About this "ver.3" (reveiw)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
entamas are better

1. better design

2. Better website

3. The tamagotchi get to go to school and get a career

v3 and entama are very different

entamas are better
1. better design

2. Better website

Where did you get your entama

?

entamas are better
1. better design

2. Better website

I think they're the same... realy think about it: There's not much of a difference!

I recently got all 6 of the v3 for my daughter at Target. They were mismarked in the Clearance aisle for $3.74 each with the v2 ones. I gave them as party favors for her 10th b-day last week. She loves playing with them.

yeah i got the hibiscus flower one off ebay they rock!

You are soooooo lucky about that thing of target :ph34r: :mametchi:

Here there are only v1´s!!!! :D :D

Target is a large retail store here in the US. After the holidays toys and other items go on sale, cheap. I think someone made a mistake because the v3's should not have been on clearance pricing.

Even my 5 year olds have figured out how to play with their tamas, they love them!

USA is next to Mexico, where I live, so ive gone to Target, even I bought a v1 tamagotchi there, do you think they still tamagotchis v3 in clearance? Because a friend is there and I told her that if she could buy me one, so... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it was a mistake ... they should not have had them out. I was told they go on sale next week :huh:

I think it was a mistake ... they should not have had them out. I was told they go on sale next week :huh:
You mean the V-3s?

They are already being sold at my local Target! :angry:

I mean it makes no scence how some places have them and most places don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back