abokado's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey!!! :D

I'm back! I have a new phone, thus a camera that is not 10 years old and is actually working properly AND new tamagotchi, so I thought I'd make an update. :lol:

On my iD L I have gotten a Shuutotchi:

F9AvOFo.jpg

On my 4U+ the lovely, lovely MelodiMuse!!

YiFlxdA.jpg

(You get her by getting all the club skills! She returns to the normal Meloditchi when her happiness gets low.)

And on the normal 4U Mametchi!

ImLGtKx.jpg

(I had the normal one, but then his happiness dropped a bit.. oops! I like Yanmametchi though. And now that I'm checking, I have normal Mametchi again.)

97NRiB4.jpg

The garden function on the 4U+. I'm curious what's growing there. Seems like you can visit once a day, planting is one day, the next day you water again and it grows, maybe it's gonna be ready tomorrow.

Zdj44NP.jpg

On my goold ol' P's I have Amakutchi. I also flipped the faceplate around, was getting a bit tired of the pink. I would not recommend removing the faceplate if you don't want it scratched, though. (I'm very clumsy...)

6ivnyIN.jpg

Meloditchi with her violin, just because. :)

Yaaay comments allowed?

Amazing. Now I can say how much I enjoy reading your Log. It´s so amazing. Just wow,Keep going,I´m looking forward for more :lol:

Latest posts

Back