___Y o u `r e Late F o r [[t e a!]]~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auburn laughed as Tarrant whisked her off of the chair and held her with that giant grin. "Hi there yourself," she said, attempting to stifle her laughter. "You have beautiful eyes!" she said genuinely as she peered into the bright (and now extremely huge) iris of Tarrant's eye.

Tarrant grin grew, if that was even possible, "your's aren't to bad either", he replied with a chuckle dancing in his voice. "Is there anywhere in particular you would like to be set?", he asked in an enthusiastic tone.

Auburn thought for a minute. "Oh just set me down in front of you, thank you." Auburn attempted to hold her dress so that the wind wouldn't totally expose her to everyone. She blushed slightly. "The wind is so . . . strong now," Auburn said with an awkward tone.

Tarrant chuckled, "alrighty then", he replied, setting her down an a rather colourful saucer, "need anything else there, squirt?", he asked with his childish grin.

Auburn chuckled once more. She was thoroughly enjoying this now, being so tiny. As long as there were people to look out for her, she wouldn't mind being this size for a while. "Just keep an eye on me," she sang as she twirled about the saucer cheerfully. This really was a lot of fun. Auburn just hoped she that she wouldn't be stuck like this permanently. That would be rather tragic indeed.

Lillian opened an eye as a boy and a little voice chatted away. She smirked and shut away the sun again. "I wonder what it would be like to be that smallI wonder what it would be like to be that small," she thought, frowning.

"Aye aye captain!", he made a little two finger salute to the tiny girl. Sipping his tea, he wondered if anything besides these anomalies would actually happen, and he looked at the hatter, who now seemed to be mumbling partly to himself and partly to the rabbit, but was given no hint of a response.

Auburn explored the entire area. Everything was so terribly interesting at that height. The tea cups now appeared to be the size of a family swimming pool. She felt temped to dive right in but felt decided that would be a rather childish thing to do. So Auburn wandered over to a cake sitting a few inches away, grabbed a piece, and made her way back over to Tarrant. She sat on his free hand resting on the table and nibbled contently on her cake.

Tarrant could've laughed at the tiny girl. But he restrained himself. The male merely sipped on his tea, trying not to choke while he stifled a laugh. He decided just to check on her every now and then as she ate her tiny cake slice.

"Ha ha! You know you want to be my size. Everything is so interesting looking now." Auburn got up to walk around, but accidentally tripped over Tarrant's finger. "Maybe I spoke too soon," she said and giggled.

I'll be playing the part of a cat.

Name:Mr Swissofplease

Nationality:persian mostly, and a bit scottish

Appearance:Quite thin cat, with lots of fur that is brown and white and he is currently wearing a green polo shirt. (made for cats) and a pink necktie.

Personality:He is very formal when it comes to tea, and she will never be late. She has a short temper.

Do not scratch Mr Swissofplease. He can be ferocious. Please treat him very well or something bad will happen.

History?: Used to be an old lady's pet. but was left in the park. How unfortunate.

Other:He likes English breakfast tea as most and she likes soft cuddly toys and humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Swissofplease woke up from his beauty sleep and observed his surroundings.

He realized he was late for tea.

After some time, he moved about and accidentally tripped over a stone into a hole.

He landed on a chair,

and sees two people fighting.

He says " Hello humans, "

and laughed.

Auburn saw an enormous cat with large grin appear suddenly and screamed, somewhat startled. She ran to Tarrant and hid between his fingers, in case the feline was wild wished to eat her or something equally horrible.

Lillian"s eyes snapped open and looked at the boys fingers. "Shut that thing up before I do," Lillian snapped. "And you..." She turned to the fat cat. "I hate cats. Go away while you still have all your toes."

(( GUESS WHO'S BACK.

Yeah, I don't care that TT is dead/dying. I'm replying anyway. ))

It took a few moments for Santo to realise that he was still lying on the ground, probably looking as if he'd passed out. He opened his eyes and struggled to his feet, not caring that he hadn't thanked the English guy for saving him from being crushed to death, only two see one ginormous motherfxcker of a cat.

"Jesus Christ on a- what de pranci-" he broke off, shaking his head, deciding that it was best not to question this situation too much. Instead, he plonked himself on the nearest spare seat and glanced at Auburn, who seemed significantly smaller. How on earth did tha- wait, no, no questions. Besides, he didn't really care. He chewed the inside of his cheek as he usually did on the rare occasions when he had absolutely nothing 'witty' to say and fixed his eyes on Lillian. Silly little girl, trying to sound like the badass chick she obviously wasn't just to get attention. Santo smirked to himself. Hey, maybe things were looking up a bit. At least he'd now found somebody to annoy and insult mercilessly.

Auburn glared in Lillian's direction as her rude comment was so obviously directed toward her. Could anyone blame Auburn for being startled? The feline was already creepy in epic proportions to the others who were their normal sizes. Imagine how she felt being only three inches tall? The feline was silent and said nothing, but he seemed to have some kind of human sense as to what was going on. He nodded in her direction and his grin grew even wider as his green eyes locked onto her. Auburn shuddered. The cat was extremely creepy indeed, but he seemed harmless. She slowly exited her hiding place from between Tarrant's fingers and curiously looked at Santo. She hesitated for a moment, not sure if he would want to talk to her, but there was nothing to loose, really. Auburn approached Santo and smiled sweetly up at the large boy. "You doing okay?" she asked in genuine concern and sat down in front of his empty plate.

Latest posts

Back