10000000000 Ways to get Kicked out of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use British slang! (ie; "Hey. Wanna fag a bum sometime?" or maybe it's "Hey. Wanna bum a fag sometime?") I have no clue what it means but it isn't a bad thing in Britian. lol british slang.

push down a shelf of stuff, stand on top of it and yell "IM HANNAH MONTANA! I GOT NERVE!" and start singing badly...then start giving out pictures of people (dont have to be you) that is autographed by you. give to people who saw you.

open the goldfish and throw them on people and shout "THE SNACK THAT EATS YOU BACK GOLDFISH!" dont forget to eat some cuz i love goldfish (fishy crackers or fishies) and give me some.

rofl get one of those [SIZE=30pt] huge[/SIZE] bb guns and go to the place where the medicine is and scraem:gimme the vicadin NOW!

stand by the fire door(one with an alarm) and when people walk by, open it and scream...

THEY DID IT! THEY DID IT! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF XD LOL

(You mean coke, tamagotchiloverforver)

Go in your swimming suit, and spill water all over the floor, until it is at least good enough to go up to your chin. Splash at people who approach. And when they ask you what the heck are you doing, say "I'm swimming!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I Remeber A Board Like This But It Died....

Heres My Favorite ;D

Wait In A Stall And When Somebody Is In The Stall Next To You

Say "I Can See You Peeeeeeeeeeeee........"

Do It In A Thermophiles Voice From Conker XP

And

Stand In A Aisle At One End When Somebody Enters The Other End Stare At Them Creepily

Heres A New One

Get A Friend And To Balls That Look Like Pokeballs And Have A Battle ( Don't Forget The STuffed Pokemon Toys)

Ride a bike through the whole store, shoulding "ICE CREAM.GET YOUR ICE CREAM HERE!"

Make yourself look like those REALLY crazy guys at football games(The ones who are covered in crazy colored hair, and tattoos)

And then scream, GO (Insert whatever team you were trying to look like a true fan of.)

Start playing Guitar Hero, and get all "ZOMG I CAN PWN YOU!!!!!" At anyone that walks past

Two things. Hockey sticks, a puck. xD

Buy a case for an iPod (Whether you have one or not) And come back the next day claiming it was supposed to be an actual iPod

Grab a toolbelt, take the tools away, replace them with squirty cream or cheese or that stringy stuff, then when someone walkes past, spray them with it singing the batman theme-tune, then replace, "BATMAN!" with "______MAN!"

The ____ being your name..... XD I'm going to try that...

Scream APPLE CUP! APPLE CUP! CALLING ALL COUGS AND DAWGS FANS!!! MWAAHAA and start throwing footballs at everyone.

P.S. The 100th Apple Cup between the Dawgs and Cougs is tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back