♥ Lovelitchi in Love ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DebiruMametchi kicked Bill's but cause he is so awesome. "In your face."

"Aww, you're such a not awesome boss. In fact, quite the opposite. I say we go out for crumpets and tea instead of going back to class. What do you think?" Bill held his ping pong paddle in his invisible hands because he's one of those tamas the designers didn't bother drawing arms/hands on.

Bill began to walk towards a cafe, he stopped at one called The Crumpet. He walked in, holding the door open for his best mate DebiruMametchi. "Well, mate, go on in." He said that with a british accent.

Name: Mametchi (WHY!)

Picture:

Mametchi.png

Love meter: 10/10

DebiruMametchi walked in the cafe and ordered one of everything with his credit card.

It was 2 days after the day of love. Mametchi missed his chance with lovelitchi. So after school, when it was empty, he crept through and put a not in lovelitchi's locker the note read:

"To you, my life, my heart, my soul. I hope you feel the same as I do. From: Your secret admirer."

Mametchi hears something coming. He panics and hides in the nearest locker. It turns out it was just Memetchi who forgot her soccer ball. He decided to stay quiet, or memetchi might think he's up to something. Mametchi wished he just said SOMETHING because now he had a problem. How was he gonna get out? He called for helped.

KURO

Kuro wondered what to do next he wasn't experienced with love and wondered what to do

Do I ask her to a movie? or on a date? or give her a present? or more notes? or a few more kisses? Or a stroll in the park? Or ignore her? or An engagement ring? or just marry her?

He decided to ask her if she wanted to go for a stroll. he casually walked into school only to see MAKIKO??!!!

MAKIKO

Makiko was FURIOUS how dare kuro cheat on her, first a note (yes a note the writer is still unknown but she thought it was from Kuro) then chocolates and then NO NO NO

He kissed Lovelitchi well she was breaking up that relationship right now she grabbed Kuro and dragged him to her house...

Lovelitchi read the note...was it another one from KuroMametchi? But then she noticed Mametchi's handwriting! :eek:

So Mametchi loved her too! Just to make him happy, she went on a date with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
KURO

Kuro struggled against Makiko he wanted to see lovelitchi not her but he couldn't break free he gave up and then realised she was taking him home to her house. What if lovelitchi saw? he thought.

MAKIKO

Makiko brought kuro inside and using a chain clasped him onto the sofa she then got out a box of chocolate's scince Kuro's hand's were chained down she took it in turns feeding him and herself chocolate. She turned on A love show and rested her head on Kuro's shoulder.

After her date with Mametchi Lovelitchi decided to visit Makiko. She saw KuroMametchi with Makiko and stared at them like, (O_O). KuroMametchi was like, -_- . Makiko was like,

(♥_♥).

"WHAT THE HECK?" said Lovelitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill ordered one of everything with his card too, and then sat down at a table where all the stuff they ordered were now being served. The entire table was covered in like a gazillion tea cups, and a gazillion crumpets. Jam jars sat all across the table, and there were digestive biscuits sitting in a massive heap in the center of the table. He began to gorge himself in the deliciousness that was crumpets with jam and tea.

KURO

help Kuro screamed this crazy girl has forced me to go on a date by tying my arms and legs!!

Lovelitchi my love is only for you!

MAKIKO

Makiko smiled sweetly Kuro and I are on a date and he loves me not silly lovelitchi so Go Away!!!

Bill highfived Debirumametchi and then began to go back to school. He saw the gigantic dramatic scene going in the hallways, and then he opened his mouth, yelling, "WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY HALLS? HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE START DRAMA HERE. THAT IS LIKE... LIKE EATING A HOT DOG WITHOUT CONDIMENTS."

"NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP AND WATCH US DANCE!" DebiruMametchi yelled, taking out a boombox and dancing.

"NOW EVERYONE SHUT UP AND WATCH US DANCE!" DebiruMametchi yelled, taking out a boombox and dancing.

(umm.. is that aimed at us cause we r ar makiko's house)
(Oops I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Didn't mean to >.< Well, say they are in Makiko's neighborhood then)

Bill walked over to the boombox and then changed it to a radio station playing "Party Rock Anthem." He began to do the Running Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back