About this "ver.3" (reveiw)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone lives in San Antonio? Theres my friend searching for one, so I want to know if there are some v3´s in any San Antonio´s Target :huh:

Ok, this can't be good, no one is replying :huh:

Sorry to spam, just want this topic going. It's been about an hour and a half without any replys! Everyone's online... :angry:

they have new games,you can get secret passwords and fly to a different state or something,new charecters,the babys look different,and they look cool!!!!

^.^ :furawatchi: i bet tere are more things about them but i have one!!!!

they have new games,you can get secret passwords and fly to a different state or something,new charecters,the babys look different,and they look cool!!!!^.^ :rolleyes: i bet tere are more things about them but i have one!!!!
hi :p :rolleyes: :D :eek: :huh: B) :) :unsure: :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :angry: :angry: :rolleyes: :eek: :blink: :( <_< :lol: ;) :mellow:

they have new games,you can get secret passwords and fly to a different state or something,new charecters,the babys look different,and they look cool!!!!^.^ :rolleyes: i bet tere are more things about them but i have one!!!!
They are very cool B) And they look like Keitais, and they are like Entamas-

That are finily English!

i cant wait until v3's come out in the uk!!! i want the ice cream one !! what do yoou think the new characters will be like??

I can't wait until the V3s come out!!!!!!!! My best guy friend says he can get 2 V3s for me sinse his uncle owns a Toys R Us store!!!! Me sooo happy! I wonder what will the new characters look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back