1 million stupid things to do at Mc.donalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
238. stack all the chairs in the resturant even if u have to remove customers from them, then put the ronald mcdonald statue on the very top

239. Bring a cow and say THIS IS WAT UR EATING and if someone says WERE EATING COWS? then say YES U R AND CHICKEN AND FISH AND WHALES and well yah

240. Wear a funny black wig, and try to make yourself look like David Archuleta. Then make your friends pretend to be bodyguards. Also wear sunglasses to hide your eyes. Then go into McDonalds, and walk with your bodyguards coolly all over.

244. Order a burger but ask for the patty to be shaped like a star or something. If they say they can't, argue then say "I'm going to Wendy's where I can at least get a square!" then stalk out.

247. bring a chicken that has bun and say... i hate fresh chicken burger... cant you at least take the feathers off?

250. Order burger. Pay 250 dollars to cashier. Tell to keep change. Then, ask for 250 dollars between the meat and cheese. When they say "no," yell and scream and curse everybody in there for random reaasons.

251. Bring a memetchi suit. Yell I AM MEMETCHI YES YES GATHER AROUND and play tama music and then get a person in a Imotchi suit XD

253dress up as wendy from wendys and make out with the ronald statue then get one of ur friends dressed as the burger king to come in and say "YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND!!IM SUEING MCDONALDS !!!!!!!!!!!UR SUCH A CHEATER RONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT U LOVED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!then make him push wendy and make out with ronald. then wendy and king get into a catfight

Last edited by a moderator:
254. Dress up as the mascot for another fast food shop, then go in and ask for a meal. If they give it to you say "Good, I'm just gonna test whether or not it's better than our food" If not say "Our resteraunt's better they make food for anyone who comes in"

255. Tell everyone that there is free food at wendy's and like you had like some like yahh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back