♥ Lovelitchi in Love ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovelitchi opened the door.

"Uh, what do you want? Shouldn't you be on a date with Makiko or something?"

She stared at the ground and sighed.

(Sorry, I won't be able to participate in this RP anymore, so, yeah, bye.. Sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maisutatchi
Maisutatchi.jpg

8/10.

"Mametchi!"

Lovelitchi was happy to see her friend. She didn't think KuroMametchi liked her anymore. "Let's go on a date!"

Lovelitchi and Mametchi went on another date.

KURO

... Kuro didn't know what to do! lovelitchi thought he was with makiko and she loved mametchi! I should have known from the start this wouldn't work out. Kuro sighed then he threw the bonnet of flowers in the bin along with the engagement ring. Kuro slowly trudged home...

Lovelitchi was having fun talking to Mametchi and Maisutatchi. She ordered some drinks at the cafe, and then, after drinking ger cola, she put the bottle in the bin. But something caught her attention...a beautiful boquet of flowers and a sparkly, expensive-looking ring!

"Wow," thought Lovelitchi, taking them out. "These are beautiful. I'll take them home."

Kuro walked inside his house and slammed the door he flopped on the bed and stared at the ceiling what did I do wrong he thought? I have to get over it so he sat down at his desk and started to draw but instead of drawing a gotchi flower he drew a lovelitchi by accident then suddenly the wind caught the drawing and it flew out the window...

As Lovelitchi was walking home with the mysterious ring and flowers, a piece of paper blew into her face.

"What the heck?"

She grabbed it to have a closer look...it was a drawing of HER! :eek:

"I wonder who would draw ME?" Lovelitchi wondered. "I better see if KuroMametchi knows about the flowers, ring, and drawing..."

But then she stopped and sighed. She had forgotten all about KuroMametchi...and how he had run away from her when she kissed him. He didn't like her anymore and that was that...

Kuro Loked out the window lovelitchi was there with his bonnet and his ring and his drawing now she would know what an idiot he was he fushed bright red and decided to hide but instead he slipped and with a loud crash he fell to the ground

Lovelitchi stared at KuroMametchi blankly. O_O

"Um...What are you doing here? I thought you would be at Makiko's house...or is Makiko inside with you?"

As she waited for an answer, she stared into the distance with a forlorn look in her eyes.

Kuro stood up quickly um.. no I don't even like her! um... Ah... oh I remember umm... I have been a fool. umm.. bye! and Kuro dashed off making a run for it hope you like the ring he called!

Lovelitchi thought for a moment...does that mean KUROMAMETCHI was the one who bought the ring and flowers, and drew a picture of her...?

"Wait!" called Lovelitchi, trying to catch up with him. "I need to ask you something!"

Mametchi see's kuromametchi trudging along sad. Mametchi knew he would regret this, but he wanted to help him out. He typed up a fake note (so lovelitchi wouldnt notice) and signed it as kuromametchi. the note read:

"Please forgive me.The thing you saw with me an makiko wasnt real. She forced me to spend time with her. I hope you still like me"

- Kuromametchi

Then he snuck the note under l,ovelitchis door and knocked hard on the door. Then he ran off and hid before she could answer.

When Lovelitchi went back home, she found a note on the floor...it seemed to be from KuroMametchi! Maybe he did like her more than Makiko after all...

Kuro stopped and panted for breath lovelitchi had given up finally he thought I hate!.... LOVE... no I don't not any more. YES I DO I LOVE LOVELITCHI OH HELP!

Lovelitchi didn't know what to do...

She looked at the mysterious note she had found. She decided to go ask KuroMametchi if he really WAS the one who wrote it...and bought the ring and flowers!

Mametchi saw lovelitchi heading for KuroMametchi's house. He knew she was gonna ask about the letter. So he dresses up as KuroMametchi and acts like he's still walking home (since this is basicly a kuromametchi act, caomi is gonna have to do it for me...)

Uh... I don't think that's allowed, kurobeast...hmm...oh well.

Anyway...Lovelitchi asked Kuro what the ring he had bought was for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back