Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who said that was a bad thing?

I was being laaazy. x3

Axel walked out of the academy, finding the building too stuffy for him to handle. He started to wander outside, occassionally pulling out his weird drink, a combination of alchohol, gasoline, and chile peppers, and taking sips of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luca passed a few student while wondering the academy. "It's pretty quite around here, it's their's no one here at all..." She muttered as she looked for something interesting to do or someone interesting to talk with. She didn't think there would be much of a reaction if a wolf was wondering the school so she had no interest in transforming.

"Well, nothing interesting here, either!" Becka frowned, searching through the classes, "this isn't what I expected to be here. Just books, isn't there anyone interesting here? I mean, we're basically all the same. Villains."

Megan was truly fed up now - basically an evil academy and no action? all that could be seen were couples and people mingling. She rolled her eyes and continued to rip the grass out of ground, quite vigorously.

Sorry for the absence, guys. ;A;

It's nice to be back at AFV like this again. I wonder if it'll ever really die?   

AND ANA I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOREVER.

Eli rolled over and purred. "Okies."

ooc: He technically shouldn't be afraid of water since his parents are alive, but whatever. XD

Grey said, "Well, we really don't do much villanous stuff. That's mostly just Eli and Dixie and Axel and Moa. But I suppose the heroes don't know that."

Shadow sat down in the shadowy corner of the hallway, bored.

XovoX was standing in the grass, closely observing the sky.

Dixie petted him, "Eli, I haven't seen you for a long time!"

Amezia was stalking XovoX.

Ahahaha, I'm glad this is back. I was getting bored. xD And I drew Dixie and Axel recently, too.

And just when I had stopped missing this RP, you suggested I remake it. But it's almost nostalgic to be here in the same RP with the same characters and such. Also UPLOAD IIIIIT.

Eli nodded an akward head-isn't-facing-up nod. "Yeah, I missed you, Dixie-kun!"

OOC: Honestly, I joined this RP before, but basically I was ignored, so I feel a bit left out how this RP revolves around old characters. Like crushes, friendship and such :/

Becka nodded, "Yes, nobody interesting here. Isn't there one undercover super hero I can bash up here?"

Becka shrugged, she twirled around and ran out the room and ran to dorm 33.

@Jadeie: Yeah, I knew I remembered you from somewhere... And I'm sorry, that's just how it's been. This has been around for... I think 4 years. Also, since it's harder to keep up with more characters, so I thnk that also attributes to it. Also, most of our characters are always indefinitely with a certain character and since I have so many, I don't want to make more. I had like 7 at one point. XD But also, when I put my characters in nuetral positions, that's basically an invitation to interact with them, and nobody really ever takes it.

XovoX decided to fly around for a bit.

Shadow was still sitting in the hall.

Eli said, "Adventuring! What about you?"

@Jadeie: Oh dear, I'm sorry. D: It is old, like seriously. xD I might re-introduce Trent later.

"Playing with Death. <3" Dixie giggled, "He missed you, too!"

OOC: Funny thing is, all my characters aren't the loner type... Except one called Savannah Loskay. And everytime I join them into a RP with dorms, they have no roomates.. Could I change my form to a dorm which another characters in?

Becka was enjoying her time alone, but she wished right about now she had a pet.

Selena said to Grey, "Heroes are ignorant. They don't know the difference. Besides, I plan on doing much more villainy this year! Robberies, conspiracies, you name it! It's going to be awesome!" She chuckled, then finished the last of the marshmallows.

Annie looked over at Becka. "If only," she said softly. "I'm hoping the new recruits the school is bragging about will come and start a fight. Or maybe a war. That would be pretty awesome. But so far, no heroes come around anymore."

OOC: Room with Selena!!! She needs a friend!!! Besides Grey, hahaha

Ooc: With all this talk of heroes, we ought to make some. Or make a different RP and have that one fight this one. XD

@Jadeie: Absolutely, you may. But as a forewarning, time is different for each group of characters, and they barely ever used dorms.

Eli's ears drooped. "Death is scary."

ooc: Actually, I don't remember, what did Eli think about Death?

Grey said, "Er- maybe we'd better try not to get into too much trouble. It might complicate things."

Megan lay back on the grass and stared at the sky - noticing a black figure zooming around, she watched it for a couple of minutes.

Selena sighed. "I guess you're right. But as soon as we graduate, I think we should move abroad start new lives for ourselves or something, you know? It would be better that way. Can you believe we're graduating this year?"

I plan on making my forms better eventually. ANA MADE MY FORMS FEEL INADEQUATE.

Idkay either

Dixie frowned a little, "Aww, he's nice! A little mean sometimes, but nice!"

OOC: I actually have an RP called Super Heroes VS Super Villains.. I could remake it. Changing Becka's form :p

Becka pranced around, wondering if to get a pet, "YES! An awesome animal that kicks butt and is so fluffy and cute!"

Ooc: BECKA SHOULD TOTALLY ADOPT TAROU.

@Jadeie: Maybe, if we really want to go through with it. :)

Eli moaned, "But he's all water..."

XovoX landed in the grass near Megan and greeted her boredly, "Hello."

Grey said, "I'd sort of like to travel a bit after we graduate. But yeah, that sure snuck up on us, huh?"

ooc: YES!!!!!

Annie watched Becka prance around, a look of surprise on her face. She had gone from moping to prancing in an instant. gee whiz, why were all of these other villains so darn hyper? It blew her mind.

Selena nodded at Grey, then got to her feet. "So, what would you like to do now?" She asked, stomping out the remnants of the fire she had created. "I mean, nobody goes to classes anyway."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back