10000000000 Ways to get Kicked out of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring a recording of the song that Snape, Dumbledore, Hermione, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly did in "Harry Potter Puppet Pals-The Mysterious Ticking Sound" and pretend your singing it (LAWL)
Lol my younger brother got shown that and can't stop singing it!!! xD

Er.....

1. Try and walk out the shop with, say, a toy or food or something, and when the beeper things go and the manager or whoever comes to see whats happening, say, "It said 'Get one free'." {As long as whatever you're taking has a BOGOF ~ Buy One Get One Free}

2. Act as if you've just shoplifted, darting your head around to make sure no one is looking at you. Hold something in your cardigan/jumper as long as it isn't real!

I know they aren't very good but oh well!!!

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

USe fishing poles and cast them in the Fish tanks in the pet section XD and use bait too

Run up to a random perosna dn sing"I'm a bigbig girl in a bigbig world can you see me I'm a bigbig girl in a bigbig world" if you know the whole song sing that.

You know when you have to ask a clerk to show you where something is? Do that and whe he/she is leading you there, run away. Do this with 10 other people.

Get a cashier to page a really funny name over the loudspeaker.

Have races..with toy cars.

Go to the pet aisle and sit in various dog and cat beds.

Jump on a check out counter and into one of thos speaker things yell your fav song!

Put whipped cream on peoples head and yell "ACK! ALIENS! RUN FOR YA LIIIIFFFEEE!!!!"

Grab apples and act say "Eat the apple, eat it or else EAT THE STUPID APPLE!!!" Then stuff it in their mouth xDDD

Bring an apple, and do any one of these things. If you hear them say "Their crazy" or something, say "Hey I dont care I got my apple!!"

Fill up a large pool with water, and then splash around in it, and then splash people with the water.

Fill up a large pool with water again, and throw apples at people who pass.

Steal the CD's and games and DVDS from carts, and then throw them in the veggies and fruits and the boxes full of nuts.

Have a hallucation when you go near pets, thinking they will bite your toes off.

grab lysol from the shelves spray as much as u can into the bathrooms and run out the bathroom holding ur nose saying "somebody left a huge gusher!!!!!"

you should print out a picture of the smiley face that cuts the prices and super glue it to the rock and say" Wal mart cut the prices down!" and start hitting all the price signs.

Go to the tampon and pads isle with a see-thru blindfold and go go the and pick up a box of pad and say,"there's my toilet paper!"

go 2 customer servic and talk 2 a guy and say i lost my mommy her name is amanda hugankiss an then they say i need a man to hug and kiss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back