5 ways to decorate your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these r awsom ideas iv got a good one! At the dollar store they sell little chairs to hold ur cell phone in.....and there the perfect size for tamas they are so cool P.S iv tried sewing stuff but it never stays on the tama any tips 4 that???????
nice idea on da cell phone cahirs..i`ll ask my mom when she gets back from work..{yes she works there} & ask her if they currently have any in stock...as for the sewing you must hem it first so it wont come unthreaded.. :)

If you have mini nail stickers, go ahead and stick it on :wub: You can simply take off and if it leaves a mark, It doesn't matter because you can simply scratch them off, because its small :p

:rolleyes: It's cute if you put keychains on it and put it on your purse :eek:

Nice!I`m thinking of decorating that awful yugioh thin w/tamastickers now!but i must find out where they sell them

If you dont have glitter glue put glue on your tama and before it dries put glitter on it it works :rolleyes:

All my tamagotchis (not entama ^^ :) are customised with unique designs. My v2 has glitter glue, my v1 has key chains attached to it and finally my v3 has sticker all over it! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I designed my Tamas with little Glitter-Stones...It looks very nice,i think!

OOH! I have one!!! go to sally's and paint it with glow in the dark nail polish! it will be so cool! also, to make your tama look colorful, paint it technecolor and rainbow so you will never lose it again! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back