A Guide to the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nice guide, Kimmy. However, I have a question concerning the items the King gives, and I think, if you can answer it, that it would be a good ending to your guide.
I finally managed to donate 30,000 points, and I recieved the royal costume. I put it on my Leaftchi, and he did his happy dance in the costume. Then it gave me a password, for "??". So..what is a "??" and where do I put this password in to receive my prize? I put it in the passwords section of my v3, and it did nothing but state "error". Does this have something to do with tamatown?

Thanks for answering.
the password is for the DS tamagotchi game

which is pretty lame, if you ask me. :D

This is a nice guide, Kimmy. However, I have a question concerning the items the King gives, and I think, if you can answer it, that it would be a good ending to your guide.
I finally managed to donate 30,000 points, and I recieved the royal costume. I put it on my Leaftchi, and he did his happy dance in the costume. Then it gave me a password, for "??". So..what is a "??" and where do I put this password in to receive my prize? I put it in the passwords section of my v3, and it did nothing but state "error". Does this have something to do with tamatown?

Thanks for answering.
MommyTama-

Sorry I have not been on to answer your question! I left for camp on Saturday and I just came back today. I am really sorry I left without warning, but my computer was going crazy and the internet "broke". If I go into how, what, or why it "broke" I will bore you all to death. I will now answer your question MommyTama.

------

To answer the '??' question I will say that the '??' is not a password for your tama. The password enables you to get a secret item on the Tamagotchi CornerShop game for the Nintendo DS. Unless you have that you can ignore the password.

-Kimmy

thank you very much you just helped solve my problem of how many points to get to get the cape :huh:

well i am seriously not paying 5,000 or 3,000,12,00,30,000

NEVER WhOS WITH mE?? :)

well melos im not with you because you will be missing 3 souvenirs and wont complete the collection of sovenirs so its your

choice too or not to. :wacko:

when you get the royal costume you get a password, what is the password for??/ please help :(

A very detailed guide to the King!

Especailly for the new users of V.3 (like me)

Thanks a lot!! B)

Hey i got the code for the Royal Costume and i dont know where you enter it can anyone help me? :D

Hey i got the code for the Royal Costume and i dont know where you enter it can anyone help me? :D

Please, please, I beg of you, tell me the passwords to meet the king... PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEE!!!!! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i hate to say this BUT i donated money and i got my password for the ring and i must of wrote the password down wrong because when i type it in it comes up with "Pasword incorect, so i must of stufffed it

Is there any way to get the password again? or will my souviners always be missing this item?? i really want it how will a go about it now.??

Please help so worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back