A Guide to the King

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i hate to say this BUT i donated money and i got my password for the ring and i must of wrote the password down wrong because when i type it in it comes up with "Pasword incorect, so i must of stufffed itIs there any way to get the password again? or will my souviners always be missing this item?? i really want it how will a go about it now.??

Please help so worried
Sorry, but you cannot get passwords once they are gone. :) Your chnace has passed, unless someone else has the same username as you. You could edit your post to let us know what it is and maybe someone could help you. But the chances are really low. :( Sorry 'bout that, it's just the way life is. For example:

:) :) My 14gen oldie tama is going to die tomorrow because of a failed connection during the mating process. :) :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you feel better, now that you know it can and will happen to anyone. Everybody who has ever debugged probably has experienced problems. And I'm guessing that quite a lot of people have had their tamas soaked with water. :p ;) ;)

-K

Last edited by a moderator:
i just tell that is not possible, u tell the same (with some more sorries in it^^)

[SIZE=14pt]I have donated just over the 30000 to the king and now have all three souvenirs on all three tamagotchis. At first I thought it was just one big rip off but now I know that once you have donated at least 10000 points or more you can rake in 300 or 600 points everytime you connect and play games with another tamagotchi who has also donated 10000 or more. so you see I can more than make up the points I originally spent with little effort. You dont even have to press any buttons when they play against each other or feed them just let them get on with it and you can do it as many times as you like! better than the meagre 30 points i used to get! [/SIZE]

Once you get the code to get into he kings place can you get it again??

Hm...I am not sure. That puzzles me, but I think you can. As long as you keep your password. TamaZone has a password keeper, you can write down all the passwords for souvenirs and such from TamaTown. I think it is a very effecient way to keep track, but simply writing down the ones you want is fine. :lol:

-Kim

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Edit

To keep to the question, I am truely not sure. I will check it out if I can. My opinion:

Yes, you CAN visit the king again but the item will still be in your souvenirs. Since it stays there you can't get it AGAIN. Visiting the king with the same password over and aver should work. If you were reffering to the codes themselves, then no. Once a code is outputted it cannot be given again by a Tamagotchi toy.

once u got the souv. 4 this code, why return ?

you know something... I got the crown(I earn pionts real fast) and the ring but the cape... that's a whole different story I got the code but I failed to merorize it or write it down on a pice of paper :) now I lost it.... now what do I do?

I have answered this question in the past. Please refer to this post:

-Kim

-----------------------

hey guys i hate to say this BUT i donated money and i got my password for the ring and i must of wrote the password down wrong because when i type it in it comes up with "Pasword incorect, so i must of stufffed itIs there any way to get the password again? or will my souviners always be missing this item?? i really want it how will a go about it now.??

Please help so worried
Sorry, but you cannot get passwords once they are gone. :furawatchi: Your chnace has passed, unless someone else has the same username as you. You could edit your post to let us know what it is and maybe someone could help you. But the chances are really low. :D Sorry 'bout that, it's just the way life is. For example:

:hitodetchi: :unsure: My 14gen oldie tama is going to die tomorrow because of a failed connection during the mating process. :ph34r: :D

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you feel better, now that you know it can and will happen to anyone. Everybody who has ever debugged probably has experienced problems. And I'm guessing that quite a lot of people have had their tamas soaked with water. :hitodetchi: :D :D

-K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back