Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. She still plays violin :3A

And it's good to be back!

Selena took one of her text book and began to burn it, sitting down in the middle of the lawn. She got out some marshmallows that were shaped like bunnies, and began to roast them over the fire. "Delicious!" She exclaimed, taking one of the bunnies and eating it quickly.

Annie packed up her equipment and went down to the lawn, passing everyone by as she walked. She said nothing, and simply stared ahead, her mouth drawn into a thin line. The only person she really conversed with was Shadow, and her reason for that was a secret she kept to herself. Occasionally she would talk to Dixie or Eli, and Selena, on even rarer occasions. But that was really it. She didn't try to make friends with the newer students.

Megan awoke from her dream - she shook off the drowsiness and stood up, peering around at what she could do next. 'I never thought an academy could be so boring.' With an exasperated sigh she sat down on the emerald grass and started to rip it out.

Axel was starting to get bored of setting trees on fire, so he decided to go inside the academy, something he rarely ever did. His long red hair was tied back into a ponytail.

"ELIIIII!" Dixie yelled once she found him, "I FOUND YOU!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it might be a different one, because Annie is HER FULL NAME. Shadow called her Anabel and she said, "No, Annie's my full name." ...how do I remember this?

And are you gonna be more active this time? Because last time you were only here like once a month. ;^;

Grey saw Selena and sat down next to her. "It's the breakfast of champions, isn't it?"

Eli saw Dixie and pounced on her LIKE THE VICIOUS LION HE IS.

XovoX went about doing roof things.

Shadow, still on the bench, took out a notepad and pen and began to draw something.

Axel was starting to get bored of setting trees on fire, so he decided to go inside the academy, something he rarely ever did. His long red hair was tied back into a ponytail.

"ELIIIII!" Dixie yelled once --->he<--- found him, "I FOUND YOU!"
DIXIE CONFIRMED FOR TRAP.

XD I changed her up a little bit, to make her a better character.

And I'll be more active in this one. ^_^ '

Selena nodded and dropped a semi-melted marshmallow into the palm of his hand. "But of course!" She kissed him on the cheek, then put out the fire she had started, before eating a couple more marshmallows. "So... the big day's coming up soon. Are you nervous?"

Annie glanced over at Shadow, then veered in the other direction. She didn't feel like being sociable today. Not with anyone, really. She nearly ran into Axel, but steered herself away just in time. So many people were out and about, and it bothered her slightly.

WOOPS

"AHHHH DON'T KILL MEEE!"

Axel looked at Annie, "Hey, no need to be in a rush. Practically no one goes to classes, you know." He stopped walking and followed her a little.

@Bunny: I liked the old Annie. ;A; But that's fine. XD But yeah, big character shift. She used to be bubbly, no?

And yaaaaaaaay! ^^

Shadow kept drawing, not noticing her because he was focusing.

"Yes, very.", he said. Grey attempted to eat the marshmallow, only getting half of it in his mouth, the rest sticking to his face and hands.

Eli nommed on her head. "GRRRRR"

Megan sighed and started to fiddle with her thumbs, watching the sunset quietly - and in awe.

No. She's always been quiet and a bit anti-social. Selena has always been bubbly, and Avi... well, she was a real jerk. but I'm not using Avi in this one.

(^3^)b

Annie looked back at Axel, surprised that he was talking to her. She stopped walking so he could catch up. "I'm not in a hurry, Axel," she said softly, offering a smile. "I'm just wary of all the people who are out and about today."

Selena giggled and tried to wipe the marshmallow goo off of his face, before licking his cheek instead. "You're such a messy boy!" She teased him, before giving him a kiss on the lips. "I'm just hoping the heroes don't show up. A union between two villains is a very big deal to them."

@Bunny: Oh, I guess... It's been a long time, huh?

Eli jumped back and arched his bak. "Augh, no!"

Grey laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am... I can never eat marshmallows right. And which heroes? I thought they gave up years ago."

Shadow went back in the Academy and wandered the halls.

Oh yeah.

Selena said, "There's a new crop of students at the academy of heroes. It's really got me worried about how things will go from here."

Axel nodded, "I guess that's true. There are quite a lot of people, must be a new semester or something." He shrugged, "If so, it'll be noisy here."

Dixie petted him, "I'm kidding!"

Annie laughed slightly. "I'm going to miss the quiet. It will be hard to get anything done with all of the hustle and bustle that will occur around here."

"Eh, I'll be okay with it. I spend most of my time off campus, anyway." He laughed a little, "good luck with getting things done, though." He started to walk away.

Hey darlings.

Name: Molly “Moa” Nagoya

Personality: Moa is very creative, and eccentric. She loves to create things, whether that be a mechanical invention, or an outfit with needle and thread. She was very negative as a child, but grew out of that and is now one of the most positive people you’ll know. She has the ability to have fun in anything she’s doing, and fun is the biggest value in her life. She is a villain because, to her, it looked more fun than to be a hero. She loves people, however, and will try to become friends with anyone she meets. She loves sweets and food.

Looks: Moa has dyed her hair pale blue, with black lowlights paired with black bangs. Her eyes are red, and she has very healthy looking skin, though it is a more pink hue than creamy. She’s chubby, but that doesn’t bother her or prevent her from wearing the eccentric clothes that she makes and loves. It's her own fault, she eats too much. She’s about five feet and four inches tall.

Powers: Moa has the power of persuasion.

Specialty: Engineering.

Crush: Axel.

Other:

Name: Laurence Nagoya

Personality: Nagoya (he goes by his surname) is a very quiet and secluded person. He is awkward around other people, and often finds himself indulging in the company of any books he can find rather than that of other people. He is slow to trust people, and is afraid of many things. Once he trusts people, he can be a bit clingy, as is the case with him and Moa. He’s a sweet kid, though. He hasn’t really got a villainous bone in his body, but came to the Academy to follow Moa, because he missed her and got scared.

Looks: Nagoya has thick black hair with length just past his earlobes. His eyes are deep and dark blue, which contrast against his creamy yet pale skin. He’s young, so he doesn’t have a muscular stature, nor a confident one. He’s a lanky child, and has a timid nature in which he usually tries to make himself as small and unnoticeable as possible.

Powers: Nagoya has the ability to turn things to stone, and turn stones to things, and manipulate stones and make them move.

Crush: Dixie.

Other:

Short forms are short.

I really really don't desire to remake a form for Tarou. But he's here as well.

I usually make long forms :c

Moa was leaning against a brick wall, scanning the surroundings around her. She was wearing a little dress that she had just freshly sewn together the day before, and she was looking for Axel to show it off. She hadn't been speaking to him as very frequently as before, and she felt a little bad about that. She stepped away from the wall as to get a better view of the setting. She wandered over to a nearby tree and started climbing up, glad she had chosen to wear leggings to avoid flashing.

Meanwhile, Nagoya was in the library, as per usual. He was reading a book about constellations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back