10000000000 Ways to get Kicked out of....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XD

dress up in a really good naruto cosplay outfit and get some FAKE kunai and shuriken and start throwing them at people (if you make cheese ones and they hit the peoples faces it gets them really mad.XD)saying stuff like "datebayo""belive it"or"______(put whatever the weapons are made of in the blank)KUNAI/SHURIKEN THROWING AT PEOPLES FACES CAUSE SOMEONE TOLD ME TO ON THE INTERNET NO JUTSU"XD

Go to the toy aisle and find one of those feather boas, toy sunglasses, and a fake michrophone (if you can) stand up on a shelf (or something really tall) and everytime someone walks by, as loud as you can sing "DONT YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME! UHUH DONTCHU WISH UR GIRLFRIEND WAS FUN LIKE ME? DONTCHA? DONTCHA?"

:( :D :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :) :( ;) :D :D :p B)

In the stall spell "Icup" and when somebody complains say "I WAS JUST WORKING ON MY SPELLING!"

Pretend that you are Itachi from Naruto!! (XD or Akamaru or Choji or Kiba but it would be funniest if you were Itachi)

Go to the toy aisle and find one of those feather boas, toy sunglasses, and a fake michrophone (if you can) stand up on a shelf (or something really tall) and everytime someone walks by, as loud as you can sing "DONT YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME! UHUH DONTCHU WISH UR GIRLFRIEND WAS FUN LIKE ME? DONTCHA? DONTCHA?"
:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Omg xD I wanna try that!

Whenever someone talks over the speaker thingy, lay down on the floor in a fteal position yelling "NOT THE VOICES!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!"

Grab two apples and go up to the manager and say, "IM A FRUIT FLY!!!!!!!!!"

or

Go in to the Employes only room, knock out an employee,take their clothes, and say "who told you to order these uniforms?! They're hideous! IM GOING TO LAUNCH MY COMPLAINTS TO THE MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!"

OR

Go to the flower isle place and put a bunch of flowers on you and run around yelling "IM THE FLOWER CUPID!!!!!!"

Lawl these are funny lolz

Go to the toys section get a bunch of barbie dolls. put them on something really tall in the managers offices. Put on some of those barbie coustume things on. get a toy micophone. stand where you put the barbie dolls and sing IM A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD IMAGINATION USING YOUR CREATION YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR AND TAKE ME ANYWHERE! Sing it when the manager comes.

or sing the whole song if you know it

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover yourself with everything that you can possibly find that's blue and start singing the verses from Blue by eiffel 65 at people who walk past. :D

Get a toy wand, point it at random people and sout "Avada Kedavra!"

go to the cereal aisle and start eating a box. If the manager comes and tells you off, yell ' I'M A GROWING GIRL/BOY!' and continue eating

Randomly fall on the floor and scream. When somebody asks you what ur doing say "Oh I have spazz attacks every ten minutes." and have a spazz attack every teeeeeeeeeen minutes.

Bring a recording of the song that Snape, Dumbledore, Hermione, Harry Potter, Ron Weasly did in "Harry Potter Puppet Pals-The Mysterious Ticking Sound" and pretend your singing it (LAWL)

First, be all normal for a while. pretend to shop and stuff. then, go all still, drop what your holding and stay frozen like an ice cube, then fall on the floor and dont move for 5 minutes. when people look at you after 5 minute, get up normaly and say "You should see what Im like on a Monday" and walk off normaly"

Lie on the floor pretending to swim and say "I can swim but yo cant" And then GRAB tons of water bottles open them and sqirt them at everyome.

Sing:

I know a song that gets on everyones nerves,

everyones nerves,

everyones nerves,

I know a song that gets on everyones nerves

And This is how It goes..."

And of course, keep singing it till someone says shush, then say "If you wanted me to stop, you just had to say it." and walk off normaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back