((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc: One thing. Do.Not.Ask.Me. I haven't been on since the beginning of this week.

"Well, you're going to fin out, won't you?" Amber showed her playful side, the Symbol Of Immortality raised itself i the air.

ooc: lol, okay. I'll read around and see what's good. Maybe make my own one.

Azen looked down. "I have a secret too." he said softly. "So how about this. I tell you my secret, and you tell me how your secret is possible."

"Right then," Amber said, "but depending on how serious it is, is hoe summarized or detailed my explanation is."

OOC: Aquaangel, fi you want, I can link you to the original topic of this so you are more familiar.With this RP's things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Occ: I read part of your origial topic - the one with 11 pages.)

Paris smiled and petted her sun ord inside her bag, unsure what to say to Azen.

Azen nodded. "Well, you know how I said I've killed gods?" Azen started. "One of them were my father. Now, you may know that some minor gods sometimes will also be known as major gods on earth. My father is know as Anubis on earth. His real name was Sibuna. One day, something just came over me...and I killed him. When I did that, I became part god myself." Azen told Amber the story.

ooc: If you're not okay with any of that post, please tell me so I can fix it.

"So, what did he created, Weather Trio or what?" Amber said, "I'll tell you my story once you tell me that."

krystal_reed_by_jadeloveskale-d3dy7d8.jpg

NAME: Krystal Reed

APPEARANCE: Above

POWER: Moving things with her mind and creating mist.

CRUSH: No one.

OTHER: Krystal is a Goddess, some people feel an unusual vibe from her but she declines that she is a Goddess, as far as she knows, she is just a normal alien.

"He never created anything. He was only a minor god here." Azen explained. "He was the god of the afterlife, both here and on earth."

"There is no such thing as an minor god!" Krystal yelled, she smiled at the three.

-

"I... Was murdered, someone locked me in a freezer and left me for dead. On the edge of dying, a man saved me and revived me as an some what alien. The Symbol came to me a month later."

Azen laughed. "What I mean by minor is an unimportant god." he explained. "Sorry for the confusion." He turned to Paris, "hi, I'm Azen."

"There is no such thing as an god with out creating a legendary thingy! Otherwise they are the offspring of a god!" Krystal lectured.

"Well...let's see..." Azen thought for a second, than pulled out the Symbol of Death. Slowly it changed into another symbol, one with three slanted stripes and a fourth going though the three on a horizontal. "This is the symbol of the undead. My dad, he merged it with the Symbol of Death without any of the other gods knowing."

"No, when the Goddess inside someone decides the time is right, they arise out of the body, and the body separates into a unique thing," Krystal moaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back