5 ways to decorate your tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe in summer you can give your tama a cocktail umbrella!! just joking... :furawatchi:

I colored my tama in with perminent black marker,,,it looks really cool...
sorry bout the whole black tamas look chunkier!...I colored my version one black with a sharpie also & ur right!!It does look awsome!!Perhaps it only looks chunkier in da pictures..^-^;Please accept my appology.

ummm thanks for the compliment ^-^ ur right through..the world could use more kind people....{ps. The black marker waers off easily!} well good thing i`m gonna give it to my best freind ^-^; she can deal w/coloring it black...Muhahahaha!!!...joking people...

does changing the backround of ur tama mess up ur tama in anyway??? and if it doesnt can someone be kind enough to give me step by step how to change it.. id appreciate that B) B) B) :D :ichigotchi:
it s not safe I tested it on my v2 and the screen got messed up it did not show half of my tama but if you do it carefully it is safe :D

dOE$ anYoNE hAVe aNY mORe cOoL iDe@s? pLZ tELl me, i wANnA cuSToMIze mY taM@ v.3

thANX!!! :angry:

ummm you could always paint it with nail polish......I plan on doin it when I find my old G1.....I`m gonna have Black purple & silver swirls!!! Note : I`d suggest that you do one color...let it dry COMPLEATLY then move onto the next color & so on

You know how on cell phones you can change the cover plate, has Bandai made that for tamagotchi?

if u want another idea, you could make a case for it.

yours truly,

tamalivahaley

my tama bob says hi.

:furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :p

i flipped over the screen so now its upside down...heres an idea for you..

i make tons of tama stuff.

right now i have made:

a tama shell made out of string...

a tama cradel/stand

3 tama bags [two out of yarn one out of duct tape]

[painted them with glitter nail polish]

made a tissue box house

a tama sleeping bag

a giant growth chart poster

stuffed tama animals

*working on a background*

feel free to make some stuff if my stuff gave you any ideas!
there GREAT ideas i might do that thanks :furawatchi:

how about sewing together fabrics to make a little pouch for a tama? :rolleyes:
That is such a great idea. I sew like a mobile phone pouch with a see through front and with a button so my Tamagotchi is safe. :wacko: Your idea rox! :furawatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]Customising your tamas is fun, I have 20 scoobys plaited onto mine![/SIZE]
I clicked on the thing that said click here for tama codes then a screen popped up that Iv eaten your brain and it tasted like chicken what does that mean? :huh: you were lying and lying is rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobodie eles in the world spelles there name like mine, it is spelled B-R-Y-T-T-A-N-Y, and it said i ate 1 brain, when did i eat a brain I think you should take that off your screen thing Plus you are teaching kids bad things :huh: so pleez take it off

PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I clicked on the thing that said click here for tama codes then a screen popped up that Iv eaten your brain and it tasted like chicken what does that mean? :D you were lying and lying is rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobodie eles in the world spelles there name like mine, it is spelled B-R-Y-T-T-A-N-Y, and it said i ate 1 brain, when did i eat a brain I think you should take that off your screen thing Plus you are teaching kids bad things :kuribotchi: so pleez take it off

PLEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why r u freaking out? i thought it was kool..{but i`m a goth so i guess i WOULD think it as kool but sometimes ppl play jokes on other ppl using da links so please get a grip..sorry if i`m sounding rude..& oh yeah that post was considered Spam....I`f you are gonna talk about non tama stuff to a person on here please send a personal message..thank you

I think this is a great way to share ideas! my newest idea is to make a stand out of clay then stick a cocktail umbrella into it. when the clay has dried, you can paint however you want! :D

why r u freaking out? i thought it was kool..{but i`m a goth so i guess i WOULD think it as kool but sometimes ppl play jokes on other ppl using da links so please get a grip..sorry if i`m sounding rude..& oh yeah that post was considered Spam....I`f you are gonna talk about non tama stuff to a person on here please send a personal message..thank you
my thoughts exactly and im not a goth. >.> chill its not like your brain really is gone, god. x.X its just for fun. if you cant stand something little like that i dont know how youll be able to survive in this society. no offense. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a great way to share ideas! my newest idea is to make a stand out of clay then stick a cocktail umbrella into it. when the clay has dried, you can paint however you want! :)
AWSOME!!!I`m going to da dollar tree mto buy some clay PRONTO!!!

these r awsom ideas iv got a good one! At the dollar store they sell little chairs to hold ur cell phone in.....and there the perfect size for tamas they are so cool P.S iv tried sewing stuff but it never stays on the tama any tips 4 that???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back