5 ways to decorate your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea my friend's tama fell in the toilet and she open it up to clean it and she changed her background!
I tried it with most of the tamagotchis tha t I use to have-

I think it would work best if you change the screen of a 1997 tamagotchi rather than a version one, two, or three. Maybe even a mini can have the screen changed since the screen is smaller :ichigotchi:

-thanks,

by tutti/frutti

what i did was at camp, they had a "Costume Day" and everyone dressed up (this kid even dressed up in an airconditioned cow suit *laughs*) andi dressed up my tama. i took some cloth that was in a tube like shape and put it over my tamas keychain. i also took some of that clay stuff from crayola that when you leave out, hardens, and made a stand for my tama! :ichigotchi:

I got an idea, you know how stickers leave a little mark thats hard to get off when they come off? well you can take tickers and use them as stencils to paint cute little hearts or something onto your tama

how do you decorate your tama? i herd you can change the screen insid?

much thanx :)

Wow, You guys (and gals) have wonderful ideas thats I haven't thought of! I'm try all the new ideas! :huh: :D ^_^

AWSOME!!!I added a Really Long chain to mine so When my shirt is`nt tucked in it can peek out from under!But I like the sequins idea!!!I`ll try to find some silver ones so it`ll match my tama!!

I put keychains onto mine especially mini hello kitties or cute little bears or something xD

I wouldn't put stickers; i might not want them later and when i peel them off they'll leave a mark :ph34r:

Oh I have one! Put beads on it! I did to mine, but they fell off :ph34r:

I also put keychains on them, but not so much that they are too heavy.

i am the queen of Pokemon tama05!!!!!!! :( B) :p :p :( ;) :lol: :( :ph34r: :p :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan has a frame sticker for tama screens and tama stickers that you can out on to and you can also put this sticker around the buttons. My sister has them. I want one so next time I go to Japan I'm definitely getting em. :ph34r:

Oh I have one! Put beads on it! I did to mine, but they fell off ;)
I also put keychains on them, but not so much that they are too heavy.
We;; i have some chians that look REALLY heavy but they are really light.....perhaps its the kind of metal.....Me personnally...I perfer heavy...More sturdy

I colored my tama in with perminent black marker,,,it looks really cool...

no affense i mean i looove the color black and all...It`s the only color i ever wear but i think the black tamas look kinda chunky.....Mabye it`s my imagination......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back