About this "ver.3" (reveiw)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, LoL but after my baby evolved, I got the other new character. Just to tell you: There's only two more new charecters. O yah, and the totler charecter, the new one, it looks like Ichigotchi, exept without the polca-dots! :(
theres not just two new ones!!! i think its like 52 or something like that, i may be mistaken but I KNOW theres more than two :D

hi im new so i dont know much but i have a tama ver.3 and on tha instruction sheet it said you can get shop codes also like ther ver.2 but the ver.2 codes dont work so does any1 have the ver.3 shop codes?!? :blink: :blink: :D

hi im new so i dont know much but i have a tama ver.3 and on tha instruction sheet it said you can get shop codes also like ther ver.2 but the ver.2 codes dont work so does any1 have the ver.3 shop codes?!? :blink: :blink: :D
Please don't bump up old topics. I know you are new here and aren't fimilliar w/ Tamatalk, so please have a look at the Rules of Tamatalk.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=56068

//CS

My review on v3

CHARACTERS

There are now 52 characters. Many are taken from older Tamagotchi. Half of them don't have any description, and there's no real 'good' and 'bad' types of characters. It's rumoured that you can get certain characters from both care and what you feed them. I think that rumour's true, because if I treat my Tamagotchi really well and feed it scones and cones, I get Mametchi, but if I treat my Tamagotchi really well and feed it Sushi and Apples, I get Pyonkotchi. The characters can be confusing to remember (Bill and Billotchi- you may wonder what the difference is, but they are VERY different!) but are nice to see neverless. I wonder why they removed Ichigotchi, since it seems to be everyone's favourite character.

SOUNDS

They are just the same, but they stuff up a lot. The sounds are at their best (but they stuff up a lot) in the game 'Get *musical note*', as when you move left to right it makes nice little noises. But when you catch a note it makes the most confusing noise... I don't know, most of the sounds are pleasant to hear anyway.

GAMES

You need to beat the games fully to lose 3 grams. It's a bit of a pain in the neck, seeing as the baby game is Get *musical note* and it's the longest game ever. You need to catch 100 notes, not missing any and dodging all the poos. If you're a 'tama health freak', when it's a kid, you unlock Bump and you'll probably fail at that if your Tamagotchi is underweight so you have to play Get *musical note*. Poo. Sprint hurts your thumb, it's a button mashing game, Bump takes a while and can be hard, Flag and Memory are the same and Heading is probably the best of the lot.

TAMATOWN

Virtually all you can get from Tamatown is unusable items ^_^ so what's the point?

There. My quick review.

Tutti*fritti, the new toddler character is Mizutamatchi. IT IS NOT NEW! It's old, from Mesutchi/Osutchi! Very very old! Just something you may have wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back