` »»EDEN ACADEMY -

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saffy took a quick look at the pink hair of Jorge, and couldn't help but think, Wow. Pink. Seriously? But she didn't show this on her face as she noticed Miku picking up the item off the ground. She commented to Miku, "Let me guess.. You have powers of some sort, don't you?"

Miku cheeks turned red. "Don't be-e so stup-iid" Miku was a little bit shocked that somebody saw it. "It's been in my hand all the time". Miku sweat a little and smiled, hiding her scared face. She looked back at Jorge and said "Funny, pink hair, I like it"

Last edited by a moderator:
Saffy narrowed her eyes as Miku turned away to talk to Jorge. Her reaction had only made it much easier to tell that Miku definitely had powers. Why was she being so secretive about powers? Most people who were in this academy had them, so... Oh well.

Jorge shrugged and smiled. "My eyes must have been playing tricks on me. And I'm glad you like it, most people just think it's weird."

"I love it !" Miku almost shout. Then she looked at one of her white shiny braids and she was glad she was born this way. Miku was bored and stared outside. "Oh look outside, it's dark !" When she looked at her watch she saw it was already 10.20 pm. "I'm going to bed" she yawned. And she dissapeared with a donut in her hand behind the doors.

Willow slid her iPod into her pocket along with her book and stood up, stretching. It was pretty late now and there wasn't really a lot that she had to do - only unpack her things. Looking around, she saw that Miku had gone to her dorm leaving Saffy with Jorge, she smiled and started to walk after her.

Saffy yawned and stretched. "I napped on the train ride here so I'm not really too tired," She told Jorge. "Are you gonna head up to go to sleep?"

Jorge shrugged. "I don't sleep much, so I'll probably stay down for a bit longer." He chuckled. "It's weird, I actually feel less tired when I sleep longer. Maybe it's just because I'm used to staying up." He shrugged. "There's so much to do at night, it's hard to sleep, anyway."

"Like eating late night snacks, since snacks always taste better for some reason at night." Saffy walked over to the snack bar, and using the computer pay thing, purchased a hot dog and then she turned to Jorge. "You want anything?"

"Yeah, they do, don't they? And then books are more interesting and shows are more intense." ,Jorge said, "Well, the scones do look good... But you shouldn't buy me anything, I have money."

Saffy replied to Jorge, "I know that. But just this once I'll go ahead and treat you, seeing as the things here are pretty cheap." She picked up a scrumptious looking scone and then purchased it along with the hot dog. She handed it to Jorge, and took a bite of her hot dog, relishing the flavor or the juicy sausage.

Jorge shrugged. "Alright, if you want to, that's fine, I guess." he took the scone and bit into it. It was a delicious combination of flavours, and he ate it pretty fast. "Wow, that's excellent!", he said. "But don't think I'm not going to pay you back."

Saffy smiled and took another bite of her hot dog. "Do all guys just do that? Like, the whole treat-girls-back sort of thing?" She bit into her hot dog, munching down until only about a third of it remained.

When Miku reached her room she saw that the door was open. "Rats I forgot to lock the room again" she yelled at herself. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She opened her suitcase and took her pajama out and went to the bathroom to take a hot steamy shower.

Last edited by a moderator:
"True, true." A grin sprouted on Saffy's face as she added the last part jokingly, "Well, I expect you treat me to steak sometime in the future!"

"Er, I'm sort of a vegetarian.", he said. "But I would buy you something else in place of that!"

"A vegetarian, huh? Although meat can be pretty disgusting at times, I could never give it up. And you could buy me... Hmm... Ice cream, since it's like the best thing in the entire world." Saffy's mind floated back to that dreamy ice cream she had had on her way to Eden. Oh, how delicious it had been, tasting of strawberry candy.

Jorge frowned a little and nodded. "Yeah. It's pretty cruel what people do to actually get the meat that you consume." His face resumed its normal happiness. "Anyway. Yeah, I'll have to buy you some ice cream sometime, I suppose."

"I know, back at my old school in health, we got shown all these videos discouraging us from eating fast food, and we saw all the meat, and it was so.. Ugh." Saffy shook her head. "I can understand why you're a vegetarian. Anyway!" Quickly changing the topic to avoid having to resurface anymore memories of health class, she asked, "Do you want to go explore this place?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back