A Guide to the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... :angry: :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a cool person

U r not

www.funnybunny.com

I have a king password, but at tamatown you have to put in cal! as the username.OK?

the password is...............3481964295 :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi: :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i read a guide like this at another tamagotchi website, but i am still very confused <_<

when you say you need to donate 12,000 for the cape, is that including the 5,000 you donated before?

and when you need to donate 30,000, is that including the 17,000 you previously donated? :angry:

yeah, i'm kinda new at this :mellow:

thanks!

I have a king password, but at tamatown you have to put in cal! as the username.OK?
the password is...............3481964295 :p   :p   :D   :D   :wacko:
Okay. Your prize is a ring!

cal!.......07566 54600

ok, i read a guide like this at another tamagotchi website, but i am still very confused  :blink:
when you say you need to donate 12,000 for the cape, is that including the 5,000 you donated before?

and when you need to donate 30,000, is that including the 17,000 you previously donated?  :D

yeah, i'm kinda new at this  :wub:

thanks!
Yes, hot pocket. It is including your previous donations.So when you are trying to get to 12000, but you already put in 5,000, you just put in 7000. It all adds up! :lol:

Hope that helped!

--Kimmy--

Hi, it is me again. I am getting a code from my tama in a sec, I just have to donate the points. I will tell you what happens in a list! Muhahaha.

• Going to book icon
  • Going to points
  • Checking how much I have ( 4,496 ) and how much I need ( 504 )
  • Entering amount
  • Sure? Yes, of course I am sure.
  • "Good"
  • Firework things, like when you win/beat a game
  • "Thank you very much" appears on the screen
  • Password for PC! 19177 74214
  • Press "C"
  • Sure? Yes, I wrote it down
  • Total Donation: 5,000

I will go get my RING from the KING. It rhymes! Bye!

-Kimmy-

yeah, i feel stupid for asking...

right before i saw that i donated the 7,000

but thaks alot for clairifying it!

all i need now is the crown...

hey does any1 no the password 4 the king i dont no it and i dont hav enough points 2 donate : ( ur info helped though

hey does any1 no the password 4 the king i dont no it and i dont hav enough points 2 donate : ( ur info helped though
All passwords are not the same. It is a different password for each username. Try finding someone with the same username as you and as if they are kind enough to look to see if the still have the code written down somewhere. Most people don't save/remember their codes so you might not be able to get one. My username is KIM, if any of you wanted to know. So feel free to use the password I posted in my last post!

-Kimmy-

hey that stupid king gave a me a ring and i put the password in and it said error

This is a nice guide, Kimmy. However, I have a question concerning the items the King gives, and I think, if you can answer it, that it would be a good ending to your guide.

I finally managed to donate 30,000 points, and I recieved the royal costume. I put it on my Leaftchi, and he did his happy dance in the costume. Then it gave me a password, for "??". So..what is a "??" and where do I put this password in to receive my prize? I put it in the passwords section of my v3, and it did nothing but state "error". Does this have something to do with tamatown?

Thanks for answering.

:D chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r: does anyone know were to put the password in where it says ?? when you get the royal costume/? plz help

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back