♥ Lovelitchi in Love ♥

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLIN'!" Bill began to shuffle. He then took some bags of candy out of his backpack and threw some skittles at DebiruMametchi.

DebiruMametchi caught the skittles in his mouth. "I TASTE THE RAINBOW."

KURO

Kuro stared out tne window 2 random guys were dancing on the streets o_0

MAKIKO

Makiko realised that lovelitchi and mametchi weren't going to leave so she kicked Kuro out there! she sreamed you have Kuro so go away!

"I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER, I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER, I'VE GOT THE MOOOOooooves LIKE JAGGER..." Bill saw Kuro staring at them from the window, and Bill yelled at Kuro, "COME JOIN US!" He then shoved some Starburst in his mouth.

DebiruMametchi looked at Kuro. "Join or die. And if you're bad you die anyway."

Fine. Mametchi unties kuromametchi. Then Mametchi remembers he has the science fair to go to! so he runs home, gets his invention, and scurries off to the science fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
KURO

Ugh! FREE AT LAST Listen Lovelitchi I don't even like makiko so please will you go for a walk in the park with me please?

MAKIKO

How dare he not like her well she would just make lovelitchi' s life miserable

Last edited by a moderator:
So Lovelitchi and KuroMametchi went for a romantic walk in the park.

"Are you OK, Kuro?" Lovelitchi asked. "Did Makiko hurt you?"

KURO

no she just tied me to a chair and forced me to be romantic with her it was a nightmare but you you are a different matter I would happily sit tied to a chair with you

KURO

And I love you too he leant over and gave Loveltchi a kiss! but I have n idea how love works or what to do next!

...(O_O)

Lovelitchi was like. (♥_♥) and (o_O).

"Um..." she thought of what to say. "Er...Um...Yes, I know you love me...I and love you too..."

And then she kissed KuroMametchi AGAIN! :eek:

Kuro blushed he wasn't used to being kissed I better go home he said and ran into the trees

Lovelitchi stood there staring. Maybe KuroMametchi didn't like her anymore. She went back home, crying, sad that she had made KuroMametchi mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back