the characters, haha

Willow spotted a boy who was getting his key from the stern lady from behind the desk, she smiled cheerfully but kept quiet, still heading toward the cafeteria in hope that they had some kind of salad dish.

ooc: Eh-heh, oh. Silly me. ^///^

Jorge stretched and yawned. His stomach started to growl as he did. "Oh, heh, I guess I haven't eaten at all today... I was too excited!", he said. He decided his next destination would be the cafeteria. He noticed Willow walking in the same direction as he was and ran to catch up to her, eager to meet somebody new. "Hi!", he said enthusiastically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Willow turned around to hear the voice of the boy she had spotted earlier. Shyly hiding behind her books - trying to hide her blushing face. "H-Hello!" She said, her eyes widening with fear.

When Miku was downstairs she heard some sound from the cafeteria and then she saw Willow and some strange guy. "Cute guy" Miku thought. Then she ran to the garden and drew a star at the tree. "Now waiting for a few days" she said to herself. Then her stomach start rambling and she decided to go to the cafeteria as well. When she reached the door she saw that Willow and the cute guy were still there, so she grabbed a donut and walked as silent as she could to the other side of the room and watched them closely.

Jorge laughed a little at her reaction. "Is something the matter?", he asked. He thought he might have scared her, but wasn't sure why.

Saffy dropped her stuff off in her dorm before she made her way down to the cafeteria, in search of some delicious grub. She noticed a boy with pink hair and two girls talking. She ignored them for the moment and walked over to buy a nice, fluffy blueberry muffin and a carton of 2% milk. She drained the carton of milk and threw it into the garbage, and then she cautiously approached the two girls and the pink haired guy, hoping they would be okay with her joining into their conversation.

Willow shook her head quite fast. "Oh no! Sorry.. I-I've never really.. um, talked to a guy before." She lowered the book from her face, revealing her bright pink cheeks. Looking over at the girl who was walking toward her, she smiled politely and stared at the floor, trying her best to hide her shyness.

Jorge patted her on the back. "Hey, it's okay! I don't bite!" he laughed. "Hey, at least you didn't mistake me for a girl. I'm Jorge, by the way." He looked over at Sapphire. "Hello there!", he said.

Willow looked up at Jorge, smiling quite cheerfully. He seemed alright, but it didn't stop her from being shy. "Nice to meet you.. I-I'm Willow." She said, brushing her thumb over the book in her hand. She turned toward the girl who was joining into their conversation and waited patiently to see what she had to say, this 'Jorge' person seemed quite friendly.. and enthusiastic.

Miku saw the strange cute guy talking to Willow and another girl and knew this wasn't the time to be shy. So she stood up and walked towards them, but before she reached them she took a donut. When she stood by the 2 girls and the boy she introduced herself. "Hi-i I-I'm Mi-iku-u, Nicee to mee-et youu" Her cheeks turned red and she looked at Willow, she hoped she start talking like she always do so the attention would be at her. Then Miku took a bite and smiled, glad to know that Willow was nervous too.

Jorge, while happy to meet new friends was sort of surprised by the sudden accumulating crowd. "Hi, Miku! I'm Jorge.", he said. "It's nice to meet all of you! And Willow, huh? What an interesting name!" he went to get a bagel before quickly returning to the girls.

Willow's blush soon returned as the crowd gathered around her and the boy, with a look of shock on her face she quickly looked around for a place to go, to escape from this group - she hated large groups. Looking up at Jorge with an apologetic gaze she scurried off toward the cafeteria in the hope that nobody realised she'd left.

Jorge saw Willow scurry off and frowned. She must be really shy, he felt bad for her. But it'd be rude to go after her when he was already talking to two people, so he stayed put.

Sighing, Willow grabbed an apple and sat down at a table by herself, munching on the food. She hated being in big groups of people, and although there were only three people.. it was still a lot for her. She felt kind of rude for barging off and looked up at Jorge, her face filled with sorrow.

"Man, this muffin is pretty good.. You guys should get some. Say, what are your names? My names Saffy by the way; nice to meet you!" Saffy put the remainder of her ever so delicious blueberry muffin into her mouth, where it just about melted in a puddle of delicious goo.

"Mine's Jorge, nice to meet you, Saffy.", Jorge said. "And I might have to try those muffins, if they really are that good."

he smiled and ate his bagel in a few bites. He saw Willow looking over at him, very sorry looking. He gave sort of a shrug that implies the phrase 'no problem'.

Miku felt a little sad. She didn't want to be with strange people. She wanted to go to Willow but somehow she knew she couldn't. Miku felt strange and then when she looked at her hand the donut dissapeared. She ran to the donut section and took another, then she walked back to the group. While she passed Willow she smiled. "Poor Willow"she wispherd. When she reached at the group she looked Jorge in the eye and said: "Your hair is pink, did you dye it?"her voice sounded soft and sweet. Then she saw something at the ground and teleport it to her hand, hoping nobody saw it.

Willow pulled out her iPod and a book from her pocket, she placed it on the table and stuck the earphones in her ears, putting her playlist on shuffle. Bobbing along to the song she started to mime the words lightly whilst reading, hoping that nobody was watching her - she did know how to be embarrassing sometimes.

Ooc: I can be really embarassing when listening to music in public. XD One in art class I was tapping my pencil so loud that the whole class was asking me to stop but I didn't even hear them at first, they had to shout.

Jorge stopped looking at Willow looked back at Miku. "Yeah, I did.", he said, smiling. "I just really like the color pink." He looked down at her hand. "What was that?", he asked, wondering if it had just been a trick of the eye.

ooc: hahha! i'm literally exactly like willow with the music thing :x sometimes i hum really loudly and the class is quiet so it's kinda.. awkward haha!

Willow giggled to herself and continued reading her book, feeling a lot better about what just happened, she couldn't help being shy and if she had the choice to change it she would, but it looks as if she's stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back