Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH.

TAROU IS AXEL'S DADDY. THAT WOULD BE A HILARIOUS PLOT

"But he looooves you!"

ooc: Would there be/Is there a courtyard of some kind?

Luca sighed and transformed into a medium size, grey wolf and continued to walk down the halls following scent trails to see where they lead her.

Megan smiled sweetly. "Hello, I'm Megan." She stuck her hand out at the strange looking creature - trying to guess what species it was.

@Aki: There is any/everything you want.

DO IT JADEIE AND ANA. EEEVERYBODY'S LINKED SOMEHOW.

Eli said, "He's nice. Just scary."

Grey shrugged. "Not sure. We could go into town."

Shadow remained in the hall.

XovoX held out one of his scythe-like hands to her. "Mine is XovoX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selena said, "I need to make sure that I have a new room mate! I hope she's nice... and that she won't mind if you come to hang out in the dorm every so often. Although I visit your dorm more anyway."

Megan's eyes widened as she saw the scythe - she gently shook it, being careful not to cut herself. "Nice to meet you.. urmm.." She had no idea how to pronounce his name and decided to leave it, shuffling awkwardly. "So, I hope you don't think I'm being rude but.. what are you?" Tilting her head in curiosity she waited for his reply.

OOC: Who's Tarou?

"To the pet store!" Becka froze for a moment in her successful stance, before scratching the back of her head, "Wherever... Wherever that is!"

ooc: This school has any/everything you want...It's The Room of Requirement -shot-

Luca came to a courtyard, a few grassy areas with trees and concrete paths. She walked to one of the trees and sat under the shade silently.

@Jadeie: One of Ana's characters. But she's not online right now. xD

Annie laughed lightly. "Um... I think I could point you in the right direction. Follow me. It's not too far away. So your name is... Becka? The school computer kind of told me about you."

"That's my name, don't blast it out," Becka chuckled, "who are you, then?"

"I'm Annie," Annie said in a business-like manner. She extended her hand for a hand shake. "I'm not usually one for talking, but... I guess I can help a new student out once in a while."

@Aki: Pretty much, but a lot less walking.

Grey nodded. "Alright. If you're doing that, I think I can run a few errands. Have fun!"

XovoX shrugged. "Some kind of bat. I'm at a stage no other of the species has survived to, so there's no real name for it... What are you, then?"

Eli said, "Oh. I'm sorry..."

"Oh no, I'm not exactly new!" Becka said, "just, absolutely hopeless.."

"Okiday. Bye bye Grey!" She kissed his cheek, then went to the dorms to figure out if there would be someone new rooming with her. She waved goodbye to her fiance.

Annie started walking towards the pet shop, making sure that Becka was following behind her. "Well, I haven't seen you around before, so I guess your point is proven." When they arrived at the shop, Annie pointed to it. "Well, there you go. All the pets you could want."

"Oh.. well, you look magnificent." Megan smiled cheerfully and thought for a second before replying. "In all honesty.. I don't know.." She sighed, with quite a sad look on her face.

Luca watched more students pass her and seemed to take no notice of her. "At least I can get some peace and quiet..." She thought to herself and closed her eyes.

ooc: I've edited my form a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back