Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XovoX blinked, both happy and dumbstruck by her comment about him for about a fraction of a second, but quickly shook it off. "Er- Thank you.", he replied.

Ooc: To get a better idea of what XovoX is like, he's very tall. Around 6'7"

Grey returned the kiss, waved goodbye, and walked off in the direction of town, passing through the new courtyard the workers made in 12 seconds.

Eli's dace lit up. "Sure! Where to?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OOC: Can I like.. Pick ANYTHING as a pet?

"Thanks," Becka said, I'm probably going to be completely lost coming back but.. I hope I find a pet, at least."

ooc: I dunno. XD

Annie said, "I'm sure you'll find something... Ah. According the the lights in your dorm, your room mate is back. I thought you should know."

ooc; thanks :3 Megan's short, around 4'9. How do you pronounce his name? xD

Megan smiled politely, hoping that she hadn't been too forward with him, she sat silently staring at the sunset with her extremely tall acquaintance - not a thought crossed her mind as the gentle breeze caressed her face.

@Jadeie: Pick a haaamsteeer. But yeah, if you want to spoil the fun, ANYTHING.

@Ducky: Ks-ove-ocks

Grey noticed Luca. "Oh, hello."

XovoX stared at the sunset as she did, occasionally stealing a glance at Megan. This girl was... different. Not only what she had already made obvious, her impression of him, her shortness, or the fact that she didn't even know what she was. There was something else... he just didn't know what it was.

Selena found that her room mate wasn't there, so she left her dorm with a sigh, bored again. Well... she didn't know what to do. Sighing again, she went to the courtyard and sat down on the grass, humming softly as she set a flower on fire.

ooc; ahh thanks. <3

Megan turned to look at her companion. "So, tell me a little bit about yourself." She truly was intrigued by this mysterious figure, and it wasn't often that she was interested in anybody, seeing as she's quite the loner. With a toothy grin she waited excitedly for his reply.

Becka looked around the pet store, then she was utterly amazed by the fish. There was two goldfish that was a must have.

A black fish the closely resembled a Black Moor, but with two red streaks going down it's back and a Shubunkin with Panda Moor markings.

Becka called the shop keeper and bought them, she decided that she needed another pet, but she really couldn't carry anymore so she just got a small fish tank with other supplies and left.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I haven't seen you before.", stated Grey and extended his hand. "I'm Grey, and yourself?"

@Ducky: No problemo.

"Well", said XovoX, "I am one of a few guardians of another dimension and the mysteries it holds. I'm immortal because of it, but that's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm pretty much bored of everything now. I came down to Earth to investigate the life, as I was instructed to. My power is to be able to eat creatures and turn into them, while they retain everything about themselves, right down to personality. This bat thing was the first thing I consumed, and my first physical form. I got used to the form, so this is what I usually look like. Not much else to tell beyond that, unless you want infinite careful details... What about yourself?"

Megan's mouth opened in awe, she took in all of the information he had spurted to her, fascinated by it. "Wow, so.. once you got the bat form, why didn't you consume a human? to.. I guess, fit in?" She tried her best not to sound rude but alas it couldn't be helped. She was a bit frightened when he mentioned that he could consume people and transform into them.. guess she won't get on his bad side. "Well I can't really tell you much about me, I don't know myself.. I've been confused lately." Meg never told anybody about herself unless she fully trusted them, she has always had trust issues and had never really been asked to explain herself.. or her life, so she was quite dumbfounded right now.

"I did, at least, a humanlike, it's sort of carry, too. But someone got attatched to it and I had to let it run free. And this isn't my normal domicile, Earth. I'm usually in the Riroukoki Triverse. No humans there... And that's unfortunate, do you have amnesia?"

Grey said politely, "My pleasure. So are you new here?"

Selena was extremely bored. She looked around, trying to find something to do. She looked over and saw Grey talking to someone, but she didn't want to interrupt.

Selena simply watched their conversation quietly, shifting her weight from foot to foot. She wondered if Grey noticed her at all. Oh well.

Becka came back to the school, she walked into her dorm and began setting up for her fish.

Annie knocked on the door and let herself in to see how Becka was doing. "Oh, you got some fish! Pretty cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back